Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (89156 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by oduademonest: 9:39am On May 01, 2019
SaucyBenks:
useless woman... Cheap thing! I pray your husband finds out... Good men are often treated badly in relationships... I hate marriage! I really wish I have the words to explain how I feel for your useless self right now.... When you opened your legs like the way the red Sea was divided, your mind never ran to your husband n how he's busy working himself out to provide for the family while someone who doesn't even know how you n your husband both started is busy enjoying what your husband rightly owns, how he dipped his dick in your married pussy and dipped it out with all your creamy juices around it and in his mind, he calls you a Bleep mate but in your senseless mind, you've found what you been looking for and your husband can go to hell abi... Idiot! Shameless thing! Go on for another round n let's see how you'll conceal this for long... Madam scratchy cunt!

What's your problem? Free her job. No body holy pass

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2019
zynzyn:

This is happening A LOT!!

Caring, loving man but wife is still unfaithful for purely sexual reasons! Women love pleasure probably more than men, FACT!! cool

Truth is, even the best, most caring husbands today must still find a way to do DNA test on their kids!! undecided

I MUST do DNA on my kids, no matter how faithful she appears to be.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by JasonScoolari: 9:40am On May 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I so much love the way you said it without sugar coating. The funny thing is that she one of those that will be shouting men are scum, men are cheats up and down this forum but look at her opening legs for a colleague at work.Why is she not bold enough to use her main account,? Indeed she is a promiscuous Dog.
Don't be surprised bro, we have 40% of them in Family section and 60% of them littered in romance section hiding under the torn umbrella of "Feminism"

I only pity for those people giving her advice, she'll still go haunting for a new prick.

May her guilty conscience lead to High blood pressure for cheating on a good man.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by bonnyhope: 9:41am On May 01, 2019
A full grown up adult who knows the difference between right and wrong is seeking advice on this kind of issue...i don't know why i found myself in this generation
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Bossjakande: 9:41am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.
I wont judge u dear. but 2 thing dont sex DAT guy again. also confess to ur hubby no matter how he react jut confess and be free. if u try to cheat again u will end up in destruction and disgrace.take DAT to the bank

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by SaucyBenks(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2019
oduademonest:

What's your problem? Free her job. No body holy pass
she's an idiot n I stand by that... Obviously she married the poor guy for money... I'll kill her type!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Investmentfreak: 9:41am On May 01, 2019
I don’t know how this will sound, men need to ask their women about their sexual life (past present and future)make her confide in you... from the above essay,the man is a good man but he’s lacking in zaoza room.... The shame should be on the old man.

Now imagine if the both of them communicate soul ,body and spirit!! The man would have hired a stud to service his wife (don’t tell me Love Machine,the pleasure ain’t same) first world countries are practically doing this and it’s working..

CONCLUSION: if you are a cuckold man,get your wife a stud to straff her once in a while, or even engage her in sexcapades, party and gangbangs...no matter how good you think you are in bed, Females always need more..

Reference: kindly call adam and ask for the full gist about his wife eve that slept with a serpent
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by malvisguy212: 9:42am On May 01, 2019
virgoquin:

A problem shared is half solved.
I don't see anything wrong in her coming here seeking for advice.

Nigerians are too religious sha they feel prayer is the only solution to everything.

So if she prays without killing the root cause which is lust she will be free
your problem is Bible illiteracy, LUST, yes Jesus has already solve the INTENT of sin, what cause adultery? pray against it and God will answer you.

Religion did not do anything, social media make it look like religion is bad .
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by DeeMain(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2019
Raalsalghul:

It's not a matter of her being perfect or not. She's still attracted to the guy! I can bet 50k that they will still nack again.

Yes, and instead of chopping steady and cleaning mouth each time she came here to seek for help on her weak estate. She's honest.

She needs help not crucifixion.

Give her a helpful advice or park one side.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Cadec007(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've lleague but I know s I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.
immediately i read the bold part i knew it........
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 01, 2019
Adultery for younger married women is like Pringles.
Once you pop, you can't stop.
Only God can help you in this situation.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Ekaka1(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2019
Octopusssy:

Unleashed to do...?
...more glorious things and being tossed around by a younger man whose whole body remains firm after sexxxx
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by daddio(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2019
Evtspez:
Getting more reasons why I won't marry lipsrsealed

If you knew your conscience will hunt you like you described why cheat on your hubby? You should have analyse the long term effect of your actions instead of the 10minutes of pleasure.

Anyways, forgive yourself and turn a new leaf. Love you husband unconditionally and advice him to visit the gym occasionally grin
Cheers.

TO FORGIVE HERSELF WOULD BE HARD, THEY ARE LIKE DOG GOING BACK TO ITS VOMIT.

SHE WILL STILL DO IT AGAIN.

AND LATTER SHE'S GOING TO PUT THE BLAME ON HER HUSBAND. THAT IS IT.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Heineken(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2019
God why... Am afraid of women. Why na?

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Joshcoli(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

This is what you want, you want nairalanders to join in your pity party... But know this, you are a stinking olosho... From the start of the process to the end of the process where you brain dead... From the toasting, hotel booking, smushing, removing your pant, inserting his kondo... all this while your brian didn't give you signal... You are telling us how you enjoined it so now you are looking for a level playing ground to get more banged without feeling the guilt, please go and get yourself banged again... I pray your innocent husband finds out and divorce your sorry ass... Efulefu, dog... Please gerarahia men... Sorry slot

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Ramanto(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2019
The number of times you cheat on your partner doesn't matter. what matters is that, you have broken a trust. My advice, keep sleeping with the guy, the deed has been done already. you will end up divorced either way. Mark my word. such an irresponsible, useless harlot like you. why not leave the innocent man to marry a lady that knows his true worth and will value him?

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Dinho20(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2019
KEEP YOUR THOUGHT POSITIVE BECAUSE YOUR THOUGHT BECOME YOUR WORDS.
KEEP YOUR WORDS POSITIVE BECAUSE YOUR WORDS BECOME YOUR BEHAVIOUR.
KEEP YOU BEHAVIOUR POSITIVE BECAUSE YOUR BEHAVIOR BECOME YOUR HABITS.
KEEP YOUR HABITS POSITIVE BECAUSE YOUR HABITS BECOME YOUR VALUES.
KEEP YOUR VALUES POSITIVE BECAUSE YOUR VALUES BECOME YOUR DESTINY.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 9:46am On May 01, 2019
The thing most of these stupid women (and they're in the majority) don't realize is that sexual attractiveness is like a whiff of smoke in the wind... Sexual performance is a trifle.

The only reason why the guy performed like a stallion is because of the 'first time' thrill of demystifying you. The evil thrill of seeing his married colleague naked before him and having the pleasure of tossing her around and drilling her like the closet who.re that she is. This kind of mental tonic does wonders for a man's libido. But it only lasts the first and maybe second time. Soon enough, that novelty effect would wane, and he would start seeing you for the flabby, intolerable 'married woman' slob that you are. By that time he would barely be able to get an erection with you, and even before that, he would manufacture excuses to avoid your sleazy ass. The only exemption to this would be if you're a sugar mummy who doles out loads of money to him, in which case he would prepare himself mentally and physically (with sex enhancers), before performing his lucrative 'duty' each time.

I can't remember how many females I've been in similar situation with - even much younger, single and seemingly attractive ones. First and second time I am enthusiastically thrusting and tossing, pumping and puffing, and shattering everything there is to shatter with no retreat and no surrender. But by the third or fourth encounter, I'm tired of her and even the sight of her greasy face makes my intrument recoil in disgust. If, by my first and second performance, she concludes that her boyfriend or husband is history because she has met a charming 'stallion' to hold on to for life, then the dust soon clears from her eyes.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Dinho20(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2019
WHOEVER DIVORCES HIS WIFE EXCEPT FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY,
AND MARRIES ANOTHER WOMAN, COMMITS ADULTERY.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by dview001(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2019
kushercain:

I was laughing and enjoying your post till I got to the bolded. You need to know where to draw the line

think about it ...most kids from broken homes end up dying, so many psychological factors involved, especially when they found out daddy is not actually ' 'Daddy'!....Now look at it this way again, Nature said to her : this is " a good d*ck" and this is " family" choose one, she chose good sex over her family( which are literally her future, her pride as a woman) she foregone these for a d*ck ...and she can't have it both ways , karma then takes the family away from and gives her a go ahead to enjoy as many d*cks has she wants .
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Ekaka1(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2019
Investmentfreak:
I don’t know how this will sound, men need to ask their women about their sexual life (past present and future)make her confide in you... from the above essay,the man is a good man but he’s lacking in zaoza room.... The shame should be on the old man.

Now imagine if the both of them communicate soul ,body and spirit!! The man would have hired a stud to service his wife (don’t tell me Love Machine,the pleasure ain’t same) first world countries are practically doing this and it’s working..

CONCLUSION: if you are a cuckold man,get your wife a stud to straff her once in a while, or even engage her in sexcapades, party and gangbangs...no matter how good you think you are in bed, Females always need more..

Reference: kindly call adam and ask for the full gist about his wife eve that slept with a serpent

This one don craze o ..eve sleep with serpent?

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by cyril700(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2019
go for deliverance against the spirit of lust.. forgive urself and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Dinho20(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2019
LET MARRIAGE BE HELD IN HONOR AMONG ALL,
AND LET MARRIAGE BED BE UNDEFILED,
FOR GOD WILL JUDGE THE SEXUALLY IMMORAL AND ADULTEROUS.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by monimekaz(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2019
frozen70:

You don't have to be insultive to tag someone

It's a sign of low self esteem

And if you are basing your argument on non-facts ..it is like advertising one's stupidity
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nixxxx(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2019
If this woman feels like this for a 40 year old how would Regina Daniel's now feel

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Dinho20(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2019
HUSBANDS, LOVE YOUR WIVES, AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH AND GAVE HIMSELF UP FOR HER.
I NEVER SAID LOVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BUT LOVE YOUR OWN WIFE.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Dinho20(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2019
WIVES, SUMMIT TO YOUR OWN HUSBANDS, AS TO THE LORD. FOR THE HUSBAND IS THE HEAD OF THE WIFE EVEN AS CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH. I NEVER SAID HUSBAND SUMMIT TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE SUMMIT TO YOUR BOYFRIEND, BUT TO YOUR OWN HUSBAND AND WIFE.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Dawinlove(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2019
I have read alot here but will try to remind you of the implications of your action. First I will tell you the real fact,you are already under a curse, curse of adultery and you can only be free once you confess to your spouse if not,hiding it or whatsoever action you take wont avert the implications. Read Numbers 5:12 till the end but let me paraphrase

Number 5:12
"Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them:
"If any man's wife goes astray and behaves UNFAITHFULLY toward him, . .

If you take time with reading that scripture you will discover God placed a bitter curse upon the woman. The curse of betrayal and the woman regretted all her life.
Implications of this action can come in several ways
1.You have broken your vow and it attracts a curse
2.You have display your husband weakness to imorality instead of seeking counsel to understand how you can enjoy your marriage
3.You have sold out his trust for you which will attract rejection even if he accepts your confession.
Although Christ has come to redeem us from the curse of the law but confession can redeem your peace and joy if not,you will ruin that man career,your action will make him partake of the curse if he still have sexual intercourse with you.Yes he is innocent but note ,marriage is a covenant.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
Therefore, we conclude that Fornication and Adultery share the following:
1. The "Act of Fornication" and the "Act of Adultery" are the same
2. Both are characterized by being committed by the unrighteous
3. Both are condemned under "The Mosaic Law"
4. Both are condemned under "The Age of Grace" i.e. the New Testament
5. God says He will judge them both

So you are not far away from judhement because God will still judge your action. Sex is spiritual and you are sharing curses,yoke etc with someone not married to you, in the action. It is a very powerful thing that occur to opposite sex. So if you have sex you are partaking of the curse and evil,you both sharing the trait as a result of that action,and imagine you attract another man background beit good or evil to your life and will increase your husband affliction.The reason why many suffer from what they dont know:

Thankgod you have concience, the old testament gave alot of focus on adultery which God hate and the penalty is death.
Deuteronomy 22:22
"If a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall DIE--the man that lay with the woman, and the woman; so you shall put away the evil from Israel.
You cant go free from the implications because even if you hide it you will still lack peace. But Christ has come to give grace unto all and it is through salvation and this come with confession.Accept Jesus into your life then talk to him that you were ignorant and he should save your marriage.He will identify with you and will grant you confidence to tell your husband. Then your healing will begin, he will react but since you have tell it to God,he will save yoir home although you might experience alot cos you cant excape punishment.
So woman, go do what i ask you and tell your husband because if you dont, it is just the beginning of eternal death(not a partaker of Gods kingdom) It is better you are scold here on earth and repent than you regretting you did not take the right step while on earth because,all sinners will perish in hell.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.

The 1st way to solving ur problems is to be honest with urself and atleast u have been to large extent. Trust me age isn’t ur issue here bt just that ur hubby isn’t as athletic or or attractive as u wud like bt then again having all those features isn’t everything either.

I know the feeling of meeting such a person who attracts u sexually bt trust me it’s all animalistic tendencies, nothing solid, deep or meaningful. U fvck and then go on and then come back to it again to what end? Nothing bt physical pleasure. Now physical pleasure is good bt don’t let it override ur senses or sense of judgement.

I’ve been in Ure shoes with sm1 who was married and she quite attractive infact I knew her before she was married and had a lil crush on her bt I didn’t make a move cos I had a serious relationship then and we weren’t even talking or anything back then. I run into her again and she married now, 1st time we talk and we click so fast and all that bt I can’t loose my head over am physical pleasure cos she married and i can’t be involved in such even tho she put alot of pressure on me cos we wud hang out for drinks and bizness chats.

U don’t have to tell ur husband atleast not yet bt u need to explain to him the stuffs u like clearly and exactly and I’m sure he will want to look better and improve those aspects he seems to be lacking.

Also u don’t have to resign or asked to be reassigned bt rather u need to face ur fears not runaway cos u will still stalk him and I’m happy u know this. Face him and tell him No! u chat cheat on ur hubby. Why? Cos Ure not that kind of a lady. Work on ur mind and on ur self. Teach ur hubby how to please u. Make ur marriage work not experimenting outside like a hoe.

If Ure tired of ur marriage because of sexual urges that can’t be fulfilled and u think it’s worth destroying ur marriage then it’s better to leave than being a cheating wife. Bt trust me if ur hubby is that good in other Aspects it’s not worth it cos he can always improve and make u happy. Leave Ur randy office guy alone they are worthless and shallow 95% of the time. I’m a guy I know this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Dinho20(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2019
ALL THESE GUYS THAT GO AFTER MARRIED WOMEN, SLEEPING WITH MARRIED WOMEN, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO GUYS LIKE ME. WHAT DO YOU SEE IN MARRIED WOMEN THAT YOU CAN'T SEE IN SINGLE LADIES WHO ARE NOT YET MARRIED. TO ME, I SEE MARRIED WOMEN NOT EVEN AS SECOND HAND MATERIALS' BUT AS A THIRD HAND MATERIALS. HOW CAN A GUY WITH HIS RIGHT SENSES SEE SINGLE LADIES THAT ARE SEARCHING FOR HUSAND AND START GOING AFTER MARRIED WOMEN, GOD FORBID BAD THING. IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME, THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by dview001(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2019
Jwonder:

Ahhh!! Easy naa this is too harsh

harsh? ...did u say harsh?

someone that should be flogged you're saying harsh, 6,000 years ago she would've been stoned to death

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.