Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons (964 Views)

Pastor Kisses Female Church Member To Cast Out Demons From Her Body / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. / Pastor Apologizes To His Congregation. See Reason Here. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by adebayotoheeb01: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
In a viral video, a prophet asked his congregation to fight each other in order to cast out demons.

The situation was reported to have happened in Zambia as the congregation were seen seriously beating, slapping and kicking each other.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW: http://boookpage.com/74035//5aAFJ/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by Justasiam(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is mischievous
Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
adebayotoheeb01:
In a viral video, a prophet asked his congregation to fight each other in order to cast out demons.

The situation was reported to have happened in Zambia as the congregation were seen seriously beating, slapping and kicking each other.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW: http://boookpage.com/30458//GS7us/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

la click la die angry

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by popsy2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Being a Pastor just might be fun.
Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by BLUEJAYY: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
For real? shocked
Royal rumble incoming.
Such credulity. Pathetic.
Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by ellainale98: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Where is this wave of madness called Christianity in Africa taking us to?
Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by daddio(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
THE PASTOR IS THE DEMON.
HE HAD TO PLAY ON THEIR INTELLIGENCE TO SEE HOW FOOLISH THEY WERE.

AWON OPONU AYIRADA.

CHRISTIANITY AND DUBIOUS THIEVES CALLING THEMSELVES PASTOR/REVEREND/BISHOPS E.T.C.

AND MANY FOOLS WILL BE GOING TO THIS CHURCH.

WHAT IF MY FATHER OR MOTHER AND I WERE IN THIS KIND OF CHURCH, SITTING OR STANDING BESIDES OURSELVES, SO I WILL HAVE TO FIGHT MY PARENT TO CAST DEMON OUT grin

ABI IF NA ME AND MY WIFE.

IF NA MY ENEMY DEY MY SIDE grin

SOON THE PASTOR WILL ASK THEM TO BRING CANES OR BROOMS FOR REAL DELIVERANCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by Macnnoli4(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Reminds me of that Kingsman:The Secret Service film fight scene in a church
Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by LarryBee1k: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by 360degreess(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Christianity,christianity,the greatest scam in the history of mankind.
Re: VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:03am On May 01, 2019
undecided radarada

(1) (Reply)

The Only Transforming Car Owned By A Popular Artiste In Naija? / Which One Is More Disgusting? / Bbnaija: Watch Moment Seyi Kissed Mercy In Front Of Housemates (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.