Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (89292 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by rickyboss333: 10:34pm On May 01, 2019
DeeMain:

I don't like what I hate! What do you hope to achieve by posting this here?

This woman, Marbella003, is at least honest and good intentioned though she fell to sexual temptation, so let's cut her some slack please. She's already feeling guilty and haunted by her action though weak in the face of the temptation she is facing which is why she came here for advice. Please let's not add to her pain.

The Pharisees and the crucify-her gang should park one side abeg. She asked for help and advice not mobbing.

Nobody holy pass.

He/she that is without sin should cast the first stone. Marbella003, go home and sin no more. That's what Jesus told a woman caught in the act.

Ask God for mercy and strength. Forgive yourself too and get close to God.

See a good sex therapist on your sexual issues with your husband. There must be a middle ground.

Best wishes.

pls help me tell them, i dont understand how people see things. behave as if they are saints. this is why people never come up to confess or ask for advice just because of those that would rather judge them and insult them rather than simply advice them
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by mabea: 6:57am On May 02, 2019
renewa29:

Mystery because it is amazing, novel, and unique. The mystery of the 2nd Adam, and the serpent head smasher.

Have you read where someone was told that the cup of Amorites was not yet full in Genesis? There's a tipping scale and balance weighing the iniquity of nations. There was a precise instruction not to marry or serve the gods of the Canaanites. Which they did and they received swift recompense leading to the Judges before Samuel. The only curse you can identify is on whoever rebuilds Jericho.

The punishment for adultery because of the husband's anger is stoning to death. Nothing states that you are under a curse of the law. Death is the punishment for adultery and no curses from the law.
Do you know that israel was punished because disobedient to God's word. Observe that all the curses written in deut 28 was enacted. They suffered it. Now adultery apart from the judgement written it also opens one up to poverty, sickness and death which are curses
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by budaatum: 7:02am On May 02, 2019
rickyboss333:

u need not had wasted those lecture on infidelity if u hadnt rushed through my comment without proper understanding of what i said. I never referred to the op as a victim of infidelity, pls do not quote me wrongly.

secondly, are u saying because she has sinned she has no right to ask for advice? when u say "thou shall not commit adultery is one of the ten", did u trash forgiveness out of the equation? dont forget, she is in the process of trying to change, asking for your advice on how to go about it but what did u do? u "state your opinion" telling her she is not worthy of your advice, and calling her names. sorry, what do u call that if it isnt condemnation and crucifixion? there is no difference between what happen in d bible where an adulteress was about to be stoned to death and what is happening now, except your opinions are the stones use back then
She's fortunate. These stones won't kill her.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by MyGeneration(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2019
Just continue fvcking him. Its already too late,cox if you stop I have this feeling that very soon the guy would start black mailing u lipsrsealed
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by daddio(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2019
MyGeneration:
Just continue fvcking him. Its already too late,cox if you stop I have this feeling that very soon the guy would start black mailing u lipsrsealed

The doesn't even need to blackmail her. No be woman
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by MyGeneration(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2019
daddio:

The doesn't even need to blackmail her. No be woman
Reading this story just reminds me of Regina Daniels and her husband.

I hope it doesn't happen like this, women below the age of 25 do a lot of stup1d things

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Philgafauto: 11:40am On May 02, 2019
cyrilamx:
Eschew That "nobody holy pass slogan" Many people are more holy than others right from the beginning of time till now. sins aint equal if you read your scripture well. Christ told Pilate that those who handed him over to him (Pilate) are guilty of greater sin. Jn. 19:11 And same John taught about categories of sin: sin leading to death and not. 1 Jn. 5:16-17. Adultery like fornication is one sin God frowns at in his commandment. But as a loving and merciful father he forgives. However, no matter what advise people give her, if it doesnt include confession to her husband she hurts God won't even forgive her. It is sad we live in an era that trivialises sin. For the umpteenth time, many people are holy than others.

Have you ever considered that not everyone is religious? Why are you born again people so judgmental and vindictive? Na wa for una ooo

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Philgafauto: 11:45am On May 02, 2019
My own question to the Op is: 1.Why did you marry a man you aint attracted to? 2. How will you solve the attractiveness of your husband?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Philgafauto: 11:47am On May 02, 2019
mabea:
Do you know that israel was punished because disobedient to God's word. Observe that all the curses written in deut 28 was enacted. They suffered it. Now adultery apart from the judgement written it also opens one up to poverty, sickness and death which are curses

Oh Please, shut your mouth your overzealous religious knat! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Philgafauto: 11:53am On May 02, 2019
oyoolima:
Fake story. Sentence construction not feminine at all.

Oil dey your head. A woman cannot post something this smooth and captivating. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by mabea: 12:14pm On May 02, 2019
Philgafauto:

Oh Please, shut your mouth your overzealous religious knat! angry angry angry angry angry
That msg was not meant for you, so save your rant for someone else.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by cyrilamx(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2019
Philgafauto:

Have you ever considered that not everyone is religious? Why are you born again people so judgmental and vindictive? Na wa for una ooo
I am not judgemental nor bringing in born again scenerio. if u hv followed the argument, you would have understood my point. Many counseled her to keep the deed from her husband and pray to God for forgiveness. That where the issue is. Now the lady sinned against God and her hubby. Can God forgive sin that u keep away from one offended when the person is alive and within reach? Confession isnt easy...accusing urself of misdeeds before one u offended and not even certain his reaction...But for ur peace of soul it worth it irrespective of the consequence. As against those who always say No one holy pass...my Take from biblical perspective is though we all sinners, there many who are making more effort in cooperation with God's grace to lead a virtuous life. Everyone isnt equal in sin and holiness.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 02, 2019
mabea:
The standard was death sentence if caught in the act.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On May 02, 2019
Currently on page 20 grin
pocohantas:

We are going to Page 10
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 02, 2019
Congratulations to Opera mini and its contributing blogs for including this story on the front page of Opera news.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by cococandy(f): 1:49pm On May 02, 2019
This is why y’all get cheated on
Philgafauto:

Oil dey your head. A woman cannot post something this smooth and captivating. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by mabea: 2:04pm On May 02, 2019

The standard was death sentence if caught in the act.
I know that's why i said judgement written but you see, beyond that they are other consequencies which i stated above.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Jman06(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2019
cococandy:
This is why y’all get cheated on
So you believed this story??

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On May 02, 2019
No I don’t

But that doesn’t justify the comment I replied to
Jman06:
So you believed this story??

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Scarcity234: 3:38pm On May 02, 2019
Shelumiel:
Madam, when you share a problem of this nature on social media , you are sharing your problem with three kinds of people: the good , the bad and the perverted . The lady in question needs Godly advise and there is one good place where you see plenty of that : in the church or the bible , not online
And the one you gave her was offline??
A bad one too since it's online??
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Cityguy: 5:21pm On May 02, 2019
Chubhie:

It was more than 10 mins. It was glorious with lots of tossing about.
Lol.......very glorious!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Cityguy: 5:25pm On May 02, 2019
Chubhie:

She wants a taste of both worlds. She would eventually raise above the guilt and be unleashed.
Yes oooo......she's been 'pricked' grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Cityguy: 5:30pm On May 02, 2019
mrjojo:
You can't have it both ways, Prioritize sis, What is more important, Mind blowing sex or a loving husband who provide security and all. Be sincere with yourself. Note, this your new stud will eventually get tired of you, soon enough.

oh, one more thing, never EVER tell anyone about this, especially your husband, else kiss your marriage and peace of mind goodbye, Except u divorcing him for the "stallion"
First one dey always be like that. Stallion would want to give her reason to come for a rematch but i tell you down the line, he would become burnt out and even recent her for her looseness. Well, i face front. She surely knows what she wants - GLORIOUS TURNS.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by pocohantas(f): 6:43pm On May 02, 2019
cococandy:
Currently on page 20 grin

Just like that o, small cheating grin

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by olashas(f): 6:51pm On May 02, 2019
Chubhie:

See your shinning white teeth. Happy new month.
Happy New Month smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by generationz(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

It's mentally not the same feeling with women at all, emphasis on Not at all, you can argue this all day long. Polygamous marriages have been fine for families without Women complaining for decades but a Man cannot stand this thought of another Man climbing his Wife.

He'd rather hang himself & die.

It's actually the same
The women keep or kept quite because of the money involved
Most women in polygamous marriages are either fully dependent on their Hubby's or their main source of income was funded by the man.

Many of these women still cheat with reckless abandon.
Its even easier for them as the man is hardly around except when its their turn.
Some ladies deliberately settle for polygamy to have the opportunity to continue from where they stopped in their youth with lots of money,kids and a secure future.

Women crave attention. No woman wants to share her husband . Society only justifies male cheating more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 7:16am On May 03, 2019
Lol years ago I'd tackle the woman, but after seeing how much almost everyone is in this cesspool when it comes to morality, mehn I'd be surprised if any couple is not cheating, I just automatically assumed everyone has cheated at some point. Theres no honest person anyone these days. We are all in the melting pot

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 03, 2019
generationz:

It's actually the same
The women keep or kept quite because of the money involved
Most women in polygamous marriages are either fully dependent on their Hubby's or their main source of income was funded by the man.

Many of these women still cheat with reckless abandon.
Its even easier for them as the man is hardly around except when its their turn.
Some ladies deliberately settle for polygamy to have the opportunity to continue from where they stopped in their youth with lots of money,kids and a secure future.

Women crave attention. No woman wants to share her husband . Society only justifies male cheating more.

Hmmm this is a thoughtful post.

Which makes me remember Solomon. According to the biblical account, Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines, even though I know the purpose was to strengthen alignment with Kings of the World & not fight any battles.

Assume we have 365 days in a year BC as we do now. Also assuming he sleeps with each Wife per day, It would take 2 years to have sex with each of the 700 Wives, not forgetting that there are also 300 concubines left who are waiting for their turn.

So that means the whole of Solomon's Household will be full of heavy Adultery, the soldiers would be taking turns on those Women secretly.

Mehn how did God even allow this 1,000 beautiful ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by generationz(f): 7:13pm On May 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmmm this is a thoughtful post.

Which makes me remember Solomon. According to the biblical account, Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines, even though I know the purpose was to strengthen alignment with Kings of the World & not fight any battles.

Assume we have 365 days in a year BC as we do now. Also assuming he sleeps with each Wife per day, It would take 2 years to have sex with each of the 700 Wives, not forgetting that there are also 300 concubines left who are waiting for their turn.

So that means the whole of Solomon's Household will be full of heavy Adultery, the soldiers would be taking turns on those Women secretly.

Mehn how did God even allow this 1,000 beautiful ladies.

Yes , filled with adulterous idolators *pukes*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by maak400: 10:13pm On May 03, 2019
dview001:
keeping fvcking your colleague since your heart wants him, keep it a secret cos what your husband doesn't know won't kill him.

But hear me this is how your story will end: after a 2nd round with this " glorious sex giver" you'll fell in love with him and become very attached , you'll start planning on killing your husband but because he's a good man and u don't want blood on your hands , you will sluggishly give him a divorce , he'll plead but your heart is hardened , you and your glorious sex giver will move in together planning marriage, your husband will decide to move on but b4 doing that he will want to affirm the paternity of the kids and then BOOM he'd discover He's not the real father ( you've been a wh*re from day 1) he'll then bring the kids to your work place dump them with you and leaves, move to another state and starts afresh, months later your glorious sex giver starts giving u attitude cos he's tired of you and he'll suddenly leaves you for a sexier girl , Now all the guys at your workplace will know you're a free giver and they'll sweet-mouth you and get their own share of the pvssy , but karma makes you loose your job and will never find another and you'll end up in a brothel selling your body for 500naira ...suddenly both of the kids will die and you'll continue selling your body till the pussy is worn out ...and you'll die a useless death with no honour, no husband no kids ...but you'll be a FULFILLED WH*RE
Hahaha... now this got me laughing. You should be a movie producer o
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:36am On May 04, 2019
well, I ain't saying that this story is true, but, I think y'all ladies should know that, strictly medically speaking, females are more susceptible to contracting STDs from performing the same sexual acts than males are. so, there y'all go.

I'm out.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by tammie24: 10:48am On May 04, 2019
Saffi:
Men cannot handle cheating partners mentally like women do and that is just the truth. If you tell him now, the thought of you opening your legs to another man will constantly play in his head when he looks at you, which will eventually ruin your marriage. As a woman, if you cheat on your husband, you must take it to the grave otherwise you have yourself to blame.

To the sex part, encourage your hubby to look appealing for you. Work out together, eat well, mould him into the man that you want him to be physically. Tell him what you want him to do in bed. There’s only so much you can do, but for the sake of your vows and your home, good sex is really not worth it. You have to mentally train yourself to avoid temptation, that is the only way to stay faithful. And realistically most couples go through this at one point, so don’t beat yourself up too much. Dust your shoulders and do better and do not risk your family and your marriage for prick again. It is a temporary satisfaction and You will regret it.
simply put

Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.