Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,623 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Romance With A Hermaphrodite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance With A Hermaphrodite (1152 Views)

I Had Deep Romance With My Cousin This Morning / Breaking News: Don Jazzy In Secret Romance With Actress Genny Uzoma / How To Have A Sex Romance With Hotel Ladies.Bleep 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance With A Hermaphrodite by akpunda86: 6:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Good day all.This happened bf i got married.was in Aba where i met this fine lady.she/he works in a bank.we started chatting from chat was invited to church from church to house.
Well guys u know any man looking for in between wat in d leg can go any church.

Well the DDay, we kissed, romanced , she/he gave me a bj.well when my hands wants to go down she or he pushes it off.well i forced my hand down again.hmm wat i saw was a pair of balls and a sttong stick dunno whether was a d..k

Well the kind of kick and push i was given hmmm i was scared cos the force there was not from a woman.

Dat moment hmmm i was not comfortable was scared but guys he or she pinned me on d bed.jerked me and made sure i came.

I asked him or she is if a haemophrodite.no reply.hmmm u see boobs go scatter.

At that point i pitied her.this happened 6years ago,just saw her in another bank in enugu with her beauty still dazzling but age on her side not married.she has forgotten me but i refrrshed d memory.

Wish can help .but i have been traumatized. By just seeibg her or him again
Re: Romance With A Hermaphrodite by obyrich(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2019
akpunda86:
Good day all.This happened bf i got married.was in Aba where i met this fine lady.she/he works in a bank.we started chatting from chat was invited to church from church to house.
Well guys u know any man looking for in between wat in d leg can go any church.

Well the DDay, we kissed, romanced , she/he gave me a bj.well when my hands wants to go down she or he pushes it off.well i forced my hand down again.hmm wat i saw was a pair of balls and a sttong stick dunno whether was a d..k

Well the kind of kick and push i was given hmmm i was scared cos the force there was not from a woman.

Dat moment hmmm i was not comfortable was scared but guys he or she pinned me on d bed.jerked me and made sure i came.

I asked him or she is if a haemophrodite.no reply.hmmm u see boobs go scatter.

At that point i pitied her.this happened 6years ago,just saw her in another bank in enugu with her beauty still dazzling but age on her side not married.she has forgotten me but i refrrshed d memory.

Wish can help .but i have been traumatized. By just seeibg her or him again
Akuko ifo

1 Like

Re: Romance With A Hermaphrodite by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Abeg I don't have the strength to laugh this early morning
Re: Romance With A Hermaphrodite by SmellingAnus(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2019
I heard of a story how armed robbers attacked a house and even tried to rape the only girl in the house... When they took of her cloths, it was dvck that came out... You can imagine what the robbers did then... Your guess is as good as mine cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance With A Hermaphrodite by ridonebabat(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2019
They are called she-male
Re: Romance With A Hermaphrodite by Zombiekiller010: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2019
I know a guy who is hermaprohdite ,he has a male physique but 2 sex is between his leg, his is now 35, never married
Re: Romance With A Hermaphrodite by lilianofentse(f): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Serves you right. Any girl you see you want to sleep with. Even going to church just because of sex. Repent
Re: Romance With A Hermaphrodite by Orubebe01: 12:58pm On May 09, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
I know a guy who is hermaprohdite ,he has a male physique but 2 sex is between his leg, his is now 35, never married
has he married now
Re: Romance With A Hermaphrodite by EzzyCarter: 1:19pm On May 09, 2020
SmellingAnus:
I heard of a story how armed robbers attacked a house and even tried to rape the only girl in the house... When they took of her cloths, it was dvck that came out... You can imagine what the robbers did then... Your guess is as good as mine cheesy cheesy

They ate the duck? grin

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Man Breaks Up With His Cheating Girlfriend Days After Praising Her / Meet Angelica, Pretty Female Dancer Who Hasn’t Shaved Her Armpit In 6 Months / HELP! This Is No Longer Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.