Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,667 members, 7,840,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants (18717 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Serving As His Daughter Uju's Workout Coach (Photos, Video) / Bandits Kill Zamfara Traditional Ruler, Many Villagers, Set Houses Ablaze / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Blue3k(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2019
Boyooosa:
It seems another word in replacement of terrorist is now bandits. As in bandits in mexico

Bandits, cultist, militants, terrorists, robbers, herdsmen, area boys, etc. The criminals get names depending on what ever fits. Terrorist have political aimes. These bandits dont officially.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Stalwert: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Had this happen some place, our brother people will rise to defend his criminality, kudos Nigeria Army do all it takes to deal with the apparatus of criminality
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Gandollar(f): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2019
driand:

It sometimes baffles me how northerners get bored and the next thing that comes to mind is how to create unrest in Their region/home lands, and they still get support from their elites...

As in they derive such joy from it that I begin to wonder...
How can you be surprised when the rate of illitracy in that area remains alarming. If they are not gainfully employed in something mentally tasking, the next pass-time would be drugs, violence and Carnage.
Their elites are only interested in political power and can't educate their youths whole-heartedly in order to continue to use them to get power.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Gandollar(f): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Stalwert:
Had this happen some place, our brother people will rise to defend his criminality, kudos Nigeria Army do all it takes to deal with the apparatus of criminality
Sometimes I imagine that some of the monikers I have seen here for so long should have grown into adults. If it were in those places you mentioned, the traditional rulers would not only be named, they would be dragged in the mud and paraded on TV for all to see. Did you see any of that here? Nonsense and jubril el Sudani!

I called your attention to a fellow zombie that needed your assistance yesterday but you went ghost mode only to resurface this morning to yarn gutter. Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Boyooosa(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Blue3k:

Bandits, cultist, militants, terrorists, robbers, herdsmen, area boys, etc. The criminals get names depending on what ever fits. Terrorist have political aimes. These bandits dont officially.

Kindly do me a favour by opening the link below, read and comprehend the report therein and finally, redefine your meaning of criminal activities here.

Note: read the part where the bandit said he joined a terrorist group very well and review your political statement.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/20/military-airstrikes-cannot-kill-us-because-we-get-information-ahead-attack-bandit-reveals
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by ollah2: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2019
They should arrest all Northern kings, rulers, emirs, sultans, etc. for being informats to boko haram, bandits, herdmens

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Blue3k(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Boyooosa:

Kindly do me a favour by opening the link below, read and comprehend the report therein and finally, redefine your meaning of criminal activities here.

Note: read the part where the bandit said he joined a terrorist group very well and review your political statement.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/20/military-airstrikes-cannot-kill-us-because-we-get-information-ahead-attack-bandit-reveals

I read that story you're still wrong. Tell me their goals and political aims. Boko haram wants an islsmic state for example. Would you call the mafia or cartel a terrorist group because they had some politicians in pocket?

Terrorist: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by yaksdavirus: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2019
tsephanyah:
I like to google things like "how to overthrow your IT Department" while at work, to keep them on their toes...
We are ever ready for you.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Emperor002: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2019
afonjas
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Beulah77: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2019
tesppidd:
This is what we get when someone has no job to go to early in the morning.
They wake up, come on nairaland and rush to post on front page as if that would earn them that elusive monthly salary.

You have not heard that in situations like this it is unwise to mention names until thorough investigation and arrests are completed?

And then the worst part; you want arraignment, prosecution and imprisonment within 2 or 3 weeks??

Bros you are a fool.

He is right, in the case of Onnoghen investigation and every other other thing was done in less than 2 weeks so what us wrong doing the same in this case!
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by lordmassac(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2019
tesppidd:
They wake up, come on nairaland and rush to post on front page as if that would earn them that elusive monthly salary.

You have not heard that in situations like this it is unwise to mention names until thorough investigation and arrests are completed?

And then the worst part; you want arraignment, prosecution and imprisonment within 2 or 3 weeks??

Bros you are a fool.

Savage!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by tesppidd: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2019
Beulah77:

He is right, in the case of Onnoghen investigation and every other other thing was done in less than 2 weeks so what us wrong doing the same in this case!
Onnoghen was accused in December and found guilty in April.

December to April is 2 weeks abi?

Continue.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by profbayo: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2019
tesppidd:

Bros you are a fool.
The guy na Mumu
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Stalwert: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2019
[s]
Gandollar:
Sometimes I imagine that some of the monikers I have seen here for so long should have grown into adults. If it were in those places you mentioned, the traditional rulers would not only be named, they would be dragged in the mud and paraded on TV for all to see. Did you see any of that here? Nonsense and jubril el Sudani!

I called your attention to a fellow zombie that needed your assistance yesterday but you went ghost mode only to resurface this morning to yarn gutter. Hiss.
[/s]

Cownu is seeking the attention of beerfraud zombies for his next Indecency flick...
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by BotherMleeper(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2019
tsephanyah:
I like to google things like "how to overthrow your IT Department" while at work, to keep them on their toes...

Yay, my favorite loony is back

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2019
We are selling good red oil nation wide

Contact us on 08172010068.

Thank you
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Boyooosa(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Blue3k:

I read that story you're still wrong. Tell me their goals and political aims. Boko haram wants an islsmic state for example. Would you call the mafia or cartel a terrorist group because they had some politicians in pocket?

My advice is that if u don't understand people's opinion on issues in a public domain, the first thing u do is to ask question so as to get a clarification.
Bandit(s) means a group of armed persons that rob people off their money, properties or wotrhs.
And ur definition for terrorist I agree with.
Now, if you agree with me, those two sets of groups are conceptually different gangs but unarguably both criminals.
Even though, relatively, one is a lesser criminal cos their primary objective is to dispossess people of their wealth (economic reason) while terrorist on the other side is all out to kill so as to establish his and or grievance with the society or the govt precisely.
My take on NA statement is that, they are fighting terrorists but are making it to look like they are fighting bandits because 1, they have given impression that they have won terrorist war.
2, they don't want to give people the impression that they are still fighting terrorist war but mere bandits'.
3, they are misfeeding the public based on one and two.
Relax and read in between the lines.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by hustler86(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
cool
Of course, we all know that it is the inside rat that shows the outside rat the way.

I think some of those guys are not just bandits, they are also mercena2 employed by some of this village heads to perpetuate territorial dominance, because of the possibility of solid minerals there, it is unfortunate that the love of material things keep outweighing the love of morality on a logrithimical increment.

We share same school of thought I guess....
Better brain behind this comment
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Debaiz: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2019
tesppidd:

Bros you are a fool.

Bros that is not the worst part. The worst part is that the fool expects the military to arraign someone in a civilian court.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2019
Who else has noticed that the army will talk of how sophisticated these bandits and terrorists are but when they arrest, they usually recover just a handful of not-so-sophisticated weapons?
Is it that they usually have enough time to flee with the more sophisticated arms?
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by luluman: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Blue3k:
Anyone in Zamfara or from those villages? I want to know who these chiefs are. Still waiting on indictments to follow. If this is true Council of chiefs should confirm.

Anyway the army should get these guys to snitch. I want to see if the stories are true about emirs being in league with bandits. They should check phone records maybe that might incriminating conversations.
Go to Zamfara & make your findings now.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by NaMeAboki: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
driand:

It sometimes baffles me how northerners get bored and the next thing that comes to mind is how to create unrest in Their region/home lands, and they still get support from their elites...

As in they derive such joy from it that I begin to wonder...

Could also say the same for all the cult and ritual killings in the south, which are not as sensationalised by the media headlines, as the equivalent in the north.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by driand(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Could also say the same for all the cult and ritual killings in the south, which are not as sensationalised by the media headlines, as the equivalent in the north.
yes but I'm talking about a people taking up arms en mass against there own people and making their homes unsafe for their own people in the name of being bored...
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Blue3k(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Boyooosa:

My take on NA statement is that, they are fighting terrorists but are making it to look like they are fighting bandits because 1, they have given impression that they have won terrorist war.
2, they don't want to give people the impression that they are still fighting terrorist war but mere bandits'.
3, they are misfeeding the public based on one and two.
Relax and read in between the lines.

I asked you tell me what their political aim was you couldn't. There's no indication these criminals are related to boko haram to NE. You have no proof just theories and conjecture. Bandit leaders like Buharin Daji worked with the government giving information.

1. They haven't defeated boko haram insurgency in NE how does that make NW bandits terrorists? Maybe you believe this because they're both in North so it nust ve connected.

2. They already say they're fighting terrorism in NE. Unless you have proof it spread your opinion hold no weight.

luluman:
Go to Zamfara & make your findings now.

The issue isnt pressing enough to buy a plane ticket. Besides the forum has thousands of members who might already have an answer for free.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by mechanics(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
The defence minister was correct.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by NaMeAboki: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
driand:
yes but I'm talking about a people taking up arms en mass against there own people and making their homes unsafe for their own people in the name of being bored...

No community picks up arms and attacks another out of boredom - anybody who thinks otherwise must be smoking weed laced with ogogoro.

However, if you are talking about communal clashes, I can equally cite for you examples of ongoing or simmering ones in the south - don't deceive yourself that such unrest are only confined to the north.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants by Boyooosa(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Blue3k:

I asked you tell me what their political aim was you couldn't. There's no indication these criminals are related to boko haram to NE. You have no proof just theories and conjecture. Bandit leaders like Buharin Daji worked with the government giving information.

1. They haven't defeated boko haram insurgency in NE how does that make NW bandits terrorists? Maybe you believe this because they're both in North so it nust ve connected.

2. They already say they're fighting terrorism in NE. Unless you have proof it spread your opinion hold no weight.

The issue isnt pressing enough to buy a plane ticket. Besides the forum has thousands of members who might already have an answer for free.
I concede the fact that NA has really tried as regard the fight against terrorism and other related crimes and I would be ungrateful if I font appreciate the effort so far. (It isn't easy my brother)

I just wish the fight against terrorism and banditry is won soonest. We ll get there.
Kudos to the NA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents / Benue State Government Reveals Timeline Of Herdsmen Attacks / Why I Withdrew From APC Chairmanship Race- John Odigie-oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.