Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money (16358 Views)

Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) / Video: Davido Kisses His Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Also Pop Champagne In Celebration / Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:14pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Word ! We go dey yan truth give power jare. Make them swerve jejely grin

That's it blo. If you see pics of alibaba home. Make I no talk. Them go charge 5m, 20m per show. Are the politicians attending those shows of his legit.

Make I no invoke Ogun and amadioha on his case. He's also a yahoo guy as onto say na politicians rabba him. Take ascend we'll at some point

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by brandmix: 2:19pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
It is you who will never end well you attention seeker. If we'll being is 100% directly correlated with illegality, why are you rich? Stfu
Focus on the issue at hand not the messenger. Stop committing fallacies in your arguments.

Sorry for asking, but did you got to school?

If you did, did you graduate legally?

If you graduated without benefiting from this same corruption we all complain about, riddle me this... did you take any course in philosophy?

If you did, most likely you failed beacuse retorting to an argument by attacking the presenter is a lazy ass fallacy. undecided

In other news cheesy

I am waiting for the yahoo guys who will come and say dey were recovering their stolen mandate from the white oppressors beacuse of slavery (even though it was actually fellow blacks who sold other blacks to the whites) when they defrauded this poor woman
tongue
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Wow ! Location bro? I go like attend o. At least it go help my cyber career one way or another . grin

Exactly bruve...When you are good in CCTV installation, u could also install one in your house to help you locate EFFC officials anytime they want to pick u.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by nsilordgmail(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
This dude should go sit down already. Do you know the number of Gboys that pay #1.5M for table for 5 in many of your damn shows ?

Make everybody just respect im own hustle. Naija don cast and we go spoil am kpatakpata as politicians no wan hear.
may the tears of everyone scammed through the said medium be a punishment for you. You shall know no peace for the rest of your life
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by brandmix: 2:24pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

That's it blo. If you see pics of alibaba home. Make I no talk. Them go charge 5m, 20m per show. Are the politicians attending those shows of his legit.

Make I no invoke Ogun and amadioha on his case. He's also a yahoo guy as onto say na politicians rabba him. Take ascend we'll at some point

Crap crap crap undecided

If he charges 10 billion for a show, is it against any law?

Stop justifying criminality. Based on your illogical conclusion, every nigerian should become a fraud simply because others are into it.

If one is a yahoo boy or is being sponsored by one, own it grin. Be proud about it. Stop using inverted logic to justify the injustifiable.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Tayeni(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2019
akdjr:
I don't support crime of any kind, but enough of this yahoo yahoo stuff! Will @Alibaba curse the money yahoo boys paid to buy tickets for themselves, friends and family just to watch his show? He smile to the Bank thereafter forgetting that majority of the tickets sales are money gotten through fraudulent means. Can someone like me who earn bellow 200k per month afford VIP table not to talk of VVIP to watch his show?
Stop being too clever by half. Are all the seats in these shows VIP? abi you no see lesser seats or shows within your means?. Dstv, cocacola, internet providers down to guguru seller on your street all offer different packages. Buy wetin no go tear ya pocket.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:25pm On May 01, 2019
brandmix:

Focus on the issue at hand not the messenger. Stop committing fallacies in your arguments.

Sorry for asking, but did you got to school?

If you did, did you graduate legally?

If you graduated without benefiting from this same corruption we all complain about, riddle me this... did you take any course in philosophy?

If you did, most likely you failed beacuse retorting to an argument by attacking the presenter is a lazy ass fallacy. undecided

In other news cheesy

I am waiting for the yahoo guys who will come and say dey were recovering their stolen mandate from the white oppressors beacuse of slavery (even though it was actually fellow blacks who sold other blacks to the whites) when they defrauded this poor woman
tongue

It didn't stay with today's comment. It started yesterday. If you didn't flow you miss the drift. Sorry and take kia

By the way alibaba was all sorts of criminality in this one days as a youth. From sleeping with married women to extorting politicians with expensive shows yahoo in disguise. He lacks the moral prowess to pass such message across. He should Shvt up and manage what's left of his career.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2019
nsilordgmail:
may the tears of everyone scammed through the said medium be a punishment for you. You shall know no peace for the rest of your life

What is this one saying ? If such curses dey Work, all our politicians suppose don kpeme including SARS people. Abeg shift make person see road.

Eeemmm! Waiter, please round the table and get me my blunt Asap make i dey puff dey troway. No levels. angry cheesy tongue
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:28pm On May 01, 2019
brandmix:

Crap crap crap undecided

If he charges 10 billion for a show, is it against any law?

Stop justifying criminality. Based on your illogical conclusion, every nigerian should become a fraud simply because others are into it.

If one is a yahoo boy or is being sponsored by one, own it grin. Be proud about it. Stop using inverted logic to justify the injustifiable.

Would never justify criminality. Omotola started at the top. She earned my respect
Once my game hits. I'm sending her 1m this e year, baba should take his palaver to the top and start there, after then yahoo boys. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

It didn't stay with today's comment. It started yesterday. If you didn't flow you miss the drift. Sorry and take kia

By the way alibaba was all sorts of criminality in this one days as a youth. From sleeping with married women to extorting politicians with expensive shows yahoo in disguise. He lacks the moral prowess to pass such message across. He should Shvt up and manage what's left of his career.

Tell them o grin
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:31pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Tell them o grin

We'll deal with dem hypocrites.

Words on the street says baba collects 10% from upcoming comedians. Dem go come with am and all then remitt 10% as at the start of their careers. Who arrogated him such powers... Who! That dude nids to just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by brandmix: 2:31pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Bross your arguments is still invalid. Based on your logic only Jesus Christ can speak against Yahoo.

Bottom line is some useless boys have destroyed the lives of a family. And will used the money, not in building or starting up businesses to generate employment(as some people claim), but in buying useless things to meet societal expectations.

A society that doesn't really hate corruption, but simply want to be part of it.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by dapadawee: 2:32pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
It is you who will never end well you attention seeker. If we'll being is 100% directly correlated with illegality, why are you rich? Stfu
hmmmm I pity your mother and family Condition for having u as a child ahhhh God what is this person mother offense that you have to punish the mother this severely.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2019
Jozibrainz99:

Exactly bruve...When you are good in CCTV installation, u could also install one in your house to help you locate EFFC officials anytime they want to pick u.

Lol this man, you are funny. I am only interested in the Software Development part. I have CCTV installed already.

We don pass SARS matter, na EFCC levels men dey now and na normal sorting laslas. Naija don cast teetee.

I no be Yahoo Boy o. I have been saying it. My hustle is legit.

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:34pm On May 01, 2019
dapadawee:

hmmmm I pity your mother and family Condition for having u as a child ahhhh God what is this person mother offense that you have to punish the mother this severely.

My mother and family on top what. Let's debate with facts. Show me where I cursed anyone let one their mothers. Are you schizophrenic or delusional brov tongue
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:35pm On May 01, 2019
brandmix:

Bross your arguments is still invalid. Based on your logic only Jesus Christ can speak against Yahoo.

Bottom line is some useless boys have destroyed the lives of a family. And will used the money, not in building or starting up businesses to generate employment(as some people claim), but in buying useless things to meet societal expectations.

A society that doesn't really hate corruption, but simply want to be part of it.

Take your tedious soliloques off my mentions please. You can choke on the psychological validations. No prob just keep it off my mentions abeg
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Follygunners: 2:39pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
This dude should go sit down already. Do you know the number of Gboys that pay #1.5M for table for 5 in many of your damn shows ?

Make everybody just respect im own hustle. Naija don cast and we go spoil am kpatakpata as politicians no wan hear.

Guy, your brain needs an immediate oil change! angry
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by brandmix: 2:39pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Would never justify criminality. Omotola started at the top. She earned my respect
Once my game hits. I'm sending her 1m this e year, baba should take his palaver to the top and start there, after then yahoo boys. No wahala

There in lies why there is no hope for this country.

The problem isn't the top grin. Yes you heard me.

You know why, because one day, you yourself will be at that Top. And guess what grin, by the way you sound, I'm you will drain the very life blood of this country to fill your pockets. grin

The problem with this country is not the government, those fuckers change every 4 years. The problem with this country is we Nigerians. You and I!

Its only in Nigeria that a SUG president will run away with 14 million naira, and be complaining about the government, or a lecturer will demand money, police man will collect bribe, civil servant will resume work by 11am close by 2pm and only attend to you if he sees a brown envelope and still complain about corruption.

Fact is, in this country, wheather top middle or bottom, we dont hate corruption, most people are simply mad because they are not part of it.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by sweetrace(f): 2:43pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Shut your uncouth and degenerate mouth. He is speaking for and to decent people.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:44pm On May 01, 2019
brandmix:

There in lies why there is no hope for this country.

The problem isn't the top grin. Yes you heard me.

You know why, because one day, you yourself will be at that Top. And guess what grin, by the way you sound, I'm you will drain the very life blood of this country to fill your pockets. grin

The problem with this country is not the government, those fuckers change every 4 years. The problem with this country is we Nigerians. You and I!

Its only in Nigeria that a SUG president will run away with 14 million naira, and be complaining about the government, or a lecturer will demand money, police man will collect bribe, civil servant will resume work by 11am close by 2pm and only attend to you if he sees a brown envelope and still complain about corruption.

Fact is, in this country, wheather top middle or bottom, we dont hate corruption, most people are simply mad because they are not part of it.

My ba K statement of 10years shows I'm clean. Keep fighting hard to force your opinion on me. Go to the book of Romans. Chapter 4 and 5 read. To he who demands equity, his hands and motives must be clean without hidden and coded tinz in btw. Of we want corruption dead, let's talk to prostitutes, politicians, religious people, chives and village elders, not just one cross section of the society.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2019
Follygunners:

Guy, your brain needs an immediate oil change! angry

And you know this because you work in YabaLeft, right ?
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Chukwurah003: 2:46pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

You’re not even making sense. Twueh!
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 2:46pm On May 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You’re not even making sense. Twueh!

Who stole your brain embarassed tongue
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Chukwurah003: 2:47pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Shut up
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Businessman1986(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2019
dominique:

You sound more stupid with every post you drop to justify your evil acts. So we should all turn to lives of crime because we have bad government and poor infrastructure? Always quick to blame everything other than your greed for your evil deeds. You lot will not end well.

Amen. May their lot end very painfully. Criminal acts to justify their filthy vanity. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Shut up

With your ten naira subscription. E go soon finish.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by aspirebig: 2:53pm On May 01, 2019
Tell them o

This is a warning for YourTimepays too.Please this people are scammers o.

All their car scheme has lie o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by VictorRomanov: 2:54pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

He was doing show before those boy started doing Yahoo. Without them he'll still be doing his show. Come up with something more sensible.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by bratan(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2019
If u have a proactive conscience, you'll find it hard to venture into crime even in hard times.

But in all, if u sabi legit hustle, keep it up... and if you sabi chicanery huslte, keep it up....

The end shall justify the means.

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 3:01pm On May 01, 2019
Why are they deleting my. Comments.. Why
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2019
VictorRomanov:

He was doing show before those boy started doing Yahoo. Without them he'll still be doing his show. Come up with something more sensible.

419 predates your birthday bro. It has teeyed no be today. It only became rife because of the worsening unemployment crisis in the country thereby making most of the youths to take to it.

Also, Ali might still be doing his shows even without the patronage of the G-boys but he definitely wouldnt be as rich as he currently is. Believe you me, those boys contribute a sizeable chunk to his fat bank balance.

Connect the dots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income / Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) / Tonto Dikeh Christmas Card & Message (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.