Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure (17636 Views)

Amaechi Tours Lgas, Rejuvenate APC Structure, Wike Panics / APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary / BREAKING: Edo: Obaseki, Deputy, Entire APC Structure To Join PDP – Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by ernieboy(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

My brother forget this write up, Obaseki doesn’t have a single loyalist in Edo politics, 99% of Edolites doesn’t even know the LGA Obaseki hails from.
oga are truly an Edo born? a full blooded Edo indigene? because no true son of Edo will claim not to know where the great obaseki family hails from.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by ernieboy(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2019
Excaperx:
I just dey look this write-up they laugh. I'm a core Benin man from oriohmwon local government.

They only thing that makes oshiomole still relevant is because he's the chairman APC nation wide if not then he's good as nothing.

Nobody can lord over a Benin man, oshiomole is an expired politician in Edo state.

But I still see afemai as our brothers the same way we see urhobo, isoko
people don't even know that osho is no longer as popular as he used to be, he only still commands a sizeable following in his native Edo north.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by ernieboy(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2019
osho also hijacked APC structure from the original foundation members in Edo. people don't even know that osho was originally in labour, it was after becoming gov that he hijacked the party st picture from the likes of size iyamu and co.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2019
garfield1:

You have now claimed lagos?
That's where I live and work
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Arabiandude: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
ernieboy:
oga are truly an Edo born? a full blooded Edo indigene? because no true son of Edo will claim not to know where the great obaseki family hails from.

Who great them? Where were they, including uyuiki when small ize-iyamu was tossing Godwin around? If not for Oshiomhole, Obaseki with his family name couldn’t have won to be a councilor not to talk of a governor.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by GuntersChain(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
they should learn from emperor of south west. Fashola, ambode came and saw but did not conquer.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by ernieboy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Who great them? Where were they, including uyuiki when small ize-iyamu was tossing Godwin around? If not for Oshiomhole, Obaseki with his family name couldn’t have won to be a councilor not to talk of a governor.
so not being a politician means u don't know the obaseki family or where he is from? oga there are numerous ways people make their mark apart from politics.
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by onavae(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

You are so ignorant of what is happening in Edo politics. 99% of all the binis in APC sees Oshiomhole more as a leader than Obaseki. There is no LGAs in the whole of edo south that Obaseki have control over. And you are here shouting bini man

You funny o. 99% of binis in apc abi? Now let me ask you, how many binis are in your APC? And how come APC have never won any national election in Edo South?
Re: Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure by Arabiandude: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
onavae:

You funny o. 99% of binis in apc abi? Now let me ask you, how many binis are in your APC? And how come APC have never won any national election in Edo South?

Imagine what a supposed fellow Edolite whom I thought is educated is saying. Do you understand English at all? When I say 99% of binis in APC, does it means 99% of binis are in APC? If there are 10 binis in APC out of 1 billion binis that exist and 9 of these 10 binis support a particular person, it simply means 99% binis in APC support that person. And the worst part is that the Oba palace that rules you binis sees Oshiomhole more than a son than Obaseki who is a bini. It’s you bini miscreants that never for ones saw a walk way in your entire life till Oshiomhole came and gave you guys in Benin that are making noise. Both the late and present obas broke sacrilege by leaving their palace to go visit Oshiomhole at the government house, something they never did to any Benin man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders / The Need For Ministers Despite Existing Career Permanent Secretaries / Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.