Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,871 members, 7,844,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque (24054 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) / Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca / Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In Holy Mosque In Saudi Arabia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by Moventist: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
AbuAeesha:

no3 mark, no4 ekweremadu, no2 good luck, no5 ette. we're once together in a regime
Yes a no terrorist like now . How do you see terrorism ?
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by Pitto: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Why must we attach everything to religion in Nigeria. During GEJ regime, David mark and Ekweremadu were of the same religion as the president and heaven did not fall. Please forget religion, non of them really consider their religion affiliation once they achieve their goals. Ethnic & religion does not play any significant role in the nation building because traditional religion worshippers need to demand for their right too.
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2019
We do not hold our leaders to high moral and ethical standards in this country that’s why we are a shithole.

We know the right thing bt we won’t do it.
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 27, 2019
Remii:

lol, like it does not matter if they were legally qualified or not. like it was ok when GEJ, David Mark, Bankole were there. Like it will ok when all Southern Governors except Osun State will soon be Christians? How will this country progress when mundane items like this take precedence over performance?

fyi Bankole is muslim.

not that i feel it matters though, so many of these lagos muslim politicos have christian wives anyway, down in the southwest nobody notices these things because we're mostly all animists, deep insidegrin
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by Caseless: 2:22am On Apr 27, 2019
sarrki:
Nigeria my country
it's Ka'aba not "kabba".
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Edodefender:
So he's a Muslim? You people really want Muslims to head presidency, senate and now rep?

Even chief judge, court of appeal are Muslims too

Must you bring your foolishness to Nairaland
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by aliscomonaj: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2019
You are in severe pain
Edodefender:
you are the pathetic one, is Nigeria a Muslim country?

Why would Muslims head the 3 heads of government in a multi religion country?
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by famouscargo4u: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2019
Edodefender:
So he's a Muslim? You people really want Muslims to head presidency, senate and now rep?

Even chief judge, court of appeal are Muslims too
So what? Will a Christian leader put money in your pocket? I hate when people elevate religion and tribe over competence. We've had Christian president, senate president, speaker etc, how are we any better with them?
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by Onlyonebuhari: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2019
netpro:

You are pathetic. Keep playing the religious bigotry. But when a Christian heads it, you keep silent. We are Nigerians, that is all that matters.
You are sick!
When all of them Christians what do they do and did anybody yell? Don't be stupid.
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by BotherMleeper(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Philgafauto:

Be properly guided with this nonsense you are saying. I have vowed to stop getting involved in religious arguments on NL but statement such as yours threatens to draw me out. Just ignore and enjoy Buhari's Government for now.

Mtchew

Look at this goat

Only idiots make online threats.

Bring on your game motherfucker. I'm ready for you.

Donkey
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by BotherMleeper(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Philgafauto:

Guy, I am yoruba but christian. But I want you to stop saying such nonsense. You are only falling into the trap of igbos. Let us just desist from proclaiming the numerical advantage of one religion over the other as we would never stop when that argument begins. Just be properly guided, abeg.

Why would i desist from saying the truth?

Igbos already know their place. They're just a handful with the ability to make noise.

I stand my ground that we're more in number. Let anyone prove me otherwise.
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by sarrki(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Caseless:
it's Ka'aba not "kabba".

Feedback taken
Re: Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque by kenzo25(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
The problem we have as human is we let so many thing divide us, forgetting we re human being, don’t let politics divide us, do let religion divide us. As far as am concern we re all human. Some people will divide u because of their own selfish interest. I could remember Abiola then was a Muslim and has a Muslim Muslim ticket still he won the election but was annulled by a Muslim so pls don’t let politics religion ethnicity and color divide us. God is love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA / If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri / APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.