Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? (12854 Views)

When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More / Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by jmoore(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
If you see a post "You will get married before the end of the year", 99.9% of the Amen will come from the women.

In the churches, we have prayer topics for women that want husbands. I can't recall when men that need wives were asked to be prayed for.

55 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by TemplarLandry: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Women.
These reasons are responsible:

Fear of Menopause.
Family pressure.
Desire for the β€œMRS” tag.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Men crave more

They say marriage doesn't favour them, yet get married to I think stone every Saturday

They say women cry because of marriage yet they are 99.9999% the only ones crying offline and online on behalf of women, make it make sense?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Toktee(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
When they are tired of sleeping from one hotel/motel to another for 5k for a night.
When they are tired of jumping from one dik to another.
When foundation powder is no longer helping.
When kids start referring to them as "anty"
When men start asking them "how's ur kids"
When their vag! na walls have fallen.

Then is time for a nigeria's who.re to look for innocent young man to trap.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men

They say marriage doesn't favour them, yet get married to I think stone every Saturday

They say women cry because of marriage yet they are 99.9999% the only ones crying offline and online on behalf of women, make it make sense?

You didn't answer the question.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rayban25:

You didn't answer the question.

I answered his question

Men crave more for marriage than women.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Toktee:
When they are tired of sleeping from one hotel/motel to another for 5k for a night.
When they are tired of jumping from one dik to another.
When foundation powder is no longer helping.
When kids start referring to them as "anty"
When men start asking them "how's ur kids"
When their vag! na walls have fallen.

Then is time for a nigeria's to look for innocent young man to trap.

Wail on their behalf, cry.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Klass99(f): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2023

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Toktee(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Wail on their behalf, cry.
Another one spotted.
Do you understand English at all?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Klass99:
Jmoore you and I know both know it's men na, and I will tell you why I think so in a moment. Let me finish what I am doing offline first.

It's only online you can deceive yourself..when you log out..you'll prepare for Shiloh with your company of ladies to sing carry me go my husbands house...because last time I checked when its prayer for a spouse your voices are the loudest in shouting amen. I know you wont want to admit but truth is bitter..daalu!

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by jmoore(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Klass99:
Jmoore you and I know both know it's men na, and I will tell you why I think so in a moment. Let me finish what I am doing offline first.
You and who?

Please speak for yourself.

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Klass99(f): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2023

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Klass99(f): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2023

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by jmoore(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Klass99:

Oops my bad! That was a common pattern of speech but I take that back and will exit your thread pronto, seeing as you already have an attitude and I don't like attitude.
Just say you want to run. Don't use imaginary attitude as an excuse to run away.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Klass99:

Lol grin, I am not even offended by your post because you don't know me BUT I know me! And I know the kind of prayers I say or shout amen and I will say or shout amen to. A husband is not a public prayer I say amen to, a prayer of profitable employment with the likes of UN, AU, EU, Google, Microsoft, Foreign Consulates or a prayer of godly/righteous living are the sort of prayers I will shout amen to.

One time my own mother sent me a text saying she was praying for me to find/get a husband. I read the text and responded with just okay. She texted back and asked won't you say amen? In my mind I said if only mama knew what was worrying me and that husband/children were the least of my concerns she won't be texting me this.

Story story.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Klass99(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2023

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by jmoore(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Klass99:

There's nothig imaginary about your attitude it is coming off in your posts. I truly don't like attitude and I don't like engaging with people who have one! I already said in my first post I would be back in a moment to explain why I think men crave marriage more than women, you could have waited for my updated post and not respond like you did.

I generally stay off threads by people whom I am already familiar with their rude/nasty attitude or threads where multiple people with such attitudes congregate, because I know there won't be a civil, healthy or respectful debate and exchange of ideas. There will be more of insults, name calling, subtle and not so subtle diss. Attitude like you and Rayban are already emitting, but I didn't know in this case o, so let me respect myself and jejely leave. Even though I thought the topic was an interesting one and would have made for an interesting debate and shared views in the discussion of it.

Bye bye.

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Toktee:
Another one spotted.
Do you understand English at all?

No I don't

So keep crying.

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hmmm, just eating and reading comments

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:

You and who?

Please speak for yourself.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Toktee(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jovialjune1:

No I don't

So keep crying.
Why won't I cry when my country girls/ladies have turned to oloshoo?
Why won't i wail when they move around with borehole in between their legs looking for a victim.

Why won I wail when majority of you have seen menopause in your papa house.
Why won't i wail when you guys have nothing to offer for the only thing you have to offer have slacked beyond management?

In fact I need to lament.

I know say e pain you wella.

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Toktee(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rayban25:

It's only online you can deceive yourself..when you log out..you'll prepare for Shiloh with your company of ladies to sing carry me go my husbands house...because last time I checked when its prayer for a spouse your voices are the loudest in shouting amen. I know you wont want to admit but truth is bitter..daalu!
See finishing.
Chaiii

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Toktee:
Why won't I cry when my country girls/ladies have turned to oloshoo?
Why won't i wail when they move around with borehole in between their legs looking for a victim.

Why won I wail when majority of you have seen menopause in your papa house.
Why won't i wail when you guys have nothing to offer for the only thing you have to offer have slacked beyond management?

In fact I need to lament.

I know Saya e pain you wella.

Everyday you below par boys create threads insulting women as if we are the air you breath, you all feel useless if you don't talk about females daily it's obvious, instead of you to channel your energy in developing your country, you wail about women

Again, cry.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:
If you see a post "You will get married before the end of the year", 99.9% of the Amen will come from the women. In the churches, we have prayer topics for women that want husbands. I can't recall when men that need wives were asked to be prayed for.
No be majorly your pastors dey always present those prayer topics? lipsrsealed

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by jmoore(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No be majorly your pastors dey always present those prayer topics? lipsrsealed

Were they forced to come out for prayers?

Bla bla bla....
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:
β–  Were they forced to come out for prayers? Bla bla bla....
So, if pastor dem announce the prayer points, na only people wey dem force go suppose answer? lipsrsealed

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Men crave marriage more because most of them can't look after themselves and always need women to look after them... They're like big babies.

You don't need a man to tell you that he's single in order for you to know, just check his dress code and go check his house, the environment alone will let you know that the man is bachelor.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Obviously men cos y’all never stop talking about it

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Leggodeals(f): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
I think it's men cos they are quick to get married if they lose their wives. I wonder why they can't stay alone for long. Even Adam, in spite of God's beautiful creations still sulked in loneliness until Eve came.

Another reason why I think men desire partnership with women is there overwhelming interest in women affairs. I mean who talks about things that don't interest them? Whereas women have this apathy towards men. We are not just that invested in knowing men like that that's why we hardly talk about them.

Remove the marriage pressure in our society and the majority of Nigerian women would give up on marriage because marriage is costlier to us than beneficial. On average, women lose more than the gain in this institution whereas it's the opposite for men.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Dizzyyish: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Vision101(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2023
@Samantha124
Men crave marriage more because most of them can't look after themselves and always need women to look after them... They're like big babies.

You don't need a man to tell you that he's single in order for you to know, just check his dress code and go check his house, the environment alone will let you know that the man is bachelor.

@me
I'm a bachelor but none of the above apply to me.

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Vision101(m): 12:39am On Jul 07, 2023
The answer to the question can be found in: when a lady and a man that is doing well is dating, who brings up the issue of marriage more often?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way / Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With?