Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money (16360 Views)

Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) / Video: Davido Kisses His Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Also Pop Champagne In Celebration / Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Aladdin1(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2019
amin jesu.amin! amin! amin!.ni orukor jesu!!!
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 3:15pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

419 predates your birthday bro. It has teeyed no be today. It only became rife because of the worsening unemployment crisis in the country thereby making most of the youths to take to it.

Also, Ali might still be doing his shows even without the patronage of the G-boys but he definitely wouldnt be as rich as he currently is. Believe you me, those boys contribute a sizeable chunk to his fat bank balance.

Connect the dots.

Wow, talk about back to back hits. This is blown hot, very hot

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by CuntMiner(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2019
nsilordgmail:
may the tears of everyone scammed through the said medium be a punishment for you. You shall know no peace for the rest of your life
don mind dem....der are cursed already
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by zomoears(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

You are spewing trash man. Whatever organisation you run is still afloat because of your biggest clients, most of whom are G-Boys by the way. You probably don't know it because they are not being loud around you or you are just pretending not to know because you are indirectly benefiting .

Everybody na criminal for this naija. Falz has said it and that's the bitter truth you all don't wanna hear.

Ur case is worse than I thought. Continue living in your world ehn. I won't argue with you.

Bleep G-boys anyway. E no go better for them. If you are one, e no go better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2019
zomoears:

Ur case is worse than I thought. Continue living in your world ehn. I won't argue with you.

Bleep G-boys anyway. E no go better for them. If you are one, e no go better for you.

Na you sabi. I no be one sha but make everyone face im front . Mind your hustle.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by kokorunna(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2019
Cheap publicity, if she has been scammed, GOD will fight for her.

But in the mean time Alibaba can deep his hands into his fat pocket and help the poor woman.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by themanderon: 4:26pm On May 01, 2019
I don't think I have seen a criminal that ended well. They all have their day of reckoning. Its only a question of time.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by VictorRomanov: 4:39pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

419 predates your birthday bro. It has teeyed no be today. It only became rife because of the worsening unemployment crisis in the country thereby making most of the youths to take to it.

Also, Ali might still be doing his shows even without the patronage of the G-boys but he definitely wouldnt be as rich as he currently is. Believe you me, those boys contribute a sizeable chunk to his fat bank balance.

Connect the dots.

That doesn't mean he shouldn't condemn the act. He doesn't know who and who buys his tickets. With or without Yahoo boy he'd still be rich. People have become rich without the aid of Yahoo boys and so he can. If they feel slighted, then they should boycott his shows.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 4:48pm On May 01, 2019
VictorRomanov:

That doesn't mean he shouldn't condemn the act. He doesn't know who and who buys his tickets. With or without Yahoo boy he'd still be rich. People have become rich without the aid of Yahoo boys and so he can. If they feel slighted, then they should boycott his shows.

We new the amount Ali was charging politicians who were renowned criminals back. In the days. He should swerve abeg. Did he ever criticize them. Then. Or when he was sleeping with people's. Wives up and Dan he didn't collect money, that one isn't yahoo abi
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 01, 2019
WinningSun:

to hell with you... you will never end well
I say Amen to that...
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Deltatoto: 6:56pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

You self check the hypocrisy out na

In their own greed to amass gains for hems elves they put excessive price tags on shows. Creating more massive gaps between the rich and the poor, when they've finished inducing people to get rich at all cost, they start crying. Alibaba remains a joke not to be taken seriously.
na complete full.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 6:57pm On May 01, 2019
Deltatoto:
na complete full.

grin
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 01, 2019
dominique:

Just listen to yourself. So you'd rather put people in misery and pains because you don't want to be hungry? There are loads of legitimate hustles you can engage in but you'd rather live large on someone else's expense. Shame on you and every fraudster out there as well as your supporters

I watched small teens set ablaze one of accursed ilk, the fool will offend the wrong person one day. He will have a very long time to think about this foolish statement
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Abiolabanks(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2020
aspirebig:
Tell them o

This is a warning for YourTimepays too.Please this people are scammers o.

All their car scheme has lie o.

Please how true is this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income / Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) / Tonto Dikeh Christmas Card & Message (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.