Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (38048 Views)

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Injiggerwolf:

You have a good heart, of course you're a man of peace..... but the problem is when it get to the time to donate blood or organ to your offspring (God forbid). That's when it will be critical and hard to Contain bro
Wow. Didn't see it from that angle, nice insight.....What to do? cry

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Westsida: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Whose fault is that? When they sleep with everything and anything in a skirt why won't the chances of them fathering a child that's not theirs be high?

Today’s women can open anything at any fukkin time & space & to any host, even Monkeys. It’s a very terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Westsida: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
BlackfireX:
In the next 10 -15 years the kind of lies and fraud this things will exposed in families will make the ears tingle.

Fathers calling children that ain't there ,my children.

Women women women women ....you people will destroy this world

Lord knows wetin the devil tell them back then!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by DONADAMS(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
thus could be true..no jokes. Nigerian women are something else oh...na so my guy been dey bang a soon to marry girl whose fiancé is abroad(she was the one that even told him she'll be getting married this month). another scenario is a friend whose fiancé gave birth a week to their wedding without his notice..it's crazy but very true. just imagine your fiancé gave birth a week to your wedding..you didn't even know she was pregnant.. you just received a call that she gave birth..lol..it was fvcking shocking!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Westsida: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bastard pikin everywia cool
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by lielbree: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Whose fault is that? When they sleep with everything and anything in a skirt why won't the chances of them fathering a child that's not theirs be high?
Exactly! Our men cheat too much. Who are they cheating with? Aliens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by SVC6000: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Go Into The World Nd Mutiply. Cross Carpet Is Allowed.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Danwakae(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=iammo post=77903382] grin

[b]
Nonsense ,

Stupid africans would accept unverified research and statistics so long a white man presented it.

What parameter or indices did they use in comming up with this bullshiit. Am sure 90% of fathers cant afford or Dont conduct a standard DNA test . Yet a White man comes around to.tell you 3 out of 10 of you are
bastaards you accept, forgeting that if that were true, americans would have 70% bastards due to their openess about sex.

They would tell you water causes cancer, eating after 6pm causes death and sort of bullcrap yet.nonody questions it, once a white man writes it, it becomes a bible.

U r not wrong...but

We don't need any white man to tell us that it's common in Nigeria....some are even buying children over the country...A friend of my that works in a DNA tests centr told me this 3yrs back, that in a family of six children sometimes only ONE happens to be the huband's own....it's an issue that many are scared to make research on to avoid broken homes....In abroad, women are more open to their husband in such issue than in Africa cos it's almost like their culture out there and in such case its no longer a fruad. But African women r more secretive because of our culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Injiggerwolf(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
dominique:
I wonder how they come up with these figures

Those figures are approximately true.....from Hospital Data Mining.
From Organ(s) transplant to Blood Transfusion.
Family relocation to another country (DNA test) is compulsory required, to be sure about the authenticity of the Family.

For Example: let's assume the total population of people residing in Ikoyi is 30, 000. And there is a Hospital- where 2000 people visits per day, 800 came for Organ/blood transfusion/ DNA related issues...prior to Accidents, Damage organs through smoking/ Diseases. Out of 800 per day, 150 free donors are not Compatible as a result of marital unfaithfulness and so on. Such record were taking.....probably for 6 months, the result they got (at this rate 150/800) will stand as a standard for the whole populace in Ikoyi....Same goes to other places with the same method which could be lower and higher. Then the average outcome against the total registered marriage is what we have here.....approximately 30%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by BluntBlunt: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
tydi:
cheesy

orishirishi and something..

Men I strongly advise if you check well and you see that the son/daughter your so called wives claims to be yours didn't look like you nor behaves like you in character ..cus snake no fit born dragon I command you divorce the b!tch ..listen well.. I didn't say I advise.. no! I said I command you to divorce her and keep it on random check till you get your breed for this life before you kpemekpe..

gate error kill seun there.. plenty things where I been type.. mtcheww
naso heaven go der do am gate error for judgement day

Spoken like an ignorant hypocritical caveman. So that's a premise to divorce a wife. People like you make us look bad. I pity the woman who ends up.or ended up with you.
BTW if you like start spewing trash I won't dignify you with a response.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Westsida: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
XavierD:
But what should you expect from a generation that applaud immorality

I taya, Punany is destroying everything!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by BrokenCock: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
the woman wey don marry no fit close her big fat laps?
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
blaming for everything now?
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:
Igbo girls rarely cheat, yoruba women can open their legs for anything. I be Niger delta anyway
Stop generalising, infidelity is rampant across board
Majority of you in that place you come from are bastards. Youth corpses, artisans, policemen and even beggars are your real fathers.

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Danwakae(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is becoming something else in Nigeria....we don't need anybody to tell us, we ought to know that this is real in Africa....some of our women r more secretive...if only more people will go for DNA test many things will be unfold
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Westsida: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
I
Sparkle777:
I once said that some years back here in Nairaland and a couple of ppl disagreed with me. That a child looks like u doesn't mean u the dad. Sometimes the women don't even know who the real dad is and just push it to the next man.
But men should not feel that bad after all they deny a whole lot of ladies when belle show. I hope and pray that any man that has ever denied his pregnancy or never bothered about his child should always be a victim of another man's product. Since u no wan carry ur load make u carry another man own. Hahahahaa.

Nah lie sis. Genetics doesn’t work that way. However there’s no need to be guessing or make wrong assumptions. There’s a dna test for a reason !

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by lielbree: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
FreemanUYB:

You obviously can't defend this !!!

you open your legs for so many things

big dick
money
six packs
dread
height
muscles

then the end result will be placed on an innocent hard working man

and his effort will be on another mans child

tufiakwa !!!!!

its not today that women start to ruin everything for a man !!!

eve !!!
Delilah!!!!

name them !!!!

women shaaaaaa

if not for kpekus and children
women are useless !!!!!
Guy Naija na cunning man die, cunning man bury am!

We are too deceitful as a people. I know this all too well cuz I grew up outside Nigeria. My first impressions of my country when I returned is how deceitful, dishonest and disloyal we are.

She said the plain truth. The blame should not be on women alone but on society at large. After all the people they are sleeping with are still Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Dmec(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by samcus(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Everyman must get married, no man DESERVES to go UNPUNISHED
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Westsida: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
kmcutez:
Imagine if it were Nigerian men that gave birth, paternity fraud would have been like 90%. Nigerian men and unfaithfulness are like 5 & 6.

Let’s not imagine. So you really think it’s 30%? It’s nothing less than 80%. Abi no be woman cool
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Danwakae(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:

SIMI's and Tiwa savage fault.

A situation. Where we can no longer differentiate between a prostitute and a married woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Injiggerwolf(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Zhegx:
Wow. Didn't see it from that angle, nice insight.....What to do? cry

Safety first my brother!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Caseless:
Women sef
Wetin we do?
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by okrikaboi: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
i don't mind fathering a son who's not biologically mine hence we live happily together
A man of honour
CIAO
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Westsida: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
DONADAMS:
thus could be true..no jokes. Nigerian women are something else oh...na so my guy been dey bang a soon to marry girl whose fiancé is abroad(she was the one that even told him she'll be getting married this month). another scenario is a friend whose fiancé gave birth a week to their wedding without his notice..it's crazy but very true. just imagine your fiancé gave birth a week to your wedding..you didn't even know she was pregnant.. you just received a call that she gave birth..lol..it was fvcking shocking!

I just weak for here my brother
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by AreaFada2: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
pastorcyrus:

I swear, 30% is an understatement in naija sincerely speaking
Abi. I have said it here for many years. Firstborn kids is over 40%.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Ozkar: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
kmcutez:
Imagine if it were Nigerian men that gave birth, paternity fraud would have been like 90%. Nigerian men and unfaithfulness are like 5 & 6.
stories. Men are just caught more often. Women are by far more skillful at hiding their misdeeds.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by tydi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
BluntBlunt:

Spoken like an ignorant hypocritical caveman. So that's a premise to divorce a wife. People like you make us look bad. I pity the woman who ends up.or ended up with you.
BTW if you like start spewing trash I won't dignify you with a response.

yes.. like a pest you crawled in my comment section.. I was expecting it.. woman wrapper.. na people like una go find out say your wife der bleep your employer right under your nose, you go drink sniper die. ..

or what else would be the yard for divorce that your wife is bringing in bastardized offspring inside your home.. oh home! my bad I forgot definitely she would be the owner the house.. woman wrapper

2 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
lefulefu:
many married nigerian men have kids outside while the kids their own wives have other men are responsible for it. i had say we naija guys deserve d type of women we get. as for me anyway i will end up with a good girl.

I think the upbringing matters a lot of what your exposed to you will repeat without counsel
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by okrikaboi: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
XaviDayo:
My kids look like me. End of story. All these kind headline wey go make you start observe ya wife......I jump am pass
No stress your self all this news na to break marriages
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by okrikaboi: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
XaviDayo:
My kids look like me. End of story. All these kind headline wey go make you start observe ya wife......I jump am pass
All this news na to break marriages
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Caseless: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Wetin we do?
una no de help us. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.