Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (89130 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Katier00(f): 6:30pm On May 05, 2019
loswhite:
The problem with modern day ppl is they commonize cheating in marriages to the point where alot of young women now feel it is ok...smh. Please it is a big deal and don't try to make it look like it is just a singular act.
I totally condemn the act. I am not a "modern day people" as you said. I strongly uphold values and morals passed to me by my parents. Yes she slept with another man. It is a taboo, yes she committed an Abominable act, so what can we do now? what is the way forward ?my point is let her move on with her life and don't do it again. she won't kill herself, one thing I pointed out from the story said is that she is sorry ,she is guilty yet another part of her wants to do it and that is the flesh speaking. so my own point of view and my advice to her is that she should resist the temptation and also find a way to keep her home if she truly believe in the sanity and the institution of marriage . if telling her husband will cause more harm than good then don't tell him. we talked about being honest, yes but there are sometimes we will choose to do with things that are right for that situation . when I find myself in such situation because I know the kind of man i am married to, I would rather not say than to say but I know one thing for sure that I will not do it again or put myself in the position of doing it again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by revolt(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2019
zeb04:
now you know how women feel when the table turns.

By the way, madam forgive yourself and move on. Focus on your marriage and avoid your colleague , whichever way possible.
I dont think women feel this way. For a start it's more about ego for men. Women are more interested in whether her husband is still emmotionally attached to her. So as long as the woman feels shes more respected than the side chic. Most will stay bit a man no matter how the woman treats him right may never want to touch the woman again. It's very different for the two sexes.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by revolt(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2019
Katier00:
I totally condemn the act. I am not a "modern day people" as you said. I strongly uphold values and morals passed to me by my parents. Yes she slept with another man. It is a taboo, yes she committed an Abominable act, so what can we do now? what is the way forward ?my point is let her move on with her life and don't do it again. she won't kill herself, one thing I pointed out from the story said is that she is sorry ,she is guilty yet another part of her wants to do it and that is the flesh speaking. so my own point of view and my advice to her is that she should resist the temptation and also find a way to keep her home if she truly believe in the sanity and the institution of marriage . if telling her husband will cause more harm than good then don't tell him. we talked about being honest, yes but there are sometimes we will choose to do with things that are right for that situation . when I find myself in such situation because I know the kind of man i am married to, I would rather not say than to say but I know one thing for sure that I will not do it again or put myself in the position of doing it again. Thanks
no you would, ....youd try to be as discrete as possible thinking you can be smart and discrete. Then get caught. That's w gf at happens with most women that take a good d..k outside. The only way they leave it, is if it wasn't good enough. If it was, it's a done deal. She either ends up wrecking the man ie killing him or leaving him. Forget all this one you dey talk.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by loswhite(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2019
Katier00:
The best is not do it at all because if you don't tell him funny enough it will also reflect in the relationship...The man may not pin point what's happening tho but if one day by chance he finds out the marriage is dead... Advice to ladies including those that say their husbands cannot go thru their phone...flee from adultery don't even flirt at all or chat inappropriate chat because that is the beginning of cheating
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by monex(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2019
pocohantas:
Small something...

You are obviously polygamous in nature

Don't get caught, you hear?

grin grin

it is rare but there are actually women who are innately polygamous.

I was actually excited to meet and interact with one
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 06, 2019
This thread still dey? Na wa oh!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 06, 2019
Katier00:

Both of you are in the same office, so you'll always do it again. Isn't that the reason why some people patronise same food vendors everyday, because it is sweet.

That hard rock body of the guy in her office is always waiting for Round 2
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by deltateam: 2:09pm On May 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Marbella003,

I don't advice cheats, infact, I hate cheats whether a Man or Woman.... You did not advice yourself when your pussy was itching you.

Now you seek our advice after cheating on a good man. And you still feel like offering your pussy to the guy as a useless sex slave.

What a promiscuous Dog.

Get Lost. Filthy animal.

What made him a good man?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by owila4luv(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2019
Chubhie:

It was more than 10 mins. It was glorious with lots of tossing about.
this woman is a big B
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by bobluck: 11:31am On May 22, 2019
Is ok. What can i say now that you are finally out of your husband house and your litlle blissful romance has evaporated and you now consider suicide. I wish you listened to the voice of wisdom before this self-debasing act. I wonder how your children would feel when they grow up and realised what happen. This is called Fatal Bliss!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Front0lane: 11:32am On May 22, 2019
You are a foolish girl.

Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Budline1(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2019
Chubhie:

Not true. Some men can raise above those thoughts and love their women unconditionally. Check some of the long lasting marriages and be surprised.

Rare. Rare
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by stanliwise(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2019
Katier00:
Do whatever you feel like if you find yourself in such situation, but the husband deserve to know the truth, he is legally and rightfully entitled to know as much as his wife in marriage. Tell him or not but remember something it will be a major disaster if he hears it from someone else.
We human should learn to face our demons and take responsibility for our actions.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by MrMou: 1:35pm On May 22, 2019
I no know why people dey blame the woman. Na the man mumu na! We have been warning men to make virginity your first criterion when you dey find wife before other positive attributes, una say no! Una dey there dey form liberal abi "woke"! O'npe ko to cheat!

No be rocket science: A woman who's been around town before marriage is way more prone to this crap than a woman you marry as virgin because she don get yardsticks to consciously or subconsciously compare you with no matter how she dey form good now! With a virgin, you're sure to know the mileage of your wife's "kitten" & you'll also be almost be sure to avoid craps like this & as well as Okafor's law!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Amanda4life: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
It is okay. Men do cheat also.

But im afraid if come out of this one you will still cheat him again.

You need to accept christ
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Amanda4life: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
MrMou:
I no know why people dey blame the woman. Na the man mumu na! We have been warning men to make virginity your first criterion when you dey find wife before other positive attributes, una say no! Una dey there dey form liberal abi "woke"! O'npe ko to cheat!

No be rocket science: A woman who's been around town before marriage is way more prone to this crap than a woman you marry as virgin because she don get yardsticks to consciously or subconsciously compare you with no matter how she dey form good now! With a virgin, you're sure to know the mileage of your wife's "kitten" & you'll also be almost be sure to avoid craps like this & as well as Okafor's law!

Same applicable to men too
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Kdon2: 12:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.

Premium tears loading. You will be damaged las las. Continue, your disgrace is doing press up.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Tohsynetita1: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2021
Marbella003:

I won't blame you ma, the deed has been done, but it's a betrayal of trust. Repent and ask for forgiveness, though nobody is perfect but this act of yours can cost you your life or health.
Now, what's that properties that the other man has and yours doesn't, try to think about it and encouraged your husband to look like it, and portray it.
Is it speaking ways, or posture, or neatness, or walk, or dressing? What drives you closed to him that made you love him before but now lacking.
I pray he's a type that is ready to learn, God will rejoin your marriage again.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by IyaTola: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2021
wink
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by anthonyuncle(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
cool raise your glasses as we cheers to one year anniversary of her induction into the hall of whores
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by abimbola74(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
MrMou:

I have seen a woman who got married as a virgin and still cheat so dis ur criteria no follow
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
abimbola74:

I have seen a woman who got married as a virgin and still cheat so dis ur criteria no follow
But is rare actually, its better putting a virgin wife in the house than an ashawo gal
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by GTCO: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Reading
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Kai, one thing ive cme t knw is dat UBUNJA is right, women like sex,cuckdooling,&paternity fraud, women are evil!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Youngpo413: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why don't you encourage your hubby to enroll for gym classes.

You didn't find him sexually attractive and you still went ahead to get married to him.

sleeping with another guy outside your marriage doesn't worth it at all. Highest fifteen mins pleasure and the rest days you live to regret it.

You have to take a bold stand to let go of the other guy outside how sure are you sef that you are the only one he is sleeping with.
with all the kind of disease flying around town
Hoes can't be loyal...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2022
That is why i like relationships within my age range. 10 years gap. Nope for me.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by YellowMayor(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well I believe that most men can’t. So it’s better to not take that risk.

As for me, I CAN'T. IT'S A CAPITAL NO. MBA!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by YellowMayor(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

The deed is already done though, or do you think that forgetting about this lover and pretending she is a good woman, will Change anything?
Would you forgive such "error" knowing that this other dude sexually possessed and devoured your wife in ways you could never attain?! Made her feel whole (sexually), and then you now have to mount this woman, who will always be UNSATISFIED/LACKING in the bedroom with you?!

VERY DISTASTEFUL

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.