Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) (17215 Views)

Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors / Tony Blair, Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Induction Of New, Returning Governors / Saraki Attends NGF’s Dinner For New, Returning Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by musictori: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
See the photo from the Nigeria Governor's Forum, Induction of New & Returning Governors in Abuja that held today.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/photo-from-induction-of-new-and.html

c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by NORSIYK(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
I can see my incoming governor with his signature #Greencap

I can only wish you the best to turn things around in Imo state in positive way

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
J

The person below me has something rather reasonable to say I think!
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS to all the elected governors of our darling nation.

Every states voted for the candidates they think will better their lives.
We pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding gor each and everyone of them as they take their individual states to a New level.

It is time now to move forward to a New Nigeria.
Tough jobs ahead.
All hands must be on deck.

To a New Nigeria we go.
To the NEXT LEVEL of our lives we go.

God bless the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

We rise!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Returning thieves cool

2 Likes

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by JAWBONE(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by gboyetade: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
A
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Bobby4090: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
What is Tinubu doing there? I can see him smiling at the extreme right of the picture. Is he a new or returning Governor?
Or maybe he is looking for new recruits.

4 Likes

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by oyejideogunjumo: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
musictori:
See the photo from the Nigeria Governor's Forum, Induction of New & Returning Governors in Abuja that held today.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/photo-from-induction-of-new-and.html

c
I pray God give them the wisdom to chart the course of the nation in the right way. Things are not working
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Do I see Donald Duke?

2 Likes

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by bluebay(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Please what’s Ajimobi doing there ?
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Zico5(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Association of professional thieves, ganging up to swindle Nigerians of their hard earned resources.

1 Like

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Induction of new set of crooks
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thunder has gone to sleep
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Albert0011(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
I don sight my able governor
The ekwueme 1 of Delta state
Team SMART agenda.

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by ehmmy11(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Say no more...... if you know you know

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by omoteacher(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I always wonder what they do discuss and never replicate good governance in their respective state.
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by pojophilius(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
where is seyi and what the Bleep is that puppet doing there,he must be there spokeman
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by pojophilius(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
where is seyi and what the Bleep is that puppet ajimobi doing there,he must be there spokeman
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Banmeallday: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Islamic Nigerian State...aka the Nigger Area Corporation posing with Oyibo masters
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by ebuk4real(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
angry

Can one even imagine the kind of useless associations that's formed in Nigeria these days?

Now this? Are we really serious in this country at all? No wonder selfishness has really eaten deep into our fabric as a country (not nation)....
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Young117(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
NORSIYK:

Congrats to ome nke ahauruanya
Imo is finally liberated
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Magic1: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Albert0011:
I don sight my able governor
The ekwueme 1 of Delta state
Team SMART agenda.

You are obviously from Agbor or Owa. Nwene, nani?
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Oblang(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bobby4090:
What is Tinubu doing there? I can see him smiling at the extreme right of the picture. Is he an new or returning Governor?
Or maybe he is looking for new recruits.

Dont tell me the sight of Tinubu don dey give u headache o...

3 Likes

Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Chaiii

Many Governors are absent.....
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by frowland(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
NORSIYK:

Wishful thinking!
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Ttipsy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
I don't like this their agbada dress of a thing. they should dress official. they'll look much better on it
Re: The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
SOME OF THEM ARE JUST ACCIDENTALLY DISCHARGE ON THEIR PEOPLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG targets one million jobs through growth employment project / R-APC: Wammako, Bindow, Aliero, Goje, Others Fate Uncertain / Afenifere: Buhari Can’t Be Trusted On Third Term Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.