Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa (22001 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by oluchisimfred: 3:09pm On May 01, 2019
Toke Makinwa who took a swipe at those sticking their noses in her business, has stated that she is paid to attend events. The media personality who stated that built a bankable brand over the years, added that she is only focused on building, sustaining and reinventing herself.

On being paid to attend events, Toke Makinwa wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/i-get-paid-to-attend-events-toke-makinwa/

1 Like

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by popsy2(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2019
How much for burial events ?

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by IamD18: 3:13pm On May 01, 2019
You'll end up paying a man to marry you. wink

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Ziel20: 3:16pm On May 01, 2019
We've seen u female bobrisky

13 Likes

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Jayslicky: 3:30pm On May 01, 2019
When you see people boasting like this just know they are living miserably, they try to make people see how fine they doing on the outside but deep down inside they are filled with regrets and loneliness.

Toke should please keep the information to herself, no one asked for it.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by SageMK: 3:45pm On May 01, 2019
Yes. I can confirm that figure.
People pay her to show her bleached face.
She is an ambassador to alot of bleaching companies.

27 Likes

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2019
Those who paid u for event no get brain

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by dachiwater: 5:12pm On May 01, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Robnectar(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2019
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Topmaike007(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2019
Who ask this bitch question

8 Likes

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Kendumazy(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2019
Lol. Get paid to be a guest in burial, wedding, birthday events. This is the most hilarious thing have ever heard. Maybe the kind of pay she is talking about is going to events and pick a magga who is ready to drop the dolls.

4 Likes

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by victorazyvictor(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2019
Make we do what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by mmclatino(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2019
mediocrity
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by seunfly: 5:30pm On May 01, 2019
What name do we give this kind of business?
What classification are going to give this kind of business?
What business development plans do you provide for your business?
Na only you fit answer that, the only thing I know is that you attends owanbe by invitation and they pay you for it just like every Nigerians attends owanbe by invitation and we are paid with whatever food they served us and probably gift they shared at the occasion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by daddytime(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2019
Na people wey get insecurities like you go dey pay you to come their party come chop and drink....nonsense

Instead I go invite Ikorodu bois at least dm gettalent to show my guests and make dem laff..

1 Like

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by SouthSouth1914: 5:30pm On May 01, 2019
Repulsive statement! I bet you get paid too to be in your husband’s house too!
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Robnectar(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2019
[quote author=mmclatino post=78018385][/quote]

goal goalgrin
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by hisexcellency34: 5:30pm On May 01, 2019
liar
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 01, 2019
One of our greatest challenge as a People is that we judge others even though our own situations is no better than the ones we criticize.

Naija is full of jobless hypocritical judges.

Have commentors here take the time to read this lady's biography? We need to learn more as a People.

We even learn from the devil so we can use his own tactics against him.

Let Naija people take the time to learn.

1 Like

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 01, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Toke Makinwa who took a swipe at those sticking their noses in her business, has stated that she is paid to attend events. The media personality who stated that built a bankable brand over the years, added that she is only focused on building, sustaining and reinventing herself.

On being paid to attend events, Toke Makinwa wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/i-get-paid-to-attend-events-toke-makinwa/

expired product that want to claimed professionalgrin
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by mmclatino(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2019
Robnectar:

goal goalgrin
grin
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by masseratti: 5:33pm On May 01, 2019
I don't think I can take any institution that pays this lady or anyone money to attend an event, what the hell is their value in attending?

2 Likes

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by idonhammer: 5:33pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
who die?
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by gurunlocker: 5:34pm On May 01, 2019
So what should we do now? How relevant is this to naija development?

Please change the name from Nairaland to Nairablog
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 01, 2019
Lol experience
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Emaprince: 5:34pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
How much for burial events ?
grin grin
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Robnectar(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame / Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) / Caption This Photo Of Sound Sultan,ay And 2face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.