Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,266 members, 7,846,252 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Do Toxic Nigerian Couples Like Suffer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Toxic Nigerian Couples Like Suffer? (357 Views)

Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Toxic Nigerian Couples Like Suffer? by bubunei: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
People help me out here I'm trying to understand something
Why does society view cheating as something normal? Normal people don't declare love to someone and turn around to screw others in secret. If you don't want an exclusive (monogamous) relationship or marriage, say that from the beginning rather than causing someone to wonder why they weren't enough or make them cover their pain with that "I'm sha the main chick" BS.
Also why doesn't it work both ways? A guy cheats and he's alright cause he has a community of mugus that support him but if a girl does it she has committed the ultimate betrayal? That actually makes me laugh because the double standard in Nigeria is a 50 year joke that needs to die. Developed countries are changing the way they treat their women, but here young boys are actively saying "a woman's place is in the kitchen" grin
Girls (mostly those with relationship experience) how do y'all cope with the dating scene in this horndog society?

Re: Why Do Toxic Nigerian Couples Like Suffer? by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
They are most times financially dependent on the man. Where dem wan go Even to buy pant na man go give them. But abroad everyone works or has access to benefits when jobless. Last last oyinbo divorces anyhow den 45 to 60 dey are lonely and bored that they fall easily for yahoo boys online. Life is one complicated shit

(1) (Reply)

P. Raid Reaction: My Vagina Is Not Safe Says Activist, Dorothy Njemanze / Here Is What Omosexy Has To Say About Happy Marriage / Here’s How To Recognize True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.