Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (38067 Views)

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by tete7000(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
When human agrees it is okay to defile God's moral laws, it is just apt they expect this type of outcome...Humanity has brought problems unto itself in its quest to do away with God...

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
God help us

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by ClitRaider: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
i don't mind fathering a son who's not biologically mine hence we live happily together

Haa, yiboooo..
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Emmerlee(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

I know say your brain megabytes no pass 2kilobyte..
Your foolishness is beyond remedy ...

So, you reason as your people reason...
Go and have a better Life

Oga for telling him he reasons "as his people" I hereby place your brain on the same pedestal as his. There's no difference between you two.

Tribalists disgust me.

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by lepasharon(f): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sparkle777:
I once said that some years back here in Nairaland and a couple of ppl disagreed with me. That a child looks like u doesn't mean u the dad. Sometimes the women don't even know who the real dad is and just push it to the next man.
But men should not feel that bad after all they deny a whole lot of ladies when belle show. I hope and pray that any man that has ever denied his pregnancy or never bothered about his child should always be a victim of another man's product. Since u no wan carry ur load make u carry another man own. Hahahahaa.

A man can deny a pregnancy the same way a woman can do the same by aborting it or abandoning the newborn
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
many married nigerian men have kids outside while the kids their own wives have other men are responsible for it. i had say we naija guys deserve d type of women we get. as for me anyway i will end up with a good girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Emmerlee(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:
Igbo girls rarely cheat, yoruba women can open their legs for anything. I be Niger delta anyway

Rubbish talk.. Tribalists bore me with their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by eagleeye2: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Strech:
so true. I often ask myself this question? Why is it that most first born look different from the rest of the children. Baba! Fear women. Even my own child wey be say e just be dey like I vomit him comot, I still dey carry one kind eye look am.
grin
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by chineloSA(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Eeeeeeh shocked shocked 30% ?
Na lie.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by iammo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
wiloy2k8:

baba which one you write ....

Na code i dey write boss, i no dey write statistics. but we sabi say all this na lie, Durex condom seller they conduct research who else the research go favour
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Davesaves(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
uniqueogo:
Women are not stupid
There are condoms everywhere
So quit making us look bad
Only a woman who dosnt love her man or the one who has revenge in her heart will think or even try that shit
Wetin she go gain?
When it's more likely the real father might want the baby back or blackmail her in the future
So u do ur own with condom.. ur husband will still find out one day
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Listar(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
If u doubt it, try n ask ten married women for sex u would see that out of the ten , 3 or 4 will agree to sleep with u

3 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by tete7000(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
uniqueogo:
Women are not stupid
Only a woman who dosnt love her man or the one who has revenge in her heart will think or even try that shit
Wetin she go gain?
When it's more likely the real father might want the baby back or blackmail her in the future

You invariably agree you can cheat on your husband but will use condom. However, not many people who found themselves in that trap really planned to do so, it just happened that things get out of hand after they started thinking the way you do. Give your life to God, that is only thing that can save your life from being engulfed in a scandal you did not plan for...

6 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Jman06(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
delishpot:
As we lay our bed na so we sleep on am. If there is no pressure there will be no corner cutting.
Women should stop blaming everything on "societal pressure"! A cheat will always be one!
If we all go about making excuses and blaming others for our actions, nobody will ever take responsibility.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
whaaaaaaa??!!! shocked So Ikeshuku and shioma may not be my kids? chai! le kwenu Fuckup oo!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Yankee101: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
blackboy:
After the case of Ese some years back I realized. Some people claiming to be hausa in the north could be from Warri or Ogun. This is as a result of kidnapping, theft of babies , forced marriage etc Beware

There was a high degree of inter-marriages, co-habitation, bastard kids and, unfortunately, rape during the civil war.

Northern and Western men vs Eastern women etc

After Nigerian men returned from Liberia/Sierra Leone they returned with women and kids from the war. Naija wives back home revolted and the commandants had to send these 'strange' women out of the barracks, despite tears and pleading.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sparkle777:
I once said that some years back here in Nairaland and a couple of ppl disagreed with me. That a child looks like u doesn't mean u the dad. Sometimes the women don't even know who the real dad is and just push it to the next man.
But men should not feel that bad after all they deny a whole lot of ladies when belle show. I hope and pray that any man that has ever denied his pregnancy or never bothered about his child should always be a victim of another man's product. Since u no wan carry ur load make u carry another man own. Hahahahaa.
that a child alteady has ur physical features is proof u the dad. having said this i feel immense pity for those married men whose wives have bcome public property.

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by mastermaestro(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
XaviDayo:
My kids look like me. End of story. All these kind headline wey go make you start observe ya wife......I jump am pass
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Stephandeswardt: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:
Igbo girls rarely cheat, yoruba women can open their legs for anything. I be Niger delta anyway

They do prostitution and parole, since its money making, they don't call it cheating, they just have lots of customers

2 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by fk001(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
the remaining 70% that are safe are Northern women.

Arewa women are faithful and loyal
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
uniqueogo:
Women are not stupid
Wetin she go gain?
not all ladies like to use condom
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by bentwood85(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Listar:
If u doubt it, try n ask ten married women for sex u would see that out of the ten , 3 or 4 will agree to sleep with u

I will try it...
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by DoTheNeedful: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:

Hahahahahaha.....If only you know the number of Igbo ladies I don nack, you go think twice before you talk. By the way, the joke is on you if you marry an Igbo lady and you didn't meet her a virgin undecided

Onye iberibe undecided

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Naijageak(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is almost like 100percent true.
Maybe my dad is even dangote I won't even know. �

For men health issues kindly check my signature
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Injiggerwolf(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Zhegx:
Everything is a possibility. However, if I should find out that my children are not mine, what the heck, I'll take care of them all the same. We put a lot of importance to the "my own sperm", " my own flesh"; it doesn't matter.......at the end of the day, everybody dies.

You have a good heart, of course you're a man of peace..... but the problem is when it get to the time to donate blood or organ to your offspring (God forbid). That's when it will be critical and hard to Contain bro

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Angrymode: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
30% only? undecided

It is far more than this. It should be about 55%
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Caseless: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Women sef
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Whose fault is that? When they sleep with everything and anything in a skirt why won't the chances of them fathering a child that's not theirs be high?
I have a choice and taste.No be everything wey dey inside skirt dey sweet and hungry me.Most of them na river niger and they can stink ehn!Horrible!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by DeRay98(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Whose fault is that? When they sleep with everything and anything in a skirt why won't the chances of them fathering a child that's not theirs be high?

If a woman is raped, she's victim and rapist is a criminal.
But if she consented, she's a colaborator and perpetrator.
So, don't try to twist it the other way round.
Just as some husbands sleep with maids which ladies hate so it is when wives sleeps with drivers, gatemen and gardeners only to give the pregnancy to her unsuspecting husband to father.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Westsida: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
virgoquin:
Women that pass off another man's child to their husband really get mind sha.

[b]No be today paternity fraud start it has been existing even in the olden days [/b]but just that this generation's own is on another level

Nah lie! No woman go try carry Omo-Ale come close in olden days. Nah now wey norms no dey again. lipsrsealed Take it or leave it.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:
Which tribe you dey meet for brothel pass?

2 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by emezuo17: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
tydi:
cheesy

orishirishi and something..

Men I strongly advise if you check well and you see that the son/daughter your so called wives claims to be yours didn't look like you nor behaves like you in character ..cus snake no fit born dragon I command you divorce the b!tch ..listen well.. I didn't say I advise.. no! I said I command you to divorce her and keep it on random check till you get your breed for this life before you kpemekpe..

gate error kill seun there.. plenty things where I been type.. mtcheww
naso heaven go der do am gate error for judgement day
. Guy, wetin seun do you Na, laugh wan kill me here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 / Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.