Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers (19760 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Receives Cheers At Iwuanyanwu's Birthday Service (Pictures) / Emeka Ihedioha Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC / Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son (2) (3) (4)

Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by AlexReports(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, CON, the Imo State Governor Elect & His Deputy Governor Elect Rt. Hon. Engr Alphonsus Gerald Irona, received a delegation of Traditional Rulers from Oru East and West Local Government Areas, at His Country Home, Aronta Mbutu Mbaise, yesterday, 24th April.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/emeka-ihedioha-imo-governor-elect.html?m=1

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by AlexReports(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
More

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by SimSify(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
First FTC of the year.. dedicated to the good people of IMO state I pray you breathe fresh air in this man..

Meanwhile Okoroawusa would be in Sifia pains seeing all these..
Even before May 29th he has been forgotten..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by tstx(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
I don't trust this man's face....

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Jahcares(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ftc
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by TwoBottles: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bunch of fetish land grabbers... The traditional system is decadent.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by loveliveshere: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Let the money sharing and division of allocation begin in 1.2.3. boom grin grin

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by donprinyo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
I just pray dis man does not sell imo state
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Is04970: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Traditional rulers all over the country are shadows of what they used to be. I blame the colonial masters.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by TwoBottles: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Is04970:
Traditional rulers all over the country are shadows of what they used to be. I blame the colonial masters.

The traditional system in Igboland is a joke. They are not recognized in any part of the country even by their own people.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Imo1stson: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
AlexReports:
His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, CON, the Imo State Governor Elect & His Deputy Governor Elect Rt. Hon. Engr Alphonsus Gerald Irona, received a delegation of Traditional Rulers from Oru East and West Local Government Areas, at His Country Home, Aronta Mbutu Mbaise, yesterday, 24th April.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/emeka-ihedioha-imo-governor-elect.html?m=1

He is the 2nd Aro man to rule Imo State since 1999. The 1st was Achike Udenwa who ruled from 1999 till 2007. They both have their ancestral roots in Arochukwu, Abia State but their older generations settled in Imo.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by sexyboy193: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lobby don dey start be that.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by efeteb: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
shocked kings entertained with dubic malt.
Sign of austerity

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Imo1stson: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
SimSify:
First FTC of the year.. dedicated to the good people of IMO state I pray you breathe fresh air in this man..

Meanwhile Okoroawusa would be in Sifia pains seeing all these..
Even before May 29th he has been forgotten..

Contrary to what you believe Imo State people like Rochas and wish he could stay beyond May 29th because he transformed Imo State and has indeed done better than all the Governors that ever ruled the State. We pray Ihedioha can at least do half as much and correct some of Rochas errors as well especially in road construction.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Godjone(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
loveliveshere:
Let the money sharing and division of allocation begin in 1.2.3. boom grin grin
hatred will soon kee u

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by loveliveshere: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Godjone:
hatred will soon kee u

You might just die before me due to lack of humour grin grin

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Banmeallday: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
First of all this governor-elect looks very sickly and tired.

Second, this is the same bull these old fools have been doing. They should sit in their homes and sweep their compound instead of all this solicitations...

STUPID

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by frankdGreat125: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Long live Ihedioha
Long live PDP
Long live our royal fathers
Long live IMO State
Long live the Eastern Heartland
Long live BIAFRA LAND

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by BuhariAdvocate: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Imolites will beg okorocha to come back again with what this man gonna do to them.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by 8stargeneral: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2019
I love ikedioha house with trees but I hate traditional rulers undecided
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Cletus77(m): 12:09am On Apr 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Imolites will beg okorocha to come back again with what this man gonna do to them.
So long as you're not from imo state..stop foaming in the mouth

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2019
Nigeria leaders ain't just the problem. The followers are. We deserve our leaders.

Person wey be say dem neva swear for to be govnor, he just manage win an election, some traditional rulers (jegudujeras) don com de shake hands...we know why they are there....to ask for appointment and slots and brown envelope....why d guy no go steal the treasury dry to satisfy his appetite for money and satisfy the people....

Nija....I hail thee

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Deltatoto: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
tramadol addict spotted

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by BuhariAdvocate: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2019
wink will you keep quiet I'm not from imo but I'm Nigerian. And anything that happen to imolites happen to Nigerians.
Cletus77:

So long as you're not from imo state..stop foaming in the mouth
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Cletus77(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
wink will you keep quiet I'm not from imo but I'm Nigerian. And anything that happen to imolites happen to Nigerians.
And when someone talk Ill of Buhari you call Dem IPOB abi?
Get sense

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by BuhariAdvocate: 12:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Cletus77:

And when someone talk Ill of Buhari you call Dem IPOB abi?
Get sense
so all imolites are ipob? Sense fall on you lad.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by Charly68: 12:26am On Apr 26, 2019
babatee100:
Nigeria leaders ain't just the problem. The followers are. We deserve our leaders.

Person wey be say dem neva swear for to be govnor, he just manage win an election, some traditional rulers (jegudujeras) don com de shake hands...we know why they are there....to ask for appointment and slots and brown envelope....why d guy no go steal the treasury dry to satisfy his appetite for money and satisfy the people....

Nija....I hail thee
. Only Mbakwe worked for Imolites,the rest of the Governors are fake and 419

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers by InvertedHammer: 1:39am On Apr 26, 2019
/*
Shift of allegiance is usually abrupt.

My people! My people!!

*/

Stealing Same As Corruption, Lawyers Tell Jonathan / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Saraki Appoints Earl Osaro Onaiwu His Liaison Officer