Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura (25329 Views)

Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by BlackfireX: 9:31pm On May 01, 2019
May he not be.......
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Cletus77(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
God forgive me for saying this....though i support APC over PDP

I think Buhari would take the state of insecurity more seriously if it hits close to home.
Whether you support PDP or not..
Enjoy your next level

3 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by idonhammer: 9:32pm On May 01, 2019
Good news

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Xisnin(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2019
Good.
The president and police refused to protect ordinary citizens because the kidnappers belong to the right tribe.
I hope they start acting now that chicken is getting closer to home.

4 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 01, 2019
I hope the bastards that voted for buhari are still alive to witness the work of their hands after 4yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by BuhariAdvocate: 9:34pm On May 01, 2019
dukeokafor:
grin grin grin
why are you laughing guy?
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Babalegba(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
God punish Buhari supporters and the Nairaland Buhari media rats. May their lives be like nairaland; no improvement except growing bears which is equivalent to the removal of page 0 on nairaland
Children..
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Emyjeze(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2019
Have they been killed yet That is the only news i want to hear at this hour..

2 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by stanleyamaziro(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2019
The evil that men do liveth with them. Person we say my water no go boil, no go ever see firewood to boil him own. They have threatened the peace of this nation, this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by mytime24(f): 9:40pm On May 01, 2019
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by mamotalk: 9:42pm On May 01, 2019
What's the meaning of district?
Hope this one is not fake news?

Oya Lai come and tell us the real gist.
Next level we standing!!!
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by foreshore(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2019
akinhanger:
Alhaji Musa Umar, the District Head of Daura in Katsina State has just been kidnapped.

Daura is the District of Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The News Agency if Nigeria (NAN) reports that Police are currently on the trail of the kidnappers

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Just-in-Buharis-In-law-Kidnapped-In-Daura.html

If this can happen to him, it just means we don't have a president.

2 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Edyice: 9:44pm On May 01, 2019
NEXT LEVEL is now coming to life

CHANGES EVERYWHERE

Enjoy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2019
Smhart1:
I hope he is not planning to use corpers allawee to pay ransom
Haba Hanty!
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 01, 2019
spiralwedge:
Since PMB did not hand over to PYO, he can't order IGP to go release him. Na to Siddon look.

I'm sure PMB went to a life-threatening surgery and he's afraid he'd be bedridden for a long time or even kpai. But the inevitable will still happen after a year or two as seen in a vision.

I heard that some yorubas are actually praying for Buhari to die in office so commissioner osibande will become president and I took it with a pinch of salt but with this comment of yours, it is definitely true!

So you are praying for buhari to die in office in a year or two? cheesy cheesy

I am sorry to disappoint you but I wish to remind you that you are dealing with Fulanis who are 10 steps ahead of yorubas when it comes to politics!

PYO will never be president of Nigeria neither will Tinubu or Fashola!

The fulanis have grabbed power and will make sure they hold it square and fair!!

Whoever saw that "vision" you talked about was high on Erujeje mixed with sapele weed when he/she saw what they saw!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by maxzzo1(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by TruthinAction: 9:46pm On May 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:
I am very very happy with this news...
Why cos this will jinger the man to know that there are really kidnapers out there.. Cos he is yet to address the issue...

This is not enough. Let his family be victims of armed bandits and he will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by tommykiwi(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2019
And what are the police trailing them for? Make una allow the Daura Goro chewing president pay ransom, so he will know the hell on Earth his administration brought on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Tyche(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2019
prince3009:

I heard that some yorubas are actually praying for Buhari to die in office so commissioner osibande will become president and I took it with a pinch of salt but with this comment of yours, it is definitely true!

So you are praying for buhari to die in office in a year or two? cheesy cheesy

I am sorry to disappoint you but I wish to remind you that you are dealing with Fulanis who are 10 steps ahead of yorubas when it comes to politics!

PYO will never be president of Nigeria neither will Tinubu or Fashola!

The fulanis have grabbed power and will make sure they hold it square and fair!!

Whoever saw that "vision" you talked about was high on Erujeje mixed with sapele weed when he/she saw what they saw!

Thank you!

You don take your medicine so?
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by souljaslim(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I think Buhari would take the state of insecurity more seriously if it hits close to home.
Am so vexed by this foool....(if it hits close to home) must action b taken When it hits close to home....bro when it hits close to home...home nor dey b DAT o
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Eazydlite(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2019
Buhari's in law should also have a taste of what Leah Sharibu is passing through in the hands of the Boko boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by stanleyravos: 9:55pm On May 01, 2019
What you guys are witnessing is just a childs play, By the time the emire of daura is kidnap then you know that e don red, remember a casket and the death body was kidnap in rivers state last

3 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Princeton92(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2019
Kill him, pls kill him!!

And oh, also demand Baba Go-slow (PMB) to retire from No. 1 seat too

Thanchu!??

2 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by macello4(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2019
APC with there stage drama. Every finger who who vote for buhari may that finger be becos leprocy inshalah Amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 01, 2019
Tyche:

Ask the person I mentioned and the one who saw the "vision" he talked about!
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2019
The Ransome go big ehn! shocked

Our money ooohhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 01, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

As a supporter of APC I concur. It's time Nigerian politicians start feeling the hardships of the average citizen.

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by AngelicBeing: 10:04pm On May 01, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari shocked
Relative of Aisha angry
IGP and Kyari Abba shocked
Useless government led by gangstas, rogues and criminals grin

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Guyman02: 10:05pm On May 01, 2019
NaijaMutant:
The roster has finally come home to roost grin
Oga na rooster no be roster grin
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 01, 2019
Tyche:

Ask that question to the guy mentioned and the one who saw the "vision".
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by etrouble: 10:09pm On May 01, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
God punish Buhari supporters and the Nairaland Buhari media rats. May their lives be like nairaland; no improvement except growing bears which is equivalent to the removal of page 0 on nairaland

I am a Buhari supporter, it is obvious that you and your family are currently under severe pains and punishment by God. If you cannot take it anymore, take Sniper Humanicide, its wipes away deranged and mentality unstable animals in human skin like you.

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by AngelicBeing: 10:13pm On May 01, 2019
I don't give a fvck, l only feel for the poor masses but for Buhari, his family members and his useless cabinet can all be kidnapped for all l care, that will make him wake up to fix the country cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning / Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! / INEC Chairman Accused Of Mounting Pressure On Rivers State REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.