Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Husband Is Gay! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Gay! (15478 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Gay! by BashiruB: 5:56am On Apr 15, 2011
ebumowa:

Well said

Thank you my brotha/sista. We need to get people to start loving the neighbors that they have here on earth and stop preaching hate in the name of God.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by netghost: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
kill him, cry cry cry disgusting
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Youngpo413: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2014
TewMuch:
Chai, I feel bad for you oh.What a way to find out.It is very true that no matter how long you date, it is when you are under one roof, bound by law that people show their true colors.Am sure you are a young couple.Just count your blessings and leave.Someone with such a preference can put you at risk. Get yourself tested first, and pack your load out! We know in Naija you can't chase a man out of his house.Call your family and his, and tell them what is going on.File for a divorce and leave as fast as your legs can carry you.There are other heterosexual men that deserve you out there.This time, look before you leap and avoid selfish people.This guy was just plain wicked and selfish making you get into something like this.

selfish and wicked how,abi na him create himself?smh
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by davidif: 1:46am On Apr 12, 2017
ethereal:
Wats dis was all i culd multer amidst shock as i saw my husband o three yr making out wt his best friend samson.nw i so confusd & ve left d haus wt my son to ph.wat kind of life is dis.i'm stil n shock.

Wait what? So what happened eventually?
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by ethereal(f): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
davidif:

Wait what? So what happened eventually?
dat was the previous user of this account. ...funny enough, it had a happy ending for both couples. .tnx
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by davidif: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
ethereal:
dat was the previous user of this account. ...funny enough, it had a happy ending for both couples. .tnx

For reals? Please fill me in hahaha
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 11, 2019
ethereal:
Are accounts this scarce?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Police Husband Locked Me In Cell For Six Days; Woman / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi / Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.