Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money (16355 Views)

Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) / Video: Davido Kisses His Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Also Pop Champagne In Celebration / Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2019
Godsgracee:
Can you start with your direct and indirect family members, followed by your love ones and friends. When you’re done scamming them then you can try others who are not related to your or share any relationship with you. I’m amazed at the level at which people are defending this evil in the name of survival. It appears Nigerians (not all though) are the most wicked set of people with rotten souls. If not, how will they glorify and defend scam. It’s a shame we’ve lost all sense of humanity. No wonder the country is not moving forward.

Welcome to earth bro. No prisoners are taken here. It is dog eat dog for now. The weak perish.

By the way, you can't compare Nigerian scammers with their Asian, American or Russian counterparts. Nigerian Gboys are learning when compared to other countries. Just that you lot of sanctimonious citizens make so much noise about your country's.

In doubt ? Google it . . . The biggest con men in history. No Nigerian is on that list and I am kinda disappointed.

If you drag my family into this again, amma nuke you or knack you jazz.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by zomoears(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

You wish. Corporate executives don't throw such money around. The big spenders as far as showbiz is concerned are the G-Boys.

You lots are just envious of their Grace. BTW, nobody rich person is legit in this country. Go figure.

My organisation always buy tables for his shows, and distribute tickets to staff,so I know.

Envious of their Grace? You say wetin? Abeg, talk am again. Kai. Youvare doomed, if you reason this way.

You must really be hanging with the wrong crowd if you think there are no legit rich men in Naija. Just because your lazy arse does not know how to make legit money, you cast aspersions to every rich man around.

Fvck Yahoo boys. Fvck scammers. May they be cursed! May all kinds of evil befall them for taking people's sweat.

5 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 12:36pm On May 01, 2019
frankdre:
oga na u nor well

Thunder fire old people who hate it when youth prosper and blackmail them with yahoo my generation must prosper and move beyond where the old ones stopped legitimately. No guilt trip here. No blackmail. No negative energy. No hate pls
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 12:37pm On May 01, 2019
zomoears:

My organisation always buy tables for his shows, and distribute tickets to staff,so I know.

Envious of their Grace? You say wetin? Abeg, talk am again. Kai. Youvare doomed, if you reason this way.

You must really be hanging with the wrong crowd if you think there are no legit rich men in Naija. Just because your lazy arse does not know how to make legit money, you cast aspersions to every rich man around.

Fvck Yahoo boys. Fvck scammers. May they be cursed! May all kinds of evil befall them for taking people's sweat.

Yes. This is the position we stand with. Alibaba is duplicit.fvck yahoo boys. Team. Legit
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Just go on being a thief if you are one, stop pretending the politicians are the reason why you are a thief.

Your Dad or one of you sugar mummies is a politician and that's probably the reason you turn a blind eye to the menace they have brought upon this country.

Stop spewing trash. Mind You, I am not a G-Boy. . . Yet.

When I join them, I will sell this country to Amacio Ortega, Carlos Slim, Bill Gates or any of my fellow billionaires on Amazon/ Aliexpress.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2019
zomoears:

You are spewing trash man. Whatever organisation you run is still afloat because of your biggest clients, most of whom are G-Boys by the way. You probably don't know it because they are not being loud around you or you are just pretending not to know because you are indirectly benefiting .

Everybody na criminal for this naija. Falz has said it and that's the bitter truth you all don't wanna hear.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by texazzpete(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
It is you who will never end well you attention seeker. If we'll being is 100% directly correlated with illegality, why are you rich? Stfu

Are you another ‘slave trade avenger ‘?
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 1:03pm On May 01, 2019
texazzpete:

Are you another ‘slave trade avenger ‘?

Alibaba is hating and blackmailing the younger generation by guilt ripping and. Smear campaign. Fvck yahoo boys. But no hates, the young ones can be free and wealthy. Again fvck yahoo bkgs
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Unconquerable: 1:05pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
It is you who will never end well you attention seeker. If we'll being is 100% directly correlated with illegality, why are you rich? Stfu
The guilty are afraid. Why are you going hysterical because of what Alibaba said? He spoke the truth: God Himself said there shall be no peace for the wicked. He said nothing wrong about being rich; rather his beef is about those who swindled hardworking people to enrich themselves. It is obvious you are a fraudstar or that is your ambition. God pity you and your kind.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 1:06pm On May 01, 2019
Unconquerable:
The guilty are afraid. Why are you going hysterical because of what Alibaba said? He spoke the truth: God Himself said there shall be no peace for the wicked. He said nothing wrong about being rich; rather his beef is about those who swindled hardworking people to enrich themselves. It is obvious you are a fraudstar or that is your ambition. God pity you and your kind.

Na so. Guilt ripping. Get lost
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

It is justifiable. I rather join cyber crime than die of hunger. Self preservation is human's basic instinct.

I have gone through most of your posts. bro u aint making any sense .

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 1:12pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

It is justifiable. I rather join cyber crime than die of hunger. Self preservation is human's basic instinct.

True. Self preservation is basic human instinct. Spot. On

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2019
Jozibrainz99:

I have gone through most of your posts. bro u aint making any sense .

Thanks for going through most of my posts. You are a fan. Will give you an autographed look before the year runs out. Whatever that means.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 1:24pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Thanks for going through most of my posts. You are a fan. Will give you an autographed look before the year runs out. Whatever that means.

Brotherly, you get vex no be small
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by mixta140: 1:24pm On May 01, 2019
Yahoo yahoo, G.boy or what so ever it is , just know that no peace for the wicked. The day I came across an account of a legit hustler and I saw close to a million dollars in his acct, that day I realized that if you take your time , workhard learn, you will get there. Since c then whenever I see a yahoo boy I just smile, I look at them with pity , cus I see them not being as smart as they thought. All I know is what you sow is what you will reap. I don't envy them a bit cus I know they won't have peace, last last . That one too sure . Nothing like clean money, u will always be free. You will be so proud to introduce your child to what you do

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Moganajoe: 1:34pm On May 01, 2019
The curse should not be limited to yahoo boyz o.. .it should be extended 1million times to our politicians.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
This dude should go sit down already. Do you know the number of Gboys that pay #1.5M for table for 5 in many of your damn shows ?

Make everybody just respect im own hustle. Naija don cast and we go spoil am kpatakpata as politicians no wan hear.

to hell with you... you will never end well

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by dominique(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

You sound as if cyber crime is worse than the prostitution you are currently engaged in. Go choke on that.

You need to stop labelling every female you see as same as the one that birthed you and failed woefully in instilling the right values in you. No matyer how you try to gloss up your crimes, call yourselves fancy names, it doesn't change the fact that you are who you are, A THIEF. And like all thieves, your day will surely come.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:00pm On May 01, 2019
dominique:

You need to stop labelling every female you see as same as the one that birthed you and failed woefully in instilling the right values in you. No matyer how you try to gloss up your crimes, call yourselves fancy names, it doesn't change the fact that you are who you are, A THIEF. And like all thieves, your day will surely come.

Dominique free me nah. Na wetin I do you
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by sweetilicious(f): 2:01pm On May 01, 2019
We argued this last month at work.A colleague was supporting all those 419ers.I said they have a curse waiting for them in one way or another.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2019
dominique:

You need to stop comparing every female you see to the one that birthed you and failed woefully in instilling the right values in you. No matyer how you try to gloss up your crimes, call yourselves fancy names, it doesn't change the fact that you are who you are, A THIEF. And like all thieves, your day will surely come.

Says a hoe that can't keep count of the number of abortions she has had. Not surprised tho, Your dead Ma that died from HIV was a popular Oloshoo and an Apple can never fall far from its tree. At 34 years , you ain't married yet cox you prefer hopping from dick to dick.

Choke on the next BBC you are gonna suck on bi*tch.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Deltatoto: 2:03pm On May 01, 2019
newsynews:
Comedian Alibaba has laid a curse on people who scam hustling people of their hard-earned money and use such money to pop champagne.

The ace comedian made this known in reaction to a post narrating how a struggling woman was scammed of her life savings by ATM fraudsters. See picture above.Comedian Alibaba wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/alibaba-scammers-pop-champagne/

god purnish ur ancestors when u guys do shows and say table for 5,3m how can we civil servants seat der?u ppl have created a serious discrepancy btw rich and poor.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:03pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Says a hoe that can't keep count of the number of abortions she has had. Not surprised tho, Your dead Ma that died from HIV was a popular Oloshoo and an Apple can never fall far from its tree. At 34 years , you ain't married yet cox you prefer hopping from dick to dick.

Choke on the next BBC you are gonna suck on bi*tch.

Hope you know she's a mod and would have your akkant banned for ten years grin
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:04pm On May 01, 2019
Deltatoto:
god purnish ur ancestors when u guys do shows and say table for 5,3m how can we civil servants seat der?u ppl have created a serious discrepancy btw rich and poor.

You self check the hypocrisy out na

In their own greed to amass gains for hems elves they put excessive price tags on shows. Creating more massive gaps between the rich and the poor, when they've finished inducing people to get rich at all cost, they start crying. Alibaba remains a joke not to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Crest05(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
This dude should go sit down already. Do you know the number of Gboys that pay #1.5M for table for 5 in many of your damn shows ?

Make everybody just respect im own hustle. Naija don cast and we go spoil am kpatakpata as politicians no wan hear.

Officer Wire �

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Lol. I another akkant is just one click away grin
I don't have 30 billion in this akant so nothing to lose.

She is a disgrace to all mods and Nairaland as a whole. Make thunder strike her 40 thousand times per second.

Guy your words are Like hammer dashing rocks to pieces. If truly the ex jigolo has the interests at heart they should take their banter to the presidency on issues affecting the nationwood and spare us their gabthrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Fan of someone who supports cyber crimeMay be you talking of ceiling fan. Dude you are so funny. Least I forget, we offer training in software development and CCTV installation here at jozitech. I am the CEO and would allow you in for free training. Have a nice day bruv

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Guy your mods are. Like hammer dashing rocks to pieces. If truly the ex jigolo has the interests at heart they should take their banter to the presidency on issues affecting the nationwood and spare us their gabthrash

Word ! We go dey yan truth give power jare. Make them swerve jejely grin
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2019
Jozibrainz99:

Fan of someone who supports cyber crimeMay be you talking of ceiling fan. Dude you are so funny. Least I forget, we offer training in software development and CCTV installation here at jozitech. I am the CEO and would allow you in for free training. Have a nice day bruv

Wow ! Location bro? I go like attend o. At least it go help my cyber career one way or another . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akon Names Patrick Elis As Konvict Music Africa Official Director / Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income / Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.