Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? (3623 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
BornagainThief:
Look at you changing the subject you Ghana criminal grin grin look what your Ghana brothers are doing idiot grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYcxey-VNo8

I was never a Ghanaian
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
Many African Nigerian dudes do it to get papers

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Mbakuthegreat: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Many African Nigerian dudes do it to get papers

All nigerians born in U.K date white people. I look at nigerian youtubers like JJ Olatunji(Ksi) and his brother Deji, they only date white women and love them. In all over U.K nigerians are witg white women.
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
Only people which are interested in the topic and have things to contribute to this topic should post things here
I think this thread should be on front page to gather more audience

Mynd44 Lalasticlala front page please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I was never a Ghanaian
You are a Ghanaian you disgusting burnt black charcoal demon kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
I think this thread should be on front page to gather more audience

Mynd44 Lalasticlala front page please.
SufferNsmiling what do ya think? You know we have non Nigerians here, as We also have non African here too. they we see how evil you Ghanaians are. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Yes I posted the pics here to spice up one of my new creations. Since the trade was going nowhere I have now brought a lot of people on it

What happened, you don't people to this thread anymore? It's like your new creation has fail woefully..
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by PetroDollax: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
rubbish! dont shitnigerians do worse? fvck you!

[s]
BornagainThief:
Look at you changing the subject you Ghana criminal look at what your Ghana brothers are doing idiot grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYcxey-VNo8
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wallade:

You really have time for this bigot - sufferNsmiling
he's from Ghana. not Nigeria take note.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
PetroDollax:

rubbish! dont shitnigerians do worse? fvck you!

[s][/s]
Look at you crying like a little bltch you uncivilized gorilla. cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWydZLtZJrM

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Mbakuthegreat: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Tribalistic Nigerians, no wonder Nigeria and Africa look the way it does.
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:
Tribalistic Nigerians, no wonder Nigeria and Africa look the way it does.
Are You sufferNsmiling? grin grin cause I keep asking what country you're from you refuse to answer grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by PetroDollax: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
bornagaianthiefwhoisveryverystupid,huh? grin you must be hungry,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/5114279/nigerians-among-worlds-hungriest-people grin grin grin grin

stop smoking weed, ediotic fool grin

[s]
BornagainThief:
Look at you crying like a little bltch you uncivilized gorilla. cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWydZLtZJrM
[/s]

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by PetroDollax: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
bornagainthiefisaveryverybigfool grin how does it feel to be a nigerian today? grin grin grin grin people cant wait to flee that cursed country grin grin grin i understand some 10,000 shitnigerians arrive in Ghana every day, desperate for refuge grin grin grin grin grin

BornagainThief:
Are You sufferNsmiling? grin grin cause I keep asking what country you're from you refuse to answer D

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Charelsz:
What happened, you don't people to this thread anymore? It's like your new creation has fail woefully..

My new creation is a total success 2 pages and over 600 views
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
BornagainThief:
SufferNsmiling what do ya think? You know we have non Nigerians here, as We also have non African here too. they we see how evil you Ghanaians are. grin grin grin

If you really know where I am from you will know that Ghanaians are five times better than us. What we do to Nigeria's is 5 times worse than what Ghanaians will do to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
BornagainThief:
Are You sufferNsmiling? grin grin cause I keep asking what country you're from you refuse to answer grin grin grin

What is your business what country he is from this is the age of 2 in 1
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Mbakuthegreat: 12:42am On Apr 29, 2019
BornagainThief:

Im not but why does it matter? Tribalistic nigerians.
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by jaycent(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2019
PetroDollax:
bornagainthiefisaveryverybigfool grin how does it feel to be a nigerian today? grin grin grin grin people cant wait to flee that cursed country grin grin grin i understand some 10,000 shitnigerians arrive in Ghana every day, desperate for refuge grin grin grin grin grin

Useless gaynian fraudster grin foolish animal, who's on is right senses will come to that godforsaken shitthol country called shitthoghana grin grin grin grin country filled with criminals, scammers, kidnappers, ritualist and poverty animals grin grin grin grin

Twe? I spit on you dirty ugly smelling foools grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by PetroDollax: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2019
eyaaaa grin see painment grin grin grin grin na so e pain you reach? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just give it up grin grin grin shitnigeria is not worth defending grin only deluded lunatics like you are still talking from their anus grin grin grin the few smart ones have abandoned ship long ago grin grin grin grin

i feel the pain and anguish in your miserable life grin grin grin grin fuckeduppedness grin to be a nigerian these days is not easy ooooh grin grin grin grin they are been hunted down like rats, from Australia to Canada, from Burundi to China, the shitnigerian has become endangered specie grin grin grin grin pr0stitution, kidnappings, ritual murders, joblessness, corruption, baby factories, rebels and militants, armed robbers, 419 grin hunger, haba one country? grin grin grin grin
[img]https://twitter.com/hbgumi/status/460452042629459970/photo/1/large[/img] grin

jaycent:
Useless gaynian fraudster grin foolish animal, who's on is right senses will come to that godforsaken [s]shitthol country called shitthoghana ; country filled with criminals, scammers, kidnappers, ritualist and poverty animals

Twe? I
[/s]
Re: Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? by Mbakuthegreat: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigerian will never go nowhere, Nigerians are whats wrong with Nigeria. Give Nigeria to Tanzania or Botswana and see how great it will become.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of JHS 1 Students “doing The Do” During Classroom Hours / Can You Do This For 700 Million?? / I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.