Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go (7994 Views)

SUPER Clean S10+ With Charger, Pack And Other Materials / SAMSUNG S8+ 64gb With Pack and Assesories @75k / Clean Iphone 8plus For Sale (pack And Receipt Intact) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by zamanii: 3:44pm On May 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

Modified
I have used them hence don't assume every customer gets same satisfaction. Samsung isn't meeting my needs because of their poor battey

Ok sir
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by zamanii: 3:45pm On May 03, 2019
ddjay:
grin grin the guy no sabi lie abeg
Abi o

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 03, 2019
Jimgym:
This is so valid. Let's not forget that Tecno opened the world to mus by giving us easier access to the internet. They started pinging before nokia and many other existing brands. If not for tecno, many people wouldnt be able to go online. I see tecno accepting this challenge to stun critics.
Yeah I wish them well
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by scarycuteface(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
Jimgym:
This is so valid. Let's not forget that Tecno opened the world to mus by giving us easier access to the internet. They started pinging before nokia and many other existing brands. If not for tecno, many people wouldnt be able to go online. I see tecno accepting this challenge to stun critics.
an they are currently helping Africa phone market
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by ddjay: 3:16pm On May 04, 2019
scarycuteface:
an they are currently helping Africa phone market
Helping with rubbish craps abi

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by Behankey(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2019
The Influx of other phone brands is actually good. It will make Tecno improve on what they have done before.
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by saxby(f): 3:07pm On May 26, 2019
i think tecno mobile still tops when it comes to budget friendly devices and that a serious edge they got
Re: After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go by saxby(f): 3:10pm On May 26, 2019
well you have a point cos competition is a manure for growth
Behankey:
The Influx of other phone brands is actually good. It will make Tecno improve on what they have done before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et / Download Wechat For Nokia, Blackberry, HTC, PC / How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.