Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady (8651 Views)

I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Ikeboboafri: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
A Twitter user who took a swipe at Yoruba demons in her tweets, stated that 'by the time a Yoruba man is done with you, you'll question your sanity' as she listed some of her 'modus operandi'.According to the lady, what makes Yoruba men the worst is that they are not simply satisfied with sleeping with you or cheating on you, but will also want you to fall in love, to obsess over them and to hand over everything that is you.

However she stated that by the time a time a Yoruba man is done with you, you'll question your sanity over some actions she sanely took. Read her tweets below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/25/by-the-time-a-yoruba-man-is-done-with-you-youll-question-your-sanity-twitter-user/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Such an insular assertion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by zanebaddo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by cornerplus: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wow
Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Oluromantic: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
For you representing your tribe to just come online to speak well of yourself and ridicule the other person shows that ppl of your tribe are not well. There are two sides to every story and until the real matter is unleashed no sensible person will conclude over your selfish talk

15 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Preshy561(f): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Really
Thank God for my Igbo brothers.
Once they are serious with You, Na to go see your parents straight.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by funmijoyb(f): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
She got her heart broken by someone that doesn't love her. Not all Yorubas are like that. Fallacy of hasty generalization..next time she should go for someone that love her genuinely not the type she loved conditionally.

To date a Yoruba man you must be smart, intelligent, respectful..YORUBA men doesn't care about you are beautiful or not. If you're dull like d lady in d screenshot you have higher chances of getting your heart broken.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by cornerplus: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preshy561:
Really

You're funny as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by cornerplus: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:
She's a gold digger that got her heart broken by someone that doesn't love her. Not all Yorubas are like that. Fallacy of hasty generalization..

Speak for yourself. She spoke for herself. Don't play the ethnic card here abeg. The truth doesn't have a dialect.

13 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by funmijoyb(f): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preshy561:
Really
Then they later turn her to a punching bag... Igbo men na dem beat their wives pass over trival unnecessary issues. They can be heart breakers, cheaters and stingy too

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by funmijoyb(f): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
cornerplus:

Speak for yourself. She spoke for herself. Don't play the ethnic card here abeg. The truth doesn't have a dialect.
Have spoken correctly not all Yoruba men are like that... Many women in Nigeria will still prefer Yoruba men above all other men.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by cornerplus: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Have spoken correctly not all Yorubas are like that... Many women in Nigeria will still prefer Yoruba man above all other men

You never see chin chin speak for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by psycoanalyst(f): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
She must have gone through HELL,in the hands of yoruba men! What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Preshy561(f): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Then they later turn her to a punching bag... Igbo men na Dem beat their wife pass over trival unnecessary issues. They can be heart breakers, cheaters too
Dem don turn you to a punching bag before?
Biko, take your hate to somewhere else and don't come on my mention to pour out your frustrations.
Your men harvest your skull, vagina, hearts.

Rape your daughters and sisters, leave you to fend for yourself and children, and go about their demonic activities.
That's why your sister is lamenting on social media, but here you are dying in silence and covering their shiity behaviour.

6 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by mikejj(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin grin. One alaye has dealt with this lady seriously.. Right now I feel her pain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by logan2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
IGBO AMAKA grin

3 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by MistadeRegal(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
When you date Area Boys, this is meant to be your testimony. I do see you ladies well with them, only for you to later start saying, "O ti ba'yemi je" later on after ignoring nice and responsible guys whom you seem to call names because you want to enjoy wild life with the rogue ones. Next please...

5 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:
She's a gold digger that got her heart broken by someone that doesn't love her. Not all Yorubas are like that. Fallacy of hasty generalization..next time she should go for someone that love her genuinely not the type she loved conditionally.
Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
psycoanalyst:
She must have gone through HELL,in the hands of yoruba men! What a shame.
Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by cornerplus: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preshy561:

Biko, take your hate to somewhere else and don't come on my mention to pour out your frustrations.

She dey whine you ni. No mind am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by funmijoyb(f): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preshy561:

Is not new in Nigeria.. Igbo men are women beaters..how can you live with a man that will beat you almost to death.
They can be cheaters if you want several examples I will give you the links. No tribe is a monopoly for this negativities in relationship.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
One Yoruba demon haff jammed this one heart with dangote trailer. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by funmijoyb(f): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
MistadeRegal:
When you date Area Boys, this is meant to be your testimony. I do see you ladies well with them, only for you to later start saying, "O ti ba'yemi je" later. Next please...
Don't mind her. She cannot use her selfish relationship to judge the whole Yoruba tribe. When their better Yoruba men outside for her to date but she abandoned them

4 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Preshy561(f): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Is not new in Nigeria.. Igbo men are women beaters..how can you live with a man that will beat you almost to death.
They can be cheaters if you want several examples I will give you the links. No tribe is a monopoly of this negativities.
You this frustrated woman.
I have told you to take your frustration and hate filled ugly life to somewhere else, maybe to your Yoruba sister that posted this.

What is wrong with You? You've been on my mention since yesterday trying to get my attention or what? Are you mad or is something wrong with You?
Wait, do you get wet whenever I reply to your mention?

I don't even want to start that nonsense tribalist hogwash you are trying to play cos a look on your profile says alot about you. Maybe, you should take your frustrations to your brothers that rape their young ladies and mine their vaginas. Stay away from my mention, you can't do this more than me. You are not just my type, honestly, take your ugly life to some Yoruba demons to arrange it for you and stop bleating like a goat on my mention.

11 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by MistadeRegal(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Don't mind her. She cannot use her selfish relationship to judge the whole Yoruba tribe. When their better Yoruba men outside for her to date but she abandoned them

It is well with you my sister.
Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Bossjakande: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preshy561:

I have told you to take your frustration and hate filled ugly life to somewhere else, maybe to your Yoruba sister that posted this.

What is wrong with You? You've been on my mention since yesterday trying to get my attention or what? Are you mad or is something wrong with You?

I don't even want to start that nonsense tribalist hogwash you are trying to play cos a look on your profile says alot about you. Maybe, you should take your frustrations to your brothers that rape their young ladies and mine their vaginas. Stay away from my mention, you can't do this more than me. You are not just my type, honestly, take your ugly life to some Yoruba demons to arrange it for you and stop bleating like a goat on my mention.

at least day Neva start baby factry and sell thier baby as IBO do.or kill for land. u mean a lot but I will keep attacking u if u use ur rubbish mouth against yoruba

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by funmijoyb(f): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preshy561:

See painment. As he dey pain u he dey sweet me cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Preshy561(f): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bossjakande:
at least day Neva start baby factry and sell thier baby as IBO do.or kill for land. u mean a lot but I will keep attacking u if u use ur rubbish mouth against yoruba
You and that shim are very stupid.
I made an innocent comment, she came to pour her useless frustration on my mention.
Was I the one that wrote those rubbish?

you harvest their vaginas and rape them as little as 3months, do agbero and kill people with reckless abandon, your yahoo yahoo and scamming games is nothing to write home about
You even rape animals too.
Please, leave me alone.

5 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Preshy561(f): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

See painment. As he dey pain u he dey sweet me cheesy
Why won't it sweet, when you've wet your pants at the sight of my mention.

Your vagina will soon disappear, that's if you are a lady, cos I've never seen an attention seeking woman like this.

6 Likes

Re: By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Where's the popcorn grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught A Rat Staring At Me While Having Sex With My Girlfriend / What Causes This In Women’s Body? (graphic Pix) / Lady Goes Completely Nude For Her Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.