Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (38045 Views)

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Upton: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mogbe!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kind big deal
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Toks2008(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
More than 60% not and not 30%.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Everything is a possibility. However, if I should find out that my children are not mine, what the heck, I'll take care of them all the same. We put a lot of importance to the "my own sperm", " my own flesh"; it doesn't matter.......at the end of the day, everybody dies.

4 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Guruindahouse(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
If you are in doubt of the paternity of any of your children, please go for the test ASAP. No need to be emotional at it by telling your partner.

DNA test can be done at affordable price. It's gonna be calamitous and distrastrous after several years to discover that you have been raising another man's pikin.

Its gonna be difficult living with a stranger under your roof

To avoid stories that touch hearts, stay faithful with your partner no matter the situation.

4 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Mrkumareze(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
That's true sha ... My ex almost did same, we had affair 3 days to her marriage only for her to inform thereafter that she took in n i was responsible.. but she gladly aborted without her man knowing... so it's good to play wise b4 n after marriage so u don't fall for such..

2 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by HARDBUOI: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
undecided
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Toks2008(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Guruindahouse:
If you are in doubt of the paternity of any of your children, please go for the test ASAP. No need to be emotional at it by telling your partner.

DNA test can be done at affordable price. It's gonna be calamitous and distrastrous after several years to discover that you have been raising another man's pikin.

Believe me, you can't cope living with a stranger under your roof

To avoid stories that touch hearts, stay faithful with your partner no matter the situation.

DNA is expensive and this is why many men arent going for it.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by scify364(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Woman Oya defend yourself:
The last pregnancy I had is not even my own, I carried it for somebody.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Gforce2019: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
I know so many father on this platform will be jittery by now

You better go do DNA test to know if you are the real father. Because if the father show forth after you don send them to school reach University level ...
You wouldn't be able to turn the hand of time anymore o

5 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Youngzedd(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
It's actually more than 30%.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by tfelicityk(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Feel sad and angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by abbeyty(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Too many bastards in the country....

2 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by FreemanUYB(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Whose fault is that? When they sleep with everything and anything in a skirt why won't the chances of them fathering a child that's not theirs be high?

You obviously can't defend this !!!

you open your legs for so many things

big dick
money
six packs
dread
height
muscles

then the end result will be placed on an innocent hard working man

and his effort will be on another mans child

tufiakwa !!!!!

its not today that women start to ruin everything for a man !!!

eve !!!
Delilah!!!!

name them !!!!

women shaaaaaa

if not for kpekus and children
women are useless !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
i don't mind fathering a son who's not biologically mine hence we live happily together

But its better to know.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by FreemanUYB(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mrkumareze:
That's true sha ... My ex almost did same, we had affair 3 days to her marriage only for her to inform thereafter that she took in n i was responsible.. but she gladly aborted without her man knowing... so it's good to play wise b4 n after marriage so u don't fall for such..

Your wife will do same before your wedding

karma is real !!!

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by dominique(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
I wonder how they come up with these figures
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Amazingman(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Not strange, since the day I learned monkeys live under the sea , I knew the world is still full of impossibilities. Lord help us
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by HARDBUOI: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
FreemanUYB:

You obviously can't defend this !!!

you open your legs for so many things

big dick
money
six packs
dread
height
muscles

then the end result will be placed on an innocent hard working man

and his effort will be on another mans child

tufiakwa !!!!!

its not today that women start to ruin everything for a man !!!

eve !!!
Delilah!!!!

name them !!!!

women shaaaaaa

if not for kpekus and children
women are useless !!!!!

Lol asin ehn.. The list is just endless.
Light-skinned
Dark-skinned
Pink lips.
phonetics.
Good singer
Good guitarist.
Good breakdancer
Mathematician.
Etc grin

3 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by donaldde2: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
virgoquin:
Women that pass off another man's child to their husband really get mind sha.

No be today paternity fraud start it has been existing even in the olden days but just that this generation's own is on another level

Are you not part of this generation.. Hope u wont do sametin in future... just saying oo...
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by noble2faith(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Whose fault is that? When they sleep with everything and anything in a skirt why won't the chances of them fathering a child that's not theirs be high?

That is why I dislike most female nairalanders. You guys always look for one excuse or the other to defend the atrocity(ies) committed by your gender type.

5 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
They should do it for the brotherhood,

Men are polygamous in nature,

Polygamous men are knacking each others wives. Embrace the kids, so your own out there would be embraced too.

#GuyCode

5 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mrkumareze:
So that was ur parting gift to her? Karma is real o
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Who was counting?
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Guruindahouse(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Do you think DNA cost millions of Naira or something? I read it not long ago there are places to do DNA for 100k naira. Men that can afford this should not hesitate to do it if they are in doubts. A cousin of mine was highly devastated when he realized his 4-yr-old son is not his. Hence, I am talking from experience.

Here is another link that I just googled now. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1135555-cost-dna-test-nigeria-hospital.html
The way married women are doing rubbish around, you will know its affordable to do it at that price if in doubt of paternity of a child.

Only strands of his/her hair is even enough to do it according to my research.
Toks2008:

DNA is expensive and this is why many men arent going for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by donaldde2: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
virgoquin:
Women that pass off another man's child to their husband really get mind sha.

No be today paternity fraud start it has been existing even in the olden days but just that this generation's own is on another level

Hope u won’t be among them in future. Just ask niii o
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by FreemanUYB(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Lol asin ehn.. The list is just endless. Light-skinned Dark-skinned Pink lips. phonetics. Good singer Good guitarist. Good breakdancer Mathematician. Etc grin
I just pray I have my own kids truly mine ooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by tallfish145(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
i don't mind fathering a son who's not biologically mine hence we live happily together
You sure or may be you are not potent
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Humility017(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mrkumareze:

an affair with you....3 days before her wedding?
that lady is heartless....she can cheat even in marriage.

that kind of women made this research true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by MiddleSpot: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
delishpot:
As we lay our bed na so we sleep on am. If there is no pressure there will be no corner cutting.

Lol clown. So humans should turn to reeds swayed to and fro by circumstances right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.