Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,602 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano (18731 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by GavelSlam: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

Lol !!!
He even went to check my profile !!!
This your picture they sweet you like wine oh...from the picture it's clear you're chopping life !!!
To think that you actually snap pictures from places you go everyday , and check people's profile on NL , shows you are a "working class man " ....so much time to flex..Lol !!
I am from Edo state means I live there ryt ,Lol !!
I haven't even checked your profile , and I won't cos you're of no relevance to me !!
Have a nice day sir
And please "show us where you would be going today later "

I check because I believe in due diligence.

You take a lot of things for granted. Reason you've been static for years.

Ruminate on that.

If you ask nicely, I may just post another picture from later in the day.

You'll learn eventually.
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Blazebond(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2019
Why do a deal with a chinese company when you have an indigenous company (innoson) in your country,reason = tribal division, that's why nigeria needs proper reform,we aint one at heart so why this forced Union.
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Joshmodest(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

I check because I believe in due diligence.

You take a lot of things for granted. Reason you've been static for years.

Ruminate on that.

If you ask nicely, I may just post another picture from later in the day.

You'll learn eventually.
" due diligence " This guy lol !!!
I still wouldn't check your profile because of your irrelevance...
I just checked that your borrowed picture again , and I'm just puzzled at what exactly would be exciting a grown up man about that picture. the chair , or the phone's that is being charged, or what exactly ??
Hopefully as you grow , you'll have sense !!
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by GavelSlam: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

" due diligence " This guy lol !!!
I still wouldn't check your profile because of your irrelevance...
I just checked that your borrowed picture again , and I'm just puzzled at what exactly would be exciting a grown up man about that picture. the chair , or the phone's that is being charged, or what exactly ??
Hopefully as you grow , you'll have sense !!

I sense envy.

It has overtaken you.

You really cannot imagine how someone you tried to belittle is so far ahead of you in every human index of development .

Don't kill yourself.

Work hard and perhaps you'll be successful at something other than envy.

By the way, I thought you weren't interested in checking.

Primitive mind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Joshmodest(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

I sense envy.

It has overtaken you.

You really cannot imagine how someone you tried to belittle is so far ahead of you in every human index of development .

Don't kill yourself.

Work hard and perhaps you'll be successful at something other than envy.

By the way, I thought you weren't interested in checking.

Primitive mind.

" Someone you tried to belittle , is so far ahead of you in human index of development " wait is it more than this picture ....LOL !!!!
So this your irrelevant picture I doubt you even own , is your definition of success in life !!! LOL !!!
As I said earlier , read hard for your waec ,this childish character is peculiar to Waec candidates..
Kiddie mind !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by GavelSlam: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

" Someone you tried to belittle , is so far ahead of you in human index of development " wait is it more than this picture ....LOL !!!!
So this your irrelevant picture I doubt you even own , is your definition of success in life !!! LOL !!!
As I said earlier , read hard for your waec ,this childish character is peculiar to Waec candidates..
Kiddie mind !

Your obsessiveness regarding the simple photo says a lot about your character.

You are highly envious.

You are envious to the point of doing harm to those you envy and if unsuccessful, as you often are in life, capable of taking your own life, once again unsuccessfully.

You are indeed the poster boy for failure whilst envy is taking its shot as employing you for same role.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Joshmodest(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Your obsessiveness regarding the simple photo says a lot about your character.

You are highly envious.

You are envious to the point of doing harm to those you envy and if unsuccessful, as you often are in life, capable of taking your own life, once again unsuccessfully.

You are indeed the poster boy for failure whilst envy is taking its shot as employing you for same role.

LOL !!!
Keep your "glorified picture " in the bank , so it doesn't get stolen...
Kids all around the place !!
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by GavelSlam: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

LOL !!!
Keep your "glorified picture " in the bank , so it doesn't get stolen...
Kids all around the place !!

OCD on top one photo.

grin

Na only largactil fit help you.
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by ussy09(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Good development. Apc states are synonymous for good things.
Including Kogi right?
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2019
madridguy:
Present bro.
quite an age
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by TempleHouse: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2019
May be we can forgive him if he use Gandollar to buy the Buses for his people.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Basher8583: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:
Gandollar is scheming new strategies to embezzle more money , under the disguise of working for the state , ....
WHILE
He is thinking of how to pack more dollars ..
His mentor lifeless is thinking of how to travel from London to Sri Lanka ....
We have suffered as a country in
hands of APC..
!!!

You are the one suffering mentally.
A mad man will always think he is the only sane one while others are mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by kingsmaila(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Good development. One of the best Governors in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by DaRuud(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2019

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:
Whatever you do, dont buy Innoson
Please, for the sake of God
??
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by plaindealer: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Blazebond:
Why do a deal with a chinese company when you have an indigenous company (innoson) in your country,reason = tribal division, that's why nigeria needs proper reform,we aint one at heart so why this forced Union.

Why do you people see tribalism in everything?

Was it tribalism when PMB bought vehicles from the same Innoson, when the Nigerian Army bought military vehicles from Innoson or when he ordered all his MDAs to source their vehicles from Innoson and other Nigerian manufacturers?

In fact, are all the state vehicles in all the SE states made by Innoson? Are the folks in the SE driving Innoson cars?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by grandstar(m): 3:12am On Apr 28, 2019
I doubt the BRT buses are what Kano needs now.

Lamido Sanusi condemned the governors plan for a light rail saying Kano does not need one.

I'm sure this will falls into that category.
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by madridguy(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Yes.. am on low key bros.

bamidelee:

quite an age
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by adekolaelect(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2019
olaolumuyiwa:
This country Nigeria is been led by illiterate leaders cabals.when we have an automobile industry in the country ,qualified mechanical engineers with PHD but they rather like to fund foreigners which help to deflate our economy and our monetary value. The unemployment rate is the country is drastically increasing. This shows that the youth have to be actively involved in politics
Yes oooo but Nigeria education need to improve in terms of practical bcs many PHD holders in Nigeria are not productive in the labour market simply many carry higher good certificates but no practical experience to back it up that is why you see a mechanical or electrical engineers posting as front tellers in the banking industries .not only bcs there is no job but many can't practice their profession practically .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents / Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha / Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.