Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,223 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point (709 Views)

Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 12:56am On Dec 11, 2010
Akinegba, all the people you listed are members of the PDP. and the PDP has proved that they hate Yoruba people. And Iya HID should know, those day when the Yoruba people take nonsense from Nigerian are over.

THE PDP has enough member to make change, and they have refused to make change. What does Jonathan want again. Do the PDP want to eat our children.

We intend to stand up for our right. And Jonathan and the PDP has failed the Yorubas to correct the injustice.

And Iya is 95 years, and she should know we have our future to think about.  we have many year ahead, and we are not ready to risk it for anybody selfishness. we are going to fight for our children right.    We would not let our people be involve in a civil war because of some people greed.  Yoruba people are not ready to take shit1 from Jonathan or the PDP.

Jonathan has enough PDP member and house of rep member , who are members of the PDP, he refuse to make change, what does Jonathan want again from the yoruba people. he want to eat our children.

like taken the word of  Stacey Ejenobor said, "oga that one no dey possible, me yoruba man( uhrobo girl),  i dey fighting"

We are ready to defend out God given right, since the PDP have proved to be unreliable.

. they have enough members to make change and they refuse to make change, what do the PDP want again.

It is only an OMO ALE that would see this and not want change., and we are not omo ale. I dont want to be an omo ale and i say my mind against it.

An any yorubaman who suppoort this injustice , no matter the title you hold. Should know people see you as omo ale.

The yorubas say, Omo ale lo fi owo osi juwo ile baba re.

look at the following list. It is only a mad man that believe he would continue to deceive people who has this military power for his own selfishness.

100,000 of the nigeria police who can shoot are Yorubas and they carry guns are Yorubas.
25,000 of the Nigeria army are yorubas
23,000 Paramilitary are Yorubas.
21 military barracks.
3000 airforce are Yorubas
4 airforce base
3000 Navy officers are Yorubas.
5 seaport
9 airports
member of the Custom service ( they carry guns)
other paramilitary that carry weapon have a large portion of yorubas.
If the Ijaw had this, we are talking of a serious war.
We are talking of over 180,000 strong modified army on the first day of combat. we have access to the sea.
No wise person should think, he can continue with a people who has this military power.
I think, wise people use thier brain, silly people continue in stupidity.

Gani fawehinmi warn you about the niger delta many years, they even lock him up, but what was the result, young boys pick guns again the country, just because some people are too greedy.

Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 1:04am On Dec 11, 2010
They should tell iya ,  the PDP do not like peace.  The days of Yoruba people taken nonsense from anyone is over.

we have given Jonathan and the PDP enough time. The PDP says he does not want peace. the PDP only want War , they says they dont want peace, but to continue to deceive the Yoruba people,

they do not want to correct the injustice.

They have been telling lies to the Yoruba people. they have enough members to make change and they refuse to make change, what do the PDP want again.

Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 1:12am On Dec 11, 2010
We do not want to risk our people life. 

look at the following list. It is only a mad man that believe he would continue to  deceive   people who has this military power for his own selfishness.

100,000 of the nigeria police who can shoot are Yorubas and they carry guns are Yorubas.
25,000 of the Nigeria army are yorubas
23,000 Paramilitary are Yorubas.
21 military barracks.
3000 airforce are Yorubas
4 airforce base
3000 Navy officers are Yorubas.
5 seaport
9 airports
member of the Custom service ( they carry guns)
other paramilitary that carry weapon have a large portion of yorubas.
If the Ijaw had this, we are talking of a serious war.
We are talking of over 180,000 strong modified army on the first day of combat. we have access to the sea.
No wise person should think, he can continue with a people who has this military power.
I think, wise people use thier brain, silly people continue in stupidity.

And it look some people are mad, and we would not take a risk of our people life  for anybody. We have family in Nigeria. And if a man believe he can not make change. He  and all the members of the senate and house should resign. The PDP is not greater than the life of the Yoruba people. We are not ready to lost our people life for the PDP selfishness.

If he and all the members of the senate and house cant make change they should resign.
Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 1:31am On Dec 11, 2010
Yorubas say Omo Ale usings his left hand to point to his father house. we are not omo ale. Yorubas would become omo ale, if they vote the PDP.

Jonathan has the power to make change, Jonathan refuse to use his power to make change. So what does he want. The PDP is majority in the house. And if he has majority and he refuse to use it to correct injustice. It means Jonathan support injustice to the Yoruba people.
Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2010
akinegba come here
Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 1:51am On Dec 11, 2010
akingba
Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by aljharem(m): 1:53am On Dec 11, 2010
becomrich u ahve started with is ur nonsense angry angry angry

so how did the police report go

did they find the mafia that wanted to kidnap u
Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 1:59am On Dec 11, 2010
we would rather be in the opposition and fight for our right, than be in a party that we have no right.

the days of any deceiving the yoruba people are over.

They can only try against me, they are wasting thier time.

I said, they fix up my vehicle and they tried to kill me, not kidnap. several times. And I did call the police, call the police to confirm.   I am not joking. it tell you the type of people you are dealing with.

The person they call Beaf should be arrested, he is a member of a criminal group. he is involve in criminal activiites.
Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by aljharem(m): 2:30am On Dec 11, 2010
Musiwa,:

we would rather be in the opposition and fight for our right, than be in a party that we have not right.

the days of any deceiving the yoruba people are over.

becomrich talk to meeeee angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 2:37am On Dec 11, 2010
And if jonathan and PDP refuse to alter the structure of the federation so that there would be justice.   the word of God says the kingdom of God suffer violent and the violent take it by force. we would take it by force. we would remove the root of the PDP out of Nigeria.  And those in the PDP would know those who are for us are more than those who are against us.

Nigerian want change.
Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 3:03am On Dec 11, 2010
where did you go.
Re: Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point by Musiwa13: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2010
you judge a man by what he does and not what he say . and all  you need to do is judge jonathan by his action.

what are the action, he has majority in the house and he has refused to use it. So Jonathan action show what is in Jonathan heart.

When you support injustice you stick by that injustice rule.

Except if God is a God of injustice. if they conduct the election without correcting the injustice, they would not finish that term.  And some of them would not be alive to tell the story. the life they dont value, they would not have it to use it.  Then you would know the God, in which we serve. And they would know why prayer is powerful. Please write down todays date on your calendar. So shall it be written , so shall it be done.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Obj / Inec Using Corp Members As Adhoc Staffs / If You Were President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.