Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

South African Government To Ban Doggy Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Government To Ban Doggy Style (1625 Views)

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by RoyalHighness7(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
South Africa Minister of Health reveals it is the leading cause of teenage pregnancies and back pains for adults.

Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by MiddleSpot: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

My back o. Chei. My belle. Lol
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by Kcuf: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
RoyalHighness7:
South Africa Minister of Health reveals it is the leading cause of teenage pregnancies and back pains for adults.

this ones don mad finish
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by Shelumiel: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
This man is one if those lunatics who try to condemn what is natural without giving good reasons for doing so .
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by Oluromantic: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
So how dem go know if I dey do doggy style

3 Likes

Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by biacan(f): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Next is nigeria lipsrsealed cause that position is too stressful....
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by latecsart(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
that totally impossible..baning doggy style...is he gonna put camera in every house hold..or watch them while having sex to avoid doggy style.. jeez crazy man..
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by ellainale98: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
What is stressful about doggy style? The most enjoyable sex style for both male and female because of the depth
of penetration
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by RoyalHighness7(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by MissRaine69(f): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Kenya you have been relieved of your crown of weird and unusual shenanigans . South Africa wears that crown now.....absolute fuckery.

1 Like

Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by RoyalHighness7(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
how is it stressful?
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by Biglittlelois(f): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Will there be cctv cameras installed in every room in every home for them to know who will obey or not undecided
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by RoyalHighness7(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Will there be cctv cameras installed in every room in every home for them to know who will obey or not undecided
i tire ooo
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by SageMK: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why should people imitate dogs in the first place? sad

Very good move. South African folks should expect a drastic decrease in the rate of HIV propagation. And also, gradual elimination of STDs in the next 5 years.

1 Like

Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by dirtycoin(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:

Lols.

We will still find a way around it. Most men love the position and some ladies do too.
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by dirtycoin(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I wonder how they intend to implement it.

1 Like

Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by TheFacelessMan: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
I banned it once in of Kingdom of Dahomey.
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by sparog(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is a joke right?

If it's not, how did they arrive at this conclusion? Was there a research carried out?
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by Oluromantic: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
RoyalHighness7:

how is it stressful?
Guess these 2 are interacting.
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
hmm doggy is one of my favoritegrin
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
They rather use dogs to chase out their corrupt government. Oniranu undecided
Re: South African Government To Ban Doggy Style by ikeno(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oluromantic:
So how dem go know if I dey do doggy style
if she get pregnant with back pain grin

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.