Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure (17618 Views)

Amaechi Tours Lgas, Rejuvenate APC Structure, Wike Panics / APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary / BREAKING: Edo: Obaseki, Deputy, Entire APC Structure To Join PDP – Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Born2Breed(f): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Make dem fight
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Jesusloveyou: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
Oshiomole is an expired politician in Edo state
Jesusloveyou:
that is how idiotic pigs push ambode to the point of ’’ i don't want’’.
Excaperx:
Oshiomole is an expired politician in Edo state
tinubu is also expired politician in lagos.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by egopersonified(f): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Obaseki didn't want any of these people in government, he called them thugs. But after seeing what happened to Ambode, no be person advice am to embrace them.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
fairfora:
Can't this man do a cosmetic surgery for once? That accumulation of fat in his
corrugated face is too much na. Oshiobaba sef fine pass am, in spite of his ugliness . Kilodeee shocked
One thing you should know is all fingers are not equal
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Peacecore: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
But I want to ask o; whose loyalists won d house assembly seats in d just concluded general election.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Arabiandude: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
As a party stakeholder and one of the founders of AC that later became APC in Edo State I will state clearly that this write-up is a figment of the writers imagination. There is no war between our amiable National chairman and the governor and if it ever happens that issues starts coming up I can categorically state here without mincing words that Obaseki political career will die a painful death in Edo State. For those who are not aware, the state party chairman is Oshiomhole boy, the state deputy governor is Oshiomhole boy, the state SSG is Oshiomhole boy and leader of Oshiomhole political group which I also proudly belongs to, the governor COS is Oshiomhole boy and about 90% of returning and new members of the state house of assembly are all Oshiomhole boys, including my ward leader, Barr Henry Okhuarobo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Arabiandude: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Peacecore:
But I want to ask o; whose loyalists won d house assembly seats in d just concluded general election.
My brother forget this write up, Obaseki doesn’t have a single loyalist in Edo politics, 99% of Edolites doesn’t even know the LGA Obaseki hails from.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Arabiandude: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
YoungAncient1:
As the Governor, he is the leader of the party in the state. If Osho doesn't like it, he should wait for him in Abuja and query him as he does to anyone who disagreed with him.
Stop saying what you have no knowledge about. In Edo State the only and recognized party leader is Oshiomhole. He was voted as the state party leader even before he became the party national chairman and Obaseki as the governor was there and also voted him
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by osuofia2(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
that is how idiotic pigs push ambode to the point of ’’ i don't want’’.
Bini ain't cowards like Yoruba's. Tinubu pocketing Lagos that can't be said of the Edo people

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by osuofia2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Arabiandude:
As a party stakeholder and one of the founders of AC that later became APC in Edo State I will state clearly that this write-up is a figment of the writers imagination. There is no war between our amiable National chairman and the governor and if it ever happens that issues starts coming up I can categorically state here without mincing words that Obaseki political career will die a painful death in Edo State. For those who are not aware, the state party chairman is Oshiomhole boy, the state deputy governor is Oshiomhole boy, the state SSG is Oshiomhole boy and leader of Oshiomhole political group which I also proudly belongs to, the governor COS is Oshiomhole boy and about 90% of returning and new members of the state house of assembly are all Oshiomhole boys, including my ward leader, Barr Henry Okhuarobo.
De dia de speak grammar, when money de exchange hand

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by onavae(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
You guys are funny. You obviously know nothing about Edo politics. You try to make it out like Oshiomole can Lord over Obaseki in Edo State.

For your information, Obaseki is a Bini man while Osho is Afemai. Osho can never be a boss to a Bini man. That they allowed him to be governor for equity's sake doesn't make Osho a boss in Edo politics. This is like believing an Opobo man can run things over an Ikwerre man in Rivers State. Just so funny.

The truth is, if the binis want to rule Edo State forever, no one can stop them, just like the Tivs are the only ones producing governor in Benue state because even if all the other ethnic groups band together, they are still no match for the Tivs.

Oshiomole may be a voice in national politics, but as far as Edo politics is concerned, he's nothing. Maybe a boss in Auchi or in Iyamho, but outside Edo north, he's nothing more important than a used sanitary pad.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Citydwellers: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hot Offer! Meadow View Estate, Idu Now Selling N3M Per 600sqm Plot[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
https://citydwellersproperties.com/web/hot-offer-meadow-view-estate-idu-now-selling-n3m-per-600sqm-plot/

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Westsida: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Arabiandude:

Thanks jare. Nah lies from the other side
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
garfield1:

Am sure they are more hardworking than your governor
Ambode is my governor. He's the best of them all
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
onavae:
You guys are funny. You obviously know nothing about Edo politics. You try to make it out like Oshiomole can Lord over Obaseki in Edo State.

For your information, Obaseki is a Bini man while Osho is Afemai. Osho can never be a boss to a Bini man. That they allowed him to be governor for equity's sake doesn't make Osho a boss in Edo politics. This is like believing an Opobo man can run things over an Ikwerre man in Rivers State. Just so funny.

The truth is, if the binis want to rule Edo State forever, no one can stop them, just like the Tivs are the only ones producing governor in Benue state because even if all the other ethnic groups band together, they are still no match for the Tivs.

Oshiomole may be a voice in national politics, but as far as Edo politics is concerned, he's nothing. Maybe a boss in Auchi or in Iyamho, but outside Edo north, he's nothing more important than a used sanitary pad.
I just dey look this write-up they laugh. I'm a core Benin man from oriohmwon local government.

They only thing that makes oshiomole still relevant is because he's the chairman APC nation wide if not then he's good as nothing.

Nobody can lord over a Benin man, oshiomole is an expired politician in Edo state.

But I still see afemai as our brothers the same way we see urhobo, isoko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Arabiandude:

My brother forget this write up, Obaseki doesn’t have a single loyalist in Edo politics, 99% of Edolites doesn’t even know the LGA Obaseki hails from.
let there be an election between obaseki vs oshiomole let's see if oshiomole will win even 5 lga

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Jesusloveyou: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
osuofia2:

Bini ain't cowards like Yoruba's. Tinubu pocketing Lagos that can't be said of the Edo people
we binis are not coward like idiotic pigs,
and we don't betray our helpers like idiotic pigs,
my gov, obaseki can not bite the finger that fed him as the idiotic pigs are thinking,

obaseki is only aligning with oshomole loyalist as a way to please oshomole.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by oilPUSSY(f): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by 88Chidiebube140: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
alright

@/@/

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Ugosample(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mk93:

I'm summary our politicians only speak when money is not flowing their way while my fellow citizens attack each other defending them on Twitter

No mind them
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Gforce2019: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
fairfora:
Can't this man do a cosmetic surgery for once? That accumulation of fat in his corrugated face is too much na. Oshiobaba sef fine pass am, in spite of his ugliness . Kilodeee shocked

Dem no dey fine edo state o...
Show me one edo indigene wey fine. They all look like monkey and black like my scotrum.

Spit!
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Arabiandude: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
osuofia2:

De dia de speak grammar, when money de exchange hand
And Oshiomhole doesn’t have the money?
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Arabiandude: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
we binis are not coward like idiotic pigs,
and we don't betray our helpers like idiotic pigs,
my gov, obaseki can not bite the finger that fed him as the idiotic pigs are thinking,

obaseki is only aligning with oshomole loyalist as a way to please oshomole.
You are wise my brother, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Arabiandude: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
let there be an election between obaseki vs oshiomole let's see if oshiomole will win even 5 lga
There was an election not more than 2 months ago. Oshiomhole won the 6 LGAs with a landslide for APC, this he has always done. Where did Obaseki win for his party?
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Arabiandude: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
onavae:

You are so ignorant of what is happening in Edo politics. 99% of all the binis in APC sees Oshiomhole more as a leader than Obaseki. There is no LGAs in the whole of edo south that Obaseki have control over. And you are here shouting bini man
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by garfield1: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2019
fairfora:
Ambode is my governor. He's the best of them all
You have now claimed lagos?
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by ernieboy(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
tinubu is also expired politician in lagos.
oga Edo is not Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Expensive Illusions: - Ayu Reacts To Alleged Suspension By Ward / Court Reinstates LP Candidate As Lagos Rep, Obanikoro Congratulates Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.