Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (38039 Views)

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Maliqcious: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Big liar from d pit of hell
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by janettee(f): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
But women don't cheat lol grin.

I love this song! tongue.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by chibu4u2(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
gloria34:
Where they type say it is not official you nor see am abi?

Official or not,..... doesn’t derail the fact that it’s an official statistics used.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by chibu4u2(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Topmaike007:
even if the baby looks like the mum bro, fraud dey the same thing cos landlord fit father am and yet look like the mum,thank God na my papa carbon copy my mum Born full ground for my pman
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Gforce2019: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Emmerlee:

Oga for telling him he reasons "as his people" I hereby place your brain on the same pedestal as his. There's no difference between you too.

Tribalists disgust me.

Foolishness is oozing out of your brain. I wrote in local English , you dey proof-read....

Kontinue!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by dapadawee: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
XaviDayo:
My kids look like me. End of story. All these kind headline wey go make you start observe ya wife......I jump am pass
your child looks like u is not a criteria. except hausa and the ibos 50% of other ethnicity father a child that is not there's. most especially in the western world it is 70% and Yoruba fear them o

2 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Slimpotter(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Whose fault is that? When they sleep with everything and anything in a skirt why won't the chances of them fathering a child that's not theirs be high?
You've completely jumped off the rail
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by farem: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
pastorcyrus:

I swear, 30% is an understatement in naija sincerely speaking

I bet you, if this is narrowed down, South East will carry majority!
It is a proud culture that there's no bastards in Igbo land as long as dowry has been paid on the woman.
If dowry is paid in June and the! "new" wife delivers baby in November, to them, no qualms. Even Christianity has not been able to weed this this convention TOTALLY from their mind.
Because of male children, many wives, upon delivery, arrange with some nurses, to swap baby boy with the baby girl before the fathers check.
Why do think baby factories are next to Telecom companies in money in South East.
Funny enough, many Igbo sons may not actually be Igbos in ancestry - al-majiri boys stolen and sold, Yoruba loose girls babies about to be thrown away etc

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Angelfrost(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Being defensive and getting offended will not sink the truth... You ladies need to start having a word with yourselves. The number of advances and propositions I get daily from ladies already in relationships alarms me beyond measure. Don't even get me started with the married ones.

One major reason or cause, I believe, is marrying merely for the sake of status. The absence of loyalty disgusts me to the bone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by jamace(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by FreemanUYB(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
lielbree:

Guy Naija na cunning man die, cunning man bury am!

We are too deceitful as a people. I know this all too well cuz I grew up outside Nigeria. My first impressions of my country when I returned is how deceitful, dishonest and disloyal we are.

She said the plain truth. The blame should not be on women alone but on society at large. After all the people they are sleeping with are still Nigerians

this is the situation of ask and ye shall receive !!!!!

a man asked for it then the woman obliged not minding the implications mind you its a man that's at the safer side because he might run on hearing the news

bros though its everywhere, here in Nigeria its a wicked act simple !!!!!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Brightdude007: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
comshots:
Which tribe you dey meet for brothel pass?
Which tribe de chop unripe mango pass

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Toks2008(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
seunfly:

It is not expensive compare to what it saves you from. You can get DNA done as low as 50k depending on your location but it is average of 100k to 200k.
This news is not today, it is just that Nigerians don't really read wide, I v known more than 15years back that minimum of 25% of every children are not fathered by the so called father and any wise man will secretly do DNA test on their kids. For me I always do test secretly on my children immediately my wife gave birth to them, you don't need to inform them just do it.
Their is one type called cotton swabs, you swcrub the mouth of your children with special cotton given to you and you will take it to the lab without anybody knowing what you v done.

The most rampant is first born followed by last born, out of every 10 first born, 5 are usually not fathered by their father.

Has anybody ever told you they saw somebody that looks like you in another city, it is a way to tell you either your mother or father played away football.

So 50k is not expensive bah?

What if you have 2 or more kids? Abeg no make me laugh.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Chill bro.

Whatever happened to your writing prowess this year? Did God stop supplying?

Lol! Glad you noticed.

Just taking a chill pill.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by delishpot: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jman06:
Women should stop blaming everything on "societal pressure"! A cheat will always be one!
If we all go about making excuses and blaming others for our actions, nobody will ever take responsibility.

Oh well men go around blaming their criminal activities on women saying women they want reject them cos they are poor, men abuse the power in their office and blame it on the women claiming she seduced them (lecturers, pastors, bosses etc). Some even rape and still blame the victims. Why then do you think that a woman as a human being may not be pushed or fall for the temptation to secretly go get a baby from another man if her inability to have kids may cost her the marriage? Is it that men can be weak in flesh but women must remain perfect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Do you think DNA cost millions of Naira or something? I read it not long ago there are places to do DNA for 100k naira. Men that can afford this should not hesitate to do it if they are in doubts. A cousin of mine was highly devastated when he realized his 4-yr-old son is not his. Hence, I am talking from experience.

Here is another link that I just googled now. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1135555-cost-dna-test-nigeria-hospital.html
The way married women are doing rubbish around, you will know its affordable to do it at that price if in doubt of paternity of a child.

Only strands of his/her hair is even enough to do it according to my research.
Its like you guys are not in naija.

100k or even 30k is damn expensive considering the economy

Once it gets as cheap as 10k then many men should do it.

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by MiddleSpot: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:

Lol! Glad you noticed.

Just taking a chill pill.

Hope you return with a loud bang. Have you noticed that many ladies of this generation can't be trusted for longterm marital bliss?
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by crackhaus: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Angelfrost:
Being defensive and getting offended will not sink the truth... You ladies need to start having a word with yourselves. The number of advances and propositions I get daily from ladies already in relationships alarms me beyond measure. Don't even get me started with the married ones.

One major reason or cause, I believe, is marrying merely for the sake of status. The absence of loyalty disgusts me to the bone.
cheesycheesy

I'm guessing you're very cute, have an innocent look and some cash to spare, or at least look like you have it (cash).
This combo is jackpot for a lot of these ladies. grin
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Jman06(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
delishpot:

Oh well men go around blaming their criminal activities on women saying women they want reject them cos they are poor, men abuse the power in their office and blame it on the women claiming she seduced them (lecturers, pastors, bosses etc). Some even rape and still blame the victims. Why then do you think that a woman as a human being may not be pushed or fall for the temptation to secretly go get a baby from another man if her inability to have kids may cost her the marriage? Is it that men can be weak in flesh but women must remain perfect?
I don't support anybody who blames others for their wrongdoings. I believe people should take responsibility for their actions and stop trading blames.

It's just like armed robbers blaming societal pressure for their crimes. You and I know that such excuse can never prevent the law from taking its course in a court.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by alexola20(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by alexola20(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by castiello(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:
Igbo girls rarely cheat, yoruba women can open their legs for anything. I be Niger delta anyway

Shut up you tribal scum, cheating has not tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by alexola20(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Toks2008(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Hope you return with a loud bang. Have you noticed that many ladies of this generation can't be trusted for longterm marital bliss?

Well for me it's no longer news and as I always advise men n women alike....the best way to have a peaceful union is to expect disappointment whilst giving your very best to make it work.

Hard but true.

As a guy, just make good money and watch ladies worship you.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by maximus4455(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
castiello:

Shut up you tribal scum, cheating has not tribe or religion.

Tribal my foot. Check our local NBS, you will confirm its a fact. I live in a yoruba land, even the yorubas know its true. They are just too quick in allowing things pass under, if a Niger delta babe does it, its for business

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Caseless:
una no de help us. angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Are nurses not partakers?
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by MiddleSpot: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:

Well for me it's no longer news and as I always advise men n women alike....the best way to have a peaceful union is to expect disappointment whilst giving your very best to make it work.

Hard but true.

As a guy, just make good money and watch ladies worship you.

All the single ladies around me at church are swimming around me. I came outta my humility cloak, now everyone wants a piece. These are managers and senior executive female workers o. grin
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by seunfly: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:

So 50k is not expensive bah?

What if you have 2 or more kids? Abeg no make me laugh.

If you know what happened to men that later finds out their children are not really their children at 50 something, you will know 50k is a chicken change. You don't need to do for all of them at once, you can do one or two at a time.

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by DONADAMS(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Westsida:
[/b]

I just weak for here my brother
I swear bro..na God go help these women
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by DonMekino(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Going on on the issue of cheating, its all 50:50...no man cheats with a fellow man but with a lady....only difference is whether single or married

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
alexola20:

Hanty e wicked ma.
Aiye nse iru e my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.