Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Bala Mohammed Reveal How Him Became Bauchi Governor-elect Without Godfathers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Reveal How Him Became Bauchi Governor-elect Without Godfathers (417 Views)

Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections / 2019: Godfathers In Political Battles With Godsons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Reveal How Him Became Bauchi Governor-elect Without Godfathers by Gistok1: 8:48am On May 02, 2019
The Bauchi State Governor-choose, Sen. Bala Mohammed, has said his triumph at the only final governorship decision in the state was not because of the impact of guardians; yet the help and votes of individuals state.

He commented yesterday when he initiated his lawful group headed by Chris Uche (SAN), with more than 50 senior legal advisors that would guard him at the court. The senator chooses stated, “I didn’t have the government may, I didn’t have the cash, I didn’t have guardians however I have great individuals of Bauchi, and I won it. “To a few, it is a supernatural occurrence; however to me, I realize that God can do anything.

We are prepared to experience the procedure (cases). I realize that just God figures out who goes to the administration house; Bauchi individuals have spoken and I welcome the help they gave me,” he said. He asked the pioneer of the lawful group to utilize his abundance of experience as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria to safeguard the command given to him by the general population of Bauchi State.

Read more: https://gistok.ng/bala-mohammed-reveal-how-him-became-bauchi-governor-elect-without-godfathers-federal-might/

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where He Will Celebrate Biafra’s Day Of Remembrance / Ben Ayade & His Audacity Towards Taking Nigeria On Digital Farming Journey / New Kano Emirates: How Ganduje Got Social Media ‘talking’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.