Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) (85089 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by DaBogu: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2019
mybestlove:

Material things, that's all. Some ladies are trash. I can't imagine giving my 21 years old daughter to a man close to 60 years old. That Regina must be a greedy beach and her mother too.

On the other hand I think Ned is her father. If you doubt tell us who Regina's father is.
wait till she gets pregnant.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Cannicus:

The chemistry is understandable, considering he couldn't wife the mother whom he also dated, so he settled for the daughter.

Hian! You knew them to home to home shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

There is a big difference. Ojukwu married Bianca, there was commitment. For Ojukwu, Bianca was not some cheap thrill, it was a serious relationship that led to marriage.

To compare Ojukwu and Bianca, who were husband and wife, to Nwoko and Daniel's, who are Boyfriend and Girlfriend, is the height of stupidity
no be somewhere then dey start?
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Cannicus: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2019
sisisioge:

Hian! You knew them to home to home shocked shocked

grin grin cheesy

The story is somewhere on the internet tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

What is wrong wit u?

That she said she doesn't want her daughter to do same doesn't mean it was a mistake. She's simply saying that she doesn't want such ""Controversial Life" for her daughter because of the kind of society we found ourselves. President Emmanuel Macron is married to a woman 25 years older than him n nobody is even talking about it over there in France or Europe

Go and get the interview and read and don't add your own low level of understanding ..thus is as far as I can dignify you,child
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2019
PANDA2:

Nothing mistake about that. Shebi she marry Ojukwu for over 23 years. Dem no divorce and live happy together with several children. Older guys have better way of handling women and more experience unlike these 20 kobo young guys who will buy you one drink and pound you like hard yam after.

Hmmmm when the relationship is genuine and has nothing to do with materials,it will go as smooth but when one party is all over like shark on human one will suffer and it definitely won't be the one with the money
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by maruzia: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

For starters Cc Onoh doesn't have a Palace grin.

And his house isn't a tourist site..grin

U couldn't answer my questions because u know nothing about the Onoh family.

Bianca Onoh's Brother walked her down the aisle in place of her father because her father never accepted the marriage, if u attended the wedding, U would have clearly known this fact.

U lied that they did a traditional marriage, like I said earlier, it was in the later part of CC Onoh's life that he accepted the wedding between his daughter and Ojukwu and finally accepted the bride price and their igba nkwu took place in Ngwo.

Stop browsing up shit, U can never know anything about Bianca, CC Onoh n his entire family more than the family.

You got a problem, bro. All this trash just to tell us that you are a wannabe family member.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by maruzia: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
All the men stuck on Regina Daniels comments are mourning their loss...they have crush on the girl and are pained someone else will mount her. What does it matter if the man is 90yrs old? Go and see Hugh Heffner at over 80 still making room for 20yrold girls to move into the Playboy mansion.

Enough of Regina Daniels, you all go to Church. grin grin

For your info, Hugh Heffner is dead, and has been dead for a long while, so it must be his ghost that is ‘making room for 20yrold girls to move into the playboy mansion’. Get your facts right .

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Adebola314: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

For starters Cc Onoh doesn't have a Palace grin.

And his house isn't a tourist site..grin

U couldn't answer my questions because u know nothing about the Onoh family.

Bianca Onoh's Brother walked her down the aisle in place of her father because her father never accepted the marriage, if u attended the wedding, U would have clearly known this fact.

U lied that they did a traditional marriage, like I said earlier, it was in the later part of CC Onoh's life that he accepted the wedding between his daughter and Ojukwu and finally accepted the bride price and their igba nkwu took place in Ngwo.

Stop browsing up shit, U can never know anything about Bianca, CC Onoh n his entire family more than the family.

@precisionFX, you cannot even provide the answers to the questions you posed but just end up making big fool of ya self here. I no fit understand some people sha, dem go dey pose because they are too desperate to belong. Family my foot.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by christopherozo: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2019
koning:

Thank you. I was just waiting for someone to make the correction. There is no basis whatsoever to compare Bianca with Regina. Most people here are just too young. Don't know the history.

Ojukwu and Bianca married out of LOVE. It's also not difficult to see why Bianca could fall for Ojukwu.

Besides Ojukwu and Ned Nwoko are miles apart.

You have said it all. No basis whatsoever

Bianca married Ojukwu at 26, by which time she was a graduate with a LAW degree. Before then, she was an international beauty queen with at least 4 major beauty contest titles under her belt. I can’t even remember the title of any movie this Regina actress has featured in. We only hear about her on NL as ‘16 years old actress Regina daniels’ did this or that, mostly flaunting and showing off material acquisitions made from some rich fool’s money on instagram and not money made from her acting skills which are next to zero. This leads me to believe that in Nigeria of nowadays, acting is just a front for high class prostitution.

Moreover Ned Nwoko is an ordinary House of Reps member, nothing more. He cannot be compared to Ojukwu, not by pedigree, Status or historical relevance.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by fgi1: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2019
nijabazaar:
I wonder what attracts a younger person to a father figure
love
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by fgi1: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2019
fgi1:

love

True love
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by yabatown: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2019
jaxxy:

Ok what shud we call it? I actually consider people’s actions innocent till u give me reasons to doubt u. The gal started with a lot of show off of money she doesn’t have so what shud people think? She caused it if u ask me.

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE BRAINLESS ACTRESSES WHO KEEP SHOWING OFF DESIGNER STUFF, CARS AND EVEN HOMES WHICH ARE PAYOFFS FOR HAWKING HER BODIES TO HIGHEST BIDDERS. REGINA HAS BEEN ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA DISPLAYING WATCH, HOUSE, CAR, THIS AND THAT PLUS SITTING INSIDE PRIVATE JET. THIS IS WHAT IS KNOWN IN MAFIA CIRCLES AS GETTING HIGH ON SOMEONE ELSES SUPPLY. HER FELLOW FOOLS LIKE DABOTA LAWSON, DANIELLA OKEKE, CHIKA IKE, TOKE AND THE REST OF THEM SHOULD JUST STOP RIDICULING THEMSELVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA. EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THEIR GAME. THEY ARE ALL HOOKERS AND HUSTLERS MASQUERADING AS ACTRESSES, PERIOD.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Saffi:
We love for our own personal benefits.

I agree completely bt when ur personal benefit is ridiculous or unbalanced is that still love? In that case deception will also be called love.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by sowilli: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The man is old already, around 60 years old, he won't have the chance, time n strength to take another wife in some years.

Polygamous families aren't bad, it all depends on how the man builds his home and YES, A man can love 2, 3 or more women at the same time and luv them equally.

They may prefer some of their wives against the others, but that is simply preference, doesn't mean he loves them more.
you actually think a man who can get a 18 years old as a wife at 57 or so will stop at this. Wait and see as it unfolds. Men like this are unpredictable. Preference means others being an option and some having priority of one over the other. How would you feel if you fiancée had many suitors and decided to have priorities but love you equally. Please let’s reason well and put sentiments aside.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
nijabazaar:
I wonder what attracts a younger person to a father figure
owo
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Luciius:

Aboki!
For the records; I'm not Igbo.

fear of been bashed made u deny your tribe. what a pity!
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
NaijaElba:

fear of been bashed made u deny your tribe. what a pity!
I never knew that one could force a tribe on another. pls what part of the constitution can I find it
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Then in that case there is nothing like love.
jaxxy:

I agree completely bt when ur personal benefit is ridiculous or unbalanced is that still love? In that case deception will also be called love.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Luciius:

I never knew that one could force a tribe on another. pls what part of the constitution can I find it

what part of the country are u then? funny we might come from same place. lolz
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by dedeorji(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
In Regina Daniel's case, I can understand its money. But Bianca is from a wealthy home; her father was a former governor of old Anambra State(Chief C.C. Onoh) with properties littered in the UK. Money has neva been the driving motive.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
DaBogu:
if that's the case she might have seen the pain her mother went through just to raise her and decide she will never marry a poor man.

Her mother wasn't just a good role model. I doubt if they were actually poor.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Annie939(f): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
this is unbelievable
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
NaijaElba:

what part of the country are u then? funny we might come from same place. lolz
South South
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Luciius:

South South

Nnamdi Kanu is planning to draft you people into his Biafra madness. so many people now see you as Igbos also.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by NkayStory(f): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Lol

If this happened in the North, Igbos would be the loudest noisemakers, insulting northerners and everyone. Now that a hungry Igbo girl has met an ugly old lecher, Igbos are rationalising it.

Hypocrisy and dishonesty is that has made Igboland become what it is today.

Look at shameless Igbos rationalising this nonsense. I'm not surprised. The day an Igbo girl married an mbecile the other day, Igbos here were supporting her saying it's okay if the mbecile's family can take care of her.

They'll be talking nonsense as if they were born of mbeciles.

Myndd44,Lalasticlala,Dominique e.t.c..

Rule 2 broken

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Saffi:
Then in that case there is nothing like love.

Ure a right and wrong. Ur level of dependence, desperation and selfishness on ur interests will determine which is which.

Are u attracted/inlove with who they are or what they are?
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
There is no room for comparison... here..

Some times we shy away from the truth... when you see persons compartable.. even from body language you will know then crown it with love or being in love with each other.. Age differences doesn't count.

Bianca and Ojukwu.. Even FFK and his wife.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
NaijaElba:

Nnamdi Kanu is planning to draft you people into his Biafra madness. so many people now see you as Igbos also.
I'm not even interested in this whole saga. if Biafra wants to go Buhari should let them. As for Nnamdi Kanu; he already stated that South Eastern states do produce oil and so he should just let south south be.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

There is a big difference. Ojukwu married Bianca, there was commitment. For Ojukwu, Bianca was not some cheap thrill, it was a serious relationship that led to marriage.

To compare Ojukwu and Bianca, who were husband and wife, to Nwoko and Daniel's, who are Boyfriend and Girlfriend, is the height of stupidity

Thank you.. please lecture them...
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by nijabazaar: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
NaijaElba:

what attracts young Igbos to a father figure? people from that side are shameless. they are doing it all for the money. we need another FFK that will top up this girl.

I am not a bigot ...nor Tribalist
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Adebola314:

@precisionFX, you cannot even provide the answers to the questions you posed but just end up making big fool of ya self here. I no fit understand some people sha, dem go dey pose because they are too desperate to belong. Family my foot.

U can die if it pains u too much, but facts will remain facts after u are long gone.

Cc Onoh never attended Bianca's white wedding. Anyone saying that he did is a wild foooool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.