Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) (4426 Views)

Your Boyfriend’s Pen!s Is Not For Only You” – 3 Slay Queens Declares (video) / 3 Slay Queens Storm Friend's Wedding, Dance To Naira Marley's Soapy Dance (pics) / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by FlirtyGist: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
GistMore.com

The Grooms Best Girls! Who loves this modern concept?

See more; http://gistmore.com/3-slay-queens-joins-the-groomsmen-squad-on-wedding-photo

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by FlirtyGist: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
cool
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by kolafolabi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
They look dapper and cute

2 Likes

Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by SageMK: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
If 3 of my wife's bridesmaids are men, that'll be a big concern to me. I think the bride should be concerned.
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
So, any lady that appears online is a sley kwin?

Flirtygist deserves this... grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
So, any lady that appears online is a sley kwin?
Help me ask him please. Any woman that takes selfie now is slay queen.
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by amaniro: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
I don't still get how this is newsundecided
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by ShinqRambq: 12:03am On May 01, 2019
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

The Grooms Best Girls! Who loves this modern concept?

See more; http://gistmore.com/3-slay-queens-joins-the-groomsmen-squad-on-wedding-photo

Lalasticlala
If this wedding was done in a church,it is an abomination.Men on Skirt will soon actualize in its true sense.Lalipsticklala nor carry this snakeless tin to fp o

*Spits*
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by Follygunners: 2:48am On May 01, 2019
grin

Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:57am On May 01, 2019
They look beautiful
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by TANID(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2019
grin
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by oyatz(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2019
All I see is

Big Bigger Biggest!
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by mrNEMZY(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2019
If guys put on gowns and join the bridal train, it would look abnormal, some will call them gay, others would say it's foolish.
Somehow, when ladies dress up in suits and join grooms men it looks normal.
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by nicepoker101(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2019
Advertisement
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On May 01, 2019
I don't like pant suits.

All my suits are skirts or dresses.

So, I do not like the concept grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 10:05am On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't mike pant suits.

All my suits are skirts or dresses.

So, I do not like the concept grin
Skirts don't fit me.

And I don't like trouser suit.

I'd prefer a cooperate gown.

1 Like

Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:31am On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Skirts don't fit me.

And I don't like trouser suit.

I'd prefer a cooperate gown.

Maybe you should try pleated and flare skirts. Fitted skirts may not give you the fitting you want, if you don't have full thighs or behind. But flare skirts on a slim girl is everything kiss

I will always pick gowns/skirts over pants though. They give you the opportunity to show them legs and shoes grin
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Maybe you should try pleated and flare skirts. Fitted skirts may not give you what you the fitting want if you don't have full thighs or behind. But flare skirts on a slim girl is everything kiss

I will always pick gowns/skirts over pants though. They give you the opportunity to show them legs and shoes grin
Lol. This is truth.
I no get nyash na why I no like skirt, but I think the nyash is coming out small Now, I might go to market to try my luck on this particular skirt you mentioned grin

Yes, gowns and short skirt over pants. grin grin
You sabi. cheesy
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 01, 2019
Dominique thank you for the ban o.
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. This is truth.
I no get nyash na why I no like skirt, but I think the nyash is coming out small Now, I might go to market to try my luck on this particular skirt you mentioned grin

Yes, gowns and short skirt over pants. grin grin
You sabi. cheesy

I know na grin
Just try it out, forget fitted things, just go flare. Make it pop with a neck scarf, then a belt to cinch your waist. It is better above the knee--I find anything below the knee clumsy for such gowns.

You are good to go... cheesy
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:34am On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

I know na grin
Just try it out, forget fitted things, just go flare. Make it pop with a neck scarf, then a belt to cinch your waist It is better above the knee--I find anything below the knee clumsy for such gowns.

You are good to go... cheesy
Poco poco the master planner. cheesy

You are right.

@Emboldened, you have finished work. cheesy
Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:04pm On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Poco poco the master planner. cheesy

You are right.

@Emboldened, you have finished work. cheesy

Lol, anyday I resign from corporate Nigeria ehn, I am becoming a fulltime stylist o. My niche is the working woman. Patronize me when I start grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 12:06pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, anyday I resign from corperate Nigeria ehn, I am becoming a fulltime stylist o. My niche is the working woman. Patronize me when I start grin
Lol. Sure, you'd make a great stylist.
E deh your head. grin

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? / Why Do I Find These Kind Of Women Very Attractive? / Dating A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.