Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire (17967 Views)

Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid / What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by crismark(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2019
Av u bin to my church lately

All dey talk abt is money money money, more money, plenty moni and enough money....

I stopped goin dere because their emphasis on moni is too much.

9 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Judeoxide(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2019
Because no matter how hard they pray and work
The will never get a private jet with the speed at of light
Like the preachers do..
No man of God in the bible own a horse..even Jesus borrow donkey

Now I follow what I see
That is read the bible and bone church with it preachers
I also follow science like mad..its has saved human race than religion if Iie ask
Yemen and Syria then ask Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 8:26am On May 05, 2019
millionboi2:
Church has bn turn to a networking ground
U mean PONZI.
We now have PONZI gods of Men.
PORT HARCOURT is the worst hit.
They always GRAVITATE towards Lucrative cities, example Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja, Warri, etc

U will never find them in states with Civil Servants of high financial Burden, KOGI, TARABA, KEBBI, ADAMAWA etc.
According to them, God always positions them where Crude Oil or Barons reside.. grin grin
That’s why I respect JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES, CATHOLICS, ANGLICANS, etc

They meet you wherever you are.

7 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 8:35am On May 05, 2019
Judeoxide:
Because no matter how hard they pray and work
The will never get a private jet with the speed at of light
Like the preachers do..
No man of God in the bible own a horse..even Jesus borrow donkey

Now I follow what I see
That is read the bible and bone church with it preachers
I also follow science like mad..its has saved human race than religion if Iie ask
Yemen and Syria then ask Nigerians
God Bless You.
I wish many LADIES will start seeing it the way you are seeing it.
Most Unmarried Ladies feel, there problem ladies are tied to one spiritual issue, it’s rather the OVERWHELMING HARDSHIP and UNEMPLOYMENT ravaging the Nigerian MEN that is the issue.

Everyday, we get to see how ABLE BODIED MEN are BURNT beyond recognition for stealing PETTY THINGS like GOATS.

If a man could do such, just imagine what will befall him when he marries without a JOB or sense of belonging...

2 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by OneKinGuy(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2019
One of the major reasons is because young people are being forced to do it. When I was a kid, was forced to go to church by ma parents. While in secondary school(was living in the hostel), I was still forced to go to church. Unfortunately for me, I ended up in a private university, There I was also forced and still being forced.

All the church I have attended in the 20 years of my life can last me till I die, So no more need for it.

6 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by EmekaBlue(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2019
They tell u to pray for money meanwhile collecting d one u have...why cant they pray for money to fall from heaven.

prayers also hardly works

4 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 8:41am On May 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
They tell u to pray for money meanwhile collecting d one u have...why cant they pray for money to fall from heaven.

prayers also hardly works
Hahahahaha
When they need MONEY they come to US.
But when WE need same MONEY they direct us to GOD.

Thank GOD, our EYES are now opened.
No MORE.
Acts. 17 Vs 24

8 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by OtemAtum: 8:42am On May 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U Funny.
It’s obvious these PASTOPRENEURS are hell bent on destroying CHRISTIANITY permanently.
May they never Prevail.
May GOD punish every purposeless pastopreneur out there
Christianity right from the time of the popes and early Catholicism have been used to exploit people. So I don't think Pastorpreneurship has anything significant to do with the destruction of Christianity, rather, it is the time for Xtianity to be made irrelevant, according to the thummim of the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god. Currently, Yahweh is in his spiritual cage, so there's nothing he can do about this transformation taking place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by midolian(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2019
OtemAtum:
I still go to church almost every Sunday to catch fun. At least let me enjoy the last amusements Christianity has to offer before it folds up.
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahaha
When they need MONEY they come to US.
But when WE need same MONEY they direct us to GOD.

Thank GOD, our EYES are now opened.
No MORE.
Acts. 17 Vs 24
i dey tell u
Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 8:47am On May 05, 2019
Tohyorsih2...no church today?
Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 8:48am On May 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
i dey tell u
My UNIVERSITY ROOMMATE of my academic days, has not gone to Church in 10years now but he is blessed beyond measure.

GOD chooses whom he blesses.
You can’t force or compel God to perform.
Who are you in the FIRST PLACE..??
I have attained 4years now and still counting.
My Target is to see if I can beat his record. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 8:52am On May 05, 2019
are people still going to church..?

3 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:

My UNIVERSITY ROOMMATE of my academic days, has not gone to Church in 10years now but he is blessed beyond measure.

so God is partial. Suppose to bless all his children.

but what do i know

1 Like

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by essenceplus: 9:09am On May 05, 2019
Atheists as usual have taken over this site. Take them serious at your peril. The reason you don't see Christians fighting the blasohemies evidently displayed all through this thread is because they are in church. Don't bother replying cause I'll be in church in some minutes. Don't ask why 9am.simple I went to my childhoods friends wedding yesterday and got home late.

Accept Jesus while you're on earth or it will be too late. You were warned.

3 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by essenceplus: 9:09am On May 05, 2019
Atheists as usual have taken over this site. Take them serious at your peril. The reason you don't see Christians fighting the blasohemies evidently displayed all through this thread is because they are in church. Don't bother replying cause I'll be in church in some minutes. Don't ask why 9am.simple I went to my childhoods friends wedding yesterday and got home late.

Accept Jesus while you're on earth or it will be too late. You were warned..
Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by essenceplus: 9:11am On May 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Richesdoesnt necessarily equates blessed from the perspective of God. Immaterial thinking caused by flawed understanding of principles of God. By hardwork one can be rich, but the attainment of God's blessings which material things also reflects albeit in some way is only achievable by being in right standing with JEHOVAH God.

1 Like

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Seytex: 9:16am On May 05, 2019
I hate being forced to do anything. I'm going to church cos I'm being forced to even in my mid twenties. most times going to church is like a waste of time. same preaching, same prayer points, same songs.. Despite the number of Christians we have, the country is still bad, who are the people making the country bad, the Muslims I guess.. they be like go and reap where you did not sow..

5 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 9:18am On May 05, 2019
Tundexxy:
Tohyorsih2...no church today?

No church oo. cry
Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by dingbang(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2019
Those that go to church , how market? Why is the nation still in corruption? Dont get me angry.

5 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 9:48am On May 05, 2019
because church is boring, All the crooked pastors talk about is the None existence Jesus, thithes and donations and they don't even allow me to smoke weed inside their bloody building called church.

2 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2019
Because church is a scammer house and full of lies.

If u need good palm oil am the best supplier. Visit us today let supply you best of the palm oil

Contact us on 08172010068

1 Like

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by nsilordgmail(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2019
Atewo400:
They are tired because Religion/God is a bad omen
The human race is TIRED because Religion sucks

in the next 500years
Religion would be gone
Na lie. Religion won't extinct but it sucks sha

3 Likes

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 9:59am On May 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Hahahahaha When they need MONEY they come to US. But when WE need same MONEY they direct us to GOD.
Thank GOD, our EYES are now opened. No MORE. Acts. 17 Vs 24
hahaha funny u, true though
Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by shogsman(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2019
I know the difference between good and evil that's all the religion I need, God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by celeb4reallife(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2019
Because nothing serious is happening there.

1 Like

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Originalsly: 11:43am On May 05, 2019
sonmvayina:
It is a fucccking waste of time.. Religion especially Christianity was created to deceive and control a few people now almost everyone holds on to the delusion..

For God sake we are Gods on a human journey, we are spiritual beings having a human experience.... Spirituality is the way to go..

You need to listen to yourself. Isn't Christianity all about spirituality?
Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Judeoxide(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:

God Bless You.
I wish many LADIES will start seeing it the way you are seeing it.
Most Unmarried Ladies feel, there problem ladies are tied to one spiritual issue, it’s rather the OVERWHELMING HARDSHIP and UNEMPLOYMENT ravaging the Nigerian MEN that is the issue.

Everyday, we get to see how ABLE BODIED MEN are BURNT beyond recognition for stealing PETTY THINGS like GOATS.

If a man could do such, just imagine what will befall him when he marries without a JOB or sense of belonging...
I just have hope that at least
We still have people with sense..
But the truth still remain that the single most dangerous thing on earth is stupid people in large numbers..
And we have more in this country than the whole world combined

1 Like

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Originalsly: 12:01pm On May 05, 2019
In my view.....Social Media is responsible. Information is no longer controlled by a few. Before... children blindly followed their parents.... never questioned religious authorities.... MoG were pretty much sinless...holy....in direct communication with God. SM began to expose their hypocrisy.... not only in words..but with videos.... sooo many wolves in sheep's clothing. If it's not the Pentecostals money hungry MoG extorting the members and living lavish lifestyles.... then it is the more established ones harbouring and protecting pedophiles and homosexuals who prey on their members. All of this is exposed by SM which young people follow. Now why should we expect them to be going to church?...how can they have faith when the hypocrisy is in their face?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by hosuji88(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2019
PASTOPRENEURS... na watin dey rain..... read Ephesians 4 vs 11... then u will know that u have gifts
Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 05, 2019
The question should be, With the churches in Nigeria more than quality schools, why are we surprised to be named a 3rd world country?

1 Like

Re: Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire by Kingkun69(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2019
I can't lie when I was in Nigeria it was my mom that would force me to go to church it was really suffocating to go to a place that goes by believe in me completely or God would destroy u I don't like criticising ppls religion but when u follow blindly and can't think without it what is the point and also the ppl that always are the most religious are sometimes the most evil like my grandmother's in-laws totally terrible ppl to my mom and grandma they were very religious but demons themselves and my grandma would always tolerate them that woman put up with a lot well that's just my opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari Meets With The Archbishop Of Canterbury (Photo News) / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? / How brands celebrate Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.