Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Gusau Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gusau Resigns (706 Views)

Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? / National Security Adviser, Gusau, Resigns To Contest 2011 Presidential Elections / Nsa Aliyu Gusau Resigns (unconfirmed Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gusau Resigns by timbuktu1: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
Re: Gusau Resigns by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2010
After reading the news, i have sumed up two things. 1 That Nigeria is ready for a change. Gusau has been NSA on 2 previous occassions b4 GEJ appointed him for the 3rd time why?
2 Hausa pple love only there own&they dnt want for others. He resigned to go join the old criminals
Re: Gusau Resigns by KnowAll(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2010
How many times is he going to resign, this is d 3rd time he would resign, I hope in 2 months time I would not be Reading Gusau resigns yet again.
Re: Gusau Resigns by Mobinga: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2010
KnowAll:

How many times is he going to resign, this is d 3rd time he would resign, I hope in 2 months time I would not be Reading Gusau resigns yet again.
Requoted
Re: Gusau Resigns by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2010
I am not suprised by this at all, it should have happened earlier. The Presidency should have asked him to resign since as he had Presidential ambition and working with other candidates to scuttle Jonathan's re-election. The office of NSA is too sensitive for non-loyalists to occupy and why Jonathan left it this late is another question mark on his judgement.

See my previous post 2 days ago on this issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=515424.msg6773981#msg6773981
Re: Gusau Resigns by Giyaz: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2010
Was it not on record that Jonathan had an agreement with him to leave in order to pursue his political career once the time arrived. Now that he's resigning I do not see any new thing as far as he'd stated this right from before his appointment.
Now Jonathan, Mr. Handsom in trouble. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gusau Resigns by rebranded(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2010
mikeansy:

I am not suprised by this at all, it should have happened earlier. The Presidency should have asked him to resign since as he had Presidential ambition and working with other candidates to scuttle Jonathan's re-election. The office of NSA is too sensitive for non-loyalists to occupy and why Jonathan left it this late is another question mark on his judgement.

See my previous post 2 days ago on this issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=515424.msg6773981#msg6773981

He was waiting for Jonathan to formally declare, now he has to choose a Master grin
Hes going with his first master the evil genius

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Americans So Daft? / Governors’ Forum: Why We Sacked Saraki –suswam / Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.