Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,534 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals (2361 Views)

Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships / 'I'll Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day' – Prophet Osei Kumchacha / Men Who Lick Ladies Private Part Live Longer – Prophet Kumchacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by Haryourmieykhun(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2019
Prophet Nicholas Osei the founder and leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministry, has admitted he is a sex addict and can hardly live without indulging in the act even for a day.

He believes it will amount to death if he decides to make such a resolution adding that he is a dreaded sex addict with several skills in bed which are known to his wife.

“I have 35 styles, so you can’t be my wife and be saying you’re tired of having sex; no matter how tired you are, you must avail yourself to me anytime I want it”, he revealed. According to him, the sole duty of a wife is to satisfy the husband in bed and any woman who does the contrary is bound for hell fire.

“But for sex, wives wouldn’t be necessary, because apart from sex, there’s nothing that I can’t do for myself or get my mother, sister or aunt to do for me”. He justified.

He also indicated that God created women only to cook for men because men are not so good at cooking, which is the reason God gave that quality to women. Although he could not prove where in the bible God made women cook, he insisted that cooking is the calling of women.

1 Like

Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by popsy2(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2019
How is that our concern ? We have bigger issues facing the country such as Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko debacle.

Don't distract us again. If you want to die, die.
Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by skinnyebans(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2019
shocked cool cool lol, why is he holding the boobs like someone is dragging it with him grin
Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by khiaa(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2019
Haryourmieykhun:
Prophet Nicholas Osei the founder and leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministry, has admitted he is a sex addict and can hardly live without indulging in the act even for a day.

He believes it will amount to death if he decides to make such a resolution adding that he is a dreaded sex addict with several skills in bed which are known to his wife.

“I have 35 styles, so you can’t be my wife and be saying you’re tired of having sex; no matter how tired you are, you must avail yourself to me anytime I want it”, he revealed. According to him, the sole duty of a wife is to satisfy the husband in bed and any woman who does the contrary is bound for hell fire.

“But for sex, wives wouldn’t be necessary, because apart from sex, there’s nothing that I can’t do for myself or get my mother, sister or aunt to do for me”. He justified.

He also indicated that God created women only to cook for men because men are not so good at cooking, which is the reason God gave that quality to women. Although he could not prove where in the bible God made women cook, he insisted that cooking is the calling of women.

LMAO grin grin BlackSaints, this is what I meant when I asked: How are Nigerian pastors in Nigeria any different? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by BlackSaints: 1:17am On May 02, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin BlackSaints, this is what I meant when I asked: How are Nigerian pastors in Nigeria any different? grin grin grin grin grin
Go to Ghana the last time I check, Ghanaians are opening their borders to black Americans, go there and disturbing us here. good day.
Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by khiaa(f): 2:43am On May 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
Go to Ghana the last time I check, Ghanaians are opening their borders to black Americans, go there and disturbing us here. good day.

Why are you mad? grin grin grin grin That's not very welcoming. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by BlackSaints: 8:39am On May 02, 2019
khiaa:

Why are you mad? grin grin grin grin That's not very welcoming. cheesy
Why did you ignore this tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by khiaa(f): 9:36am On May 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
Why did you ignore this tongue

I didn't ignore it, he agreed with me.
Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by BlackSaints: 11:25am On May 02, 2019
khiaa:

I didn't ignore it, he agreed with me.
agreed about what? grin grin that Ghanaians have white man as their chief grin grin or Congolese worshiping one white man as their Jesus? grin grin

This same Africans you claim we are embarrassing? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by khiaa(f): 6:31pm On May 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
agreed about what? grin grin that Ghanaians have white man as their chief grin grin or Congolese worshiping one white man as their Jesus? grin grin

This same Africans you claim we are embarrassing? grin grin

He agreed that Nigerians need to fix your problems instead of running away. Nobody worships white Jesus and white people more than Nigerians and you know that is the truth. Nigerians have a Chinese as your chief so you guys are just as bad. It seems like all of Africa is mentally screwed and brainwashed. sad
Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by anthonyuncle(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2019
dz one is high on agbo
Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by BlackSaints: 10:33pm On May 02, 2019
khiaa:

He agreed that Nigerians need to fix your problems instead of running away. Nobody worships white Jesus and white people more than Nigerians and you know that is the truth. Nigerians have a Chinese as your chief so you guys are just as bad. It seems like all of Africa is mentally screwed and brainwashed. sad
LMAO you still don't get it do you? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiUl4Z1MNeU
Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by khiaa(f): 4:48am On May 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
LMAO you still don't get it do you? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiUl4Z1MNeU

Yeah, I saw that. My first impression was "You dumb MoFo" angry My second impression was cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Did you notice how that white MoFo didn't stop them but enjoyed them worshiping him? angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by BlackSaints: 7:22pm On May 03, 2019
khiaa:

Yeah, I saw that. My first impression was "You dumb MoFo" angry My second impression was cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Did you notice how that white MoFo didn't stop them but enjoyed them worshiping him? angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin
Re: I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals by Mkez(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
this one na heart tricks . sex every day ? which food you do it ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms / My boyfriend break-up with me because I am too good. / What Does She Mean??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.