Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa (49809 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Nobody: 1:20am On May 01, 2019
The useless so called Prince Williams don't have African name?
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Nobody: 2:15am On May 01, 2019
BABANGBALI:
tohyorsih must see this
Ori e ti gbale. Must you mention me?
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by edo3(m): 2:30am On May 01, 2019
paddyofboss:

In English
If u know one baba in ijebu,,,u can as well comprehend what i wrote except u don't know any baba..
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by BABANGBALI: 2:32am On May 01, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ori e ti gbale. Must you mention me?
yes, for me to have a hard on and ejaculate kiss kiss
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:09am On May 01, 2019
Why will a Nigerian open an ashawo house in SA and call it Ghana house?

Does that means that only ghana ashawos work there??

Me I no understanding oooo
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by xreal: 3:21am On May 01, 2019
past is past.

Everyone has a past.
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by BluntBlunt: 6:17am On May 01, 2019
So childish and stupid. Who asked you for her past? You knew she was an ex hoker and yet you dated her, so stfu.
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by wink2015(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2019
goldcoinhub:
Prince Williams Darlington has alleged that Ghanaian socialite Afia Schwarzenegger worked as a sex worker in South Africa, when she was based in the country.

Prince Williams, who used to date the comedienne said she lied when she said she studied at a University in South Africa.

According to Williams, Afia worked in a brothel called ” Ghana House” owned by a Nigerian man in South Africa.

He stated boldly that Afia Schwarzenegger has no right to mock anyone with education because she had none.

Prince William was the boyfriend who was set to marry Afia Schwarzenegger in December 2018.

After they split, Prince and his mother granted an interview and made claims against Afia Schwar including how she smokes and drinks the local gin Akpeteshie.

As expected, Afia Schwar reacted alleging that Prince sleeps with his own mother. She also revealed how Prince wept any time she slept with him because of how tinny his manhood is.

https://lailasnews.com/afia-schwarzenegger-worked-as-sex-worker-in-south-africa-ex-boyfriend/

What is Akpeteshie?

Is Akpeteshie the samething like OGOGORO?

Who is familiar with Ghanaian local gin or hot drinks?
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Nobody: 7:48am On May 01, 2019
wink2015:

What is Akpeteshie?

Is Akpeteshie the samething like OGOGORO?

Who is familiar with Ghanaian local gin or hot drinks?
Na confirm OGOGORO o! Better potent one..
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by bukatyne(f): 7:59am On May 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Yet he was willing to marry this known prostitute.... Ok sir!

I wonder o!

Nigerian man owns Ghana House in S/A.

She's been around the world.

Is she related to Arnold?
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by paddyofboss(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2019
edo3:
If u know one baba in ijebu,,,u can as well comprehend what i wrote except u don't know any baba..
The baba is a developer.. Or did u not see Amadiaoha for 20k
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Truthbites: 9:38am On May 01, 2019
Charelsz:
No be Ghanaians lol,

Na Nigerian get the Brothel in South Africa.. grin
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by MissRaine69(f): 9:55am On May 01, 2019
SilentListener:
And the possibilities of the wh0re house being owned by a Ghanaian is 110%
Maybe, maybe not.
That’s the thing as much as I don’t want to paint everyone with the same brush not all Nigerians regardless of location are engaged in honest enterprise. It’s drugs, money laundering and prostitution. If what appears to be a legitimate business there is something else behind it. So in South Africa everyone who is Nigerian tends to be viewed under the same label -As criminals. It’s a huge issue that needs addressing. It just makes things very difficult for those that just want get on with their lives work or attend school.
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Boss13: 10:05am On May 01, 2019
Some men are ridiculous. You knew she was a prostitute but still want to marry her.
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by succri(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2019
this is irrelevant , this is Ghanian's Problem , it obvious they are both trying to get back at each other after a failed whatevership they on ....they should both make up or move on already
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 01, 2019
Truthbites:

Na Nigerian get the Brothel in South Africa.. grin
can you imagine Ghanaians grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Johncables402: 7:06pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

Maybe, maybe not.
That’s the thing as much as I don’t want to paint everyone with the same brush not all Nigerians regardless of location are engaged in honest enterprise. It’s drugs, money laundering and prostitution. If what appears to be a legitimate business there is something else behind it. So in South Africa everyone who is Nigerian tends to be viewed under the same label -As criminals. It’s a huge issue that needs addressing. It just makes things very difficult for those that just want get on with their lives work or attend school.

You are one of the nigerian idiots who go around causing these lazy idiots to attack us undecided. What sort of rubbish is this you wrote here ?. Have you being to SA before?. You know that as a Nigerian woman you wouldn't even walk freely without being raped and killed for being nigerian undecided. You idiots just come online to talk nonsense while our people are being harassed and killed for nothing.
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by MissRaine69(f): 7:16pm On May 01, 2019
Johncables402:

You are one of the nigerian idiots who go around causing these lazy idiots to attack us undecided. What sort of rubbish is this you wrote here ?. Have you being to SA before?. You know that as a Nigerian woman you wouldn't even walk freely without being raped and killed for being nigerian undecided. You idiots just come online to talk nonsense while our people are being harassed and killed for nothing.
I have been to South Africa a lot actually. I go about my business. I don’t cause any bother and I am left alone and yes my colleagues know of my heritage.
South Africa is not the only country with issues when it comes to Nigerians innocent or otherwise ask yourself why? Rather than projecting your failures in my direction.

1 Like

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Johncables402: 7:33pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

I have been to South Africa a lot actually. I go about my business. I don’t cause any bother and I am left alone and yes my colleagues know of my heritage.
South Africa is not the only country with issues when it comes to Nigerians innocent or otherwise ask yourself why? Rather than projecting your failures in my direction.

Idiot tell the truth, you hide that you are Nigerian that is why you now get mouth. Or you are lying you have never even boarded a plane before like your Zulu friends . You think you would be a Nigerian and not get attacked by those savages undecided. Illiterates like your self are the problem of this country.
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by MissRaine69(f): 8:17pm On May 01, 2019
Johncables402:

Idiot tell the truth, you hide that you are Nigerian that is why you now get mouth. Or you are lying you have never even boarded a plane before like your Zulu friends . You think you would be a Nigerian and not get attacked by those savages undecided. Illiterates like your self are the problem of this country.
Changes nothing
You anger changes nothing
You are way over there
And I am way over here
What can you possibly do to me?
Type threats?
Continue
What’s next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.