Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) (39691 Views)

How Anita Schafer (formerly Oyakhilome) Is Changing Lives / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by unclesuruoffi: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ex-wife, Anita in a new blog post wrote about a couple who happy on the outside but are facing the reality of a dead marriage. According to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ex-wife, a spouse who is at the center of a 'dead marriage', sometimes end up spending many years of endless hope in anticipation for a change, enduring a relationship that is bereft of life. Her blog post has been linked to what allegedly happened in her marriage. 

Read what she wrote below;

Happy Anniversary to the best couple in the world

Wife : Hello

Husband: How are you?
Wife: I amgood. How is your day?
Husband : Good
Wife : Today is our anniversary. Happy Anniversary.
Husband : Happy anniversary.
Wife : I noticed many greetings on social media wishing us a happy anniversary. I find it confusing to read comments from your close friends saying “ best couple in the world”; it sounds like a complete joke, when they know we rarely see each other. We see each other at most ten days in a year; I can’t understand their reason for making this comment, such flattery. It is confusing to me.

Husband : Well, at least they sent their greetings.
Wife : Their greetings are on social media, no contact by text or by email.
Husband : Silence
Husband : Yes

Wife : I sometimes wonder if we are married. There is nothing more to this relationship to indicate we are married apart from a ring on my finger; the ring is another story and our pictures are interjected because we are rarely together to take a proper picture. I feel sad that we are not together.

Husband : Look, I have told you over and over again that we cannot live in the same country because we are very busy and one country is too small for both of us. I expect you should be able to figure that out.
Wife : One country is too small for us?

Husband : Yes and you keep coming back to ask the same question.
Wife : Okay. Since you don’t often call either, please call the children, at least once a month. They go on for months without speaking with you. I noticed they don’t seem to care anymore.

Husband : Okay
Wife : That is about all.
Husband : Silence (breathing sound)
Wife : Have a beautiful day.
Wife : Bye
Husband : Silence (Goes off the Phone)

Wife : Okay

Facing the reality of a dead marriage, where a spouse spends many years of endless hope in anticipation for a change, enduring a relationship that is bereft of life. Believe it or not, this was somebody’s experience and is another person’s state of affair.
There is so much in life to be enjoyed.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/25/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-ex-wife-anita-writes-about-a-dead-marriage/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by desiredhome: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
The worst thing that can happen to any one is to be in an enduring marriage, unfortunately some religious cabals will encourage their members to rather die in there than divorce.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by fvck(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
From her last statement she wrote "There's so much in this life to enjoy"
My dear nothing dey this lyf, singer Akon said "No need to cherish luxury cos everything comes and goes" so if you don't live your life for Jesus then it's a waste cos there's eternity,let's all live for it.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by oladapoayo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is smiley

A newly established education firm is looking for a godly, smart and goal driven female for the post of a marketing/Operational manager.
Qualification: A minimum of NCE/OND in management or educational related courses.
A BSc or BEd is an added advantage. Also a previous teaching experience will be an edge.
To apply forward CV's and Cover Letter to geephilledu@gmail.com
Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by EClassicgold(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
even pastor has dis kind of attitude and later bounce on alter they preach 4 us.

25 Likes

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by GentleMoney: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by davibid: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
D
Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by NOC1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmm, She broke the Table, and seated on this table are Politicians, Clergymen, Businessmen.... in everything you do try to create quality time for your family, the moment that space is there, unfortunately one nigga crawled in, your home is gone. there is no coming back again.

26 Likes

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by victorchuks40(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Public Marriage

4 Likes

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Everybody with their different approach to a problem...some marriages go through worse trial but by grace they overcame and got back stronger..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by DWJOBScom(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Marry that dude or lady that loves you so much and totally ignore that other one that gifts you her/his time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by KingAzari: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
She looks like
Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by Pavore9: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
desiredhome:
The worst thing that can happen to any one is to be in an enduring marriage, unfortunately some religious cabals will encourage their members to rather die in there than divorce.

Enduring an abusive marriage is not martyrdom but low self-esteem.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by Andhominem: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
So unfair!

I feel for her.

Mere hearing my wife talk to me like this will melt me down... embarassed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by Kennydoc(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
But, why did Pastor Chris let his marriage die? Can somebody who knows more about them explain the details to me?

Even if the wife wasn't fantastic, couldn't he bear her and carry her as his cross? I know of a great man of God that the wife was unfaithful to. He caught her and as painful as it was, he forgave her for the sake of the ministry.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by wink2015(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ex-wife, Anita in a new blog post wrote about a couple who happy on the outside but are facing the reality of a dead marriage. According to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ex-wife, a spouse who is at the center of a 'dead marriage', sometimes end up spending many years of endless hope in anticipation for a change, enduring a relationship that is bereft of life. Her blog post has been linked to what allegedly happened in her marriage. 

Read what she wrote below;

Happy Anniversary to the best couple in the world

Husband: How are you?
Wife: I amgood. How is your day?
Husband : Good
Wife : Today is our anniversary. Happy Anniversary.
Husband : Happy anniversary.
Wife : I noticed many greetings on social media wishing us a happy anniversary. I find it confusing to read comments from your close friends saying “ best couple in the world”; it sounds like a complete joke, when they know we rarely see each other. We see each other at most ten days in a year; I can’t understand their reason for making this comment, such flattery. It is confusing to me.

Husband : Well, at least they sent their greetings.
Wife : Their greetings are on social media, no contact by text or by email.
Husband : Silence
Husband : Yes

Wife : I sometimes wonder if we are married. There is nothing more to this relationship to indicate we are married apart from a ring on my finger; the ring is another story and our pictures are interjected because we are rarely together to take a proper picture. I feel sad that we are not together.

Husband : Look, I have told you over and over again that we cannot live in the same country because we are very busy and one country is too small for both of us. I expect you should be able to figure that out.
Wife : One country is too small for us?

Husband : Yes and you keep coming back to ask the same question.
Wife : Okay. Since you don’t often call either, please call the children, at least once a month. They go on for months without speaking with you. I noticed they don’t seem to care anymore.

Husband : Okay
Wife : That is about all.
Wife : Have a beautiful day.
Wife : Bye
Husband : Silence (Goes off the Phone)

Wife : Okay

Facing the reality of a dead marriage, where a spouse spends many years of endless hope in anticipation for a change, enduring a relationship that is bereft of life. Believe it or not, this was somebody’s experience and is another person’s state of affair.
There is so much in life to be enjoyed.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/25/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-ex-wife-anita-writes-about-a-dead-marriage/

I WISH THIS YOUNG COUPLES CAN SETTLE AND COME BACK TOGETHER.

But the issues dividing them is somehow BALLOONED beyond proportion that the centre could not hold.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by peteabua(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Well, they was no gun on her head when she was taking the marriage vows "for better for worst, till death do us part".....The right thing is if she divorces the husband on the ground that the husband was emotionally starving her or given her verbal flogging and she has evidence to show for the allegation....Divorce will be given, and i think that is right , but she MUST NOT GET MARRIED AGAIN , EXCEPT THE HUSBAND DIES.!!!!!!!
OBVIOUSLY, MARRIAGE CRISIS NEVER FINISH, THE NEXT TIN WEY I HEAR BE SAY SHE DON MARRY ANOTHER PERSON........E BE LIKE SAY SHE BEEN DEY PLAY AWAY MATCH OOOOOO.......

3 Likes

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by charlsecy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Marry that dude or lady that loves you so much and totally ignore that other one that gifts you her/his time
How do you mean?

3 Likes

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by LordKO(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
A typical behavior of a man (woman) who's lost his emotional connection towards his wife - of course, the cause of the lost emotional connection may or may not be the fault of the one at the receiving end.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by Righteousness89(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Never Build your Marriage on what you see in Movies, Instargram, Facebook, Nairaland, and Others...

Many of Them are wishing to be like you..

Simply Ensure you Put GOD ALMIGHTY as the one in Charge and Control of Your Home..

Let you and your Spouse Live According to GOD'S Pattern for Marriage..

GOD BLESS US.. GOD HELP US..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by BlackfireX: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Is OK....

Is OK...
Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by hushpapi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sometimes the people that preach God words to you don’t pratice it. But they made you believe so much in them with the help of weaken your faith in God and building a strong faith in them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by frubben(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
deep!!!! but some church members will not agree

lemme come and be going

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
There you have it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by honestivo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pls ma'am we love you and we look forward to see you pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by BlackfireX: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Something about that picture of them together.... It seems too plastic

3 Likes

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by mytime24(f): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
K

Re: Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) by jampro123(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
None of you replying are married, have you asked yourself what made the man to travel? Before a man dies emotionally go and check the wife that he is married to. Most men are good husbands but the attitudes of these wivies drive them towards a direction that they will start to find happiness elsewhere.

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? / Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.