Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) (21215 Views)

Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Not even one person in that picture looks healthy or in good physical shape.
You missed your period?
Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:
How much is the tradermoni ?
the amount does not matter.
Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by plaindealer: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
bluefilm:
Poverty is truly a disease indeed. angry

Unfortunately for you, they are obviously happy, they are gainfully employed and I'm sure many of them like many market women make enough money to support their families and even send their children to universities.

The poverty and disease you are talking about is in your own heart because the folks in the picture are not poverty stricken, they buy, they sell and count money all day, everyday.

Don't judge a book by it's cover or look down on people.
Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
plaindealer:

Unfortunately for you, they are obviously happy, they are gainfully employed and I'm sure many of them like many market women make enough money to support their families and even send their children to universities.

The poverty and disease you are talking about is in your own heart because the folks in the picture are not poverty stricken, they buy, they sell and count money all day, everyday.

Don't judge a book by it's cover or look down on people.

Shut up.

If I give you ten thousand naira now to start dancing shaku shaku for me, I know you will accept the offer abi?
Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Codes151:
None! 10k? It’s obvious your not Only poor but into it... if to you, trader money is enriching lives, then you must be an incurable poverty stricken zombie... don’t mention me with stewpid comments!

Trader money!!! How much is a bag of rice or garri as a trader? Poverty ridiculous fellow

Accepted half bread is better than none......hw much u and ur generations take epp d commoners b4.......its hard 4 u to see a rich and employed youth on nairaland having time to read and comment on all posts....dz shows ur poverty pass mine 10times......u mentioned me and u dont want to be mentioned aswell....Bleep u and ur unborn generations
Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2019
You hv data today Poor man! With poor mentality!!! I am sure you collected it. I hope it empowers you! But Incase it does, don’t hesitate to quote me for help!
9iceprince:

Accepted half bread is better than none......hw much u and ur generations take epp d commoners b4.......its hard 4 u to see a rich and employed youth on nairaland having time to read and comment on all posts....dz shows ur poverty pass mine 10times......u mentioned me and u dont want to be mentioned aswell....Bleep u and ur unborn generations
Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2019
You hv data today Poor man! With poor mentality!!! I am sure you collected it. I hope it empowers you! But Incase it does, don’t hesitate to quote me for help!

As for reading and commenting, I don’t Facebook or social media. I only read news and sport sites! And I only do that when am free. Finally, I don’t have to say much to you, but I know that you are gainfully poor just by the fact that you believe Fg giving 10k is empowerment
9iceprince:

Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Codes151:

As for reading and commenting, I don’t Facebook or social media. I only read news and sport sites! And I only do that when am free. Finally, I don’t have to say much to you, but I know that you are gainfully poor just by the fact that you believe Fg giving 10k is empowerment
u are jobless man.....it took me like 12hrs to read ur stupid comment yet you respond to mine in minutes....1 of d lazy youths mr president was talking abt.....always online with ur nokia x-press music
Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
You can’t afford the phone I use! Sorry bro! Done talking to you! Too low. No wonder you result to curses... channel your frustrations to your parents bro...
9iceprince:

u are jobless man.....it took me like 12hrs to read ur stupid comment yet you respond to mine in minutes....1 of d lazy youths mr president was talking abt.....always online with ur nokia x-press music
Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Codes151:
You can’t afford the phone I use! Sorry bro! Done talking to you! Too low. No wonder you result to curses... channel your frustrations to your parents bro...
sori case i guess na ipone 12 u dey use coz if nt.....mind u hustlers no dey tey 4 blogs like nairaland or have time to respond like u........ if u care am using infinix note 4 pro.... if u lie abt urz u won't live to see 2020
Re: Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) by Codes151(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nature of my work gives me ample time when am off. But let’s keep it there! let’s agree to disagree.
9iceprince:

sori case i guess na ipone 12 u dey use coz if nt.....mind u hustlers no dey tey 4 blogs like nairaland or have time to respond like u........ if u care am using infinix note 4 pro.... if u lie abt urz u won't live to see 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Sochi, Russia (Photos) / CNN Headline: Latest News On Nigeria / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Killed In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.