Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

If Your Boyfriend Does These 10 Things, He Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Does These 10 Things, He Truly Loves You (1998 Views)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Does These 10 Things, He Truly Loves You by dboy2492: 6:50am On May 01, 2019
1) He’s always happy to see you.

No matter how hard his day has been or the fact that he may be super tired from work, but he gets a smile on his face when he sees you. You’re the light of his life and be proud of it.

2) He patiently listens to you.

It’s true when we say that girls can keep talking endlessly, but if a guy is truly interested in you, he will listen to anything you have to say patiently. He won’t complain that you talk too much because he knows you look lovely when you speak your heart out.

3) He respects your opinions.

If you have something to say about his haircut, clothes, or randomly something related to worldly affairs as well, he will take your opinion into consideration. If your opinions matter to him, so do you.

4) He doesn’t mind you taking up most of the bed.

Even though you’re a tiny person, he still lets you take up most of the space on the bed just to squeeze in a tiny spot himself. Now that’s a keeper!

https://bemazo.com.ng/2019/05/01/phd-scholarship-in-materials-mechatronics-and-systems-engineering-in-italy-2018-19/

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does These 10 Things, He Truly Loves You by goodnewscliff(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2019
i do these to all my female friends i am not attracted to
grin angry angry angry
i dont love em romanticly grin grin grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does These 10 Things, He Truly Loves You by BrokeFucker007: 9:27am On May 01, 2019
All these craps are all tainted with self-centeredness, selfishness and shiii :-). Guys de try ooo all because of pusssssy. I remember when I used to do all that in the name of love nowadays you have to consider me too. its 50/50 with slight differences or I give you the boots. Females don't think its selfish to occupy most part of the bed rather its cute at the expense of who's comfort? and the man sacrifices it happily because he's mushy inside and in the name of love ?! LMAO lol horse shit. Good luck to guys that are still doing these.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does These 10 Things, He Truly Loves You by Nobody: 10:10am On May 01, 2019
Lol They will just turn you to there own personal mugu.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does These 10 Things, He Truly Loves You by Bruno3000(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2019
Rubbish most of them will still end up marrying their ancestors. Guys no go they do pass urselves o.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does These 10 Things, He Truly Loves You by Foodforthought: 3:13pm On May 01, 2019
If he doesn't do all these things h doesn't love you, right? Yeye

(1) (Reply)

Man Slapped 52 Times In Public By Angry Girlfriend For Not Buying Her New Phone / 5 Best Ways To Reply 'I Love You' When Someone You Don't Love Tells You / Man Died During Sex Competition In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.