Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics (26623 Views)

Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by thegoodone1234(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2019
May is not visible. may be August
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by bluecircle470: 11:14pm On May 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Then Fashola should step aside

Then ur own babalawo should come in
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Mace0lane: 4:18am On May 03, 2019
Aside getting that wrong I know understand Nigerians do not deserve steady electricity under Buhari because electricity is now privatized.

Fashola remains the genius appointed to fix electricity but can’t be blamed because it as been privatized. Btw I heard he is now the minister of darkness, defending that bro will forever be an uphill task. It matters little if you are doing that with a supporter, intellect, retard or whatever adjective your imagination is at peace with.

Fashola failed with electricity n he’s still failing after 3 solid years, that is a statement of FACT that can not be disputed. You can shove your other intellectual abracadabra down your ass.

plaindealer:

This is what I posted. Show me where I said Airports are privatized? What's airport got to do with railway anyway.

You obviously don't know how to read and comprehend simple English words.

Arguing with mediocre intellect people gets very painful sometimes.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Nobody: 5:18am On May 03, 2019
bluecircle470:

Then ur own babalawo should come in

Any competent Nigerian who is qualified to save the situation should come in.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by bluecircle470: 8:22pm On May 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Any competent Nigerian who is qualified to save the situation should come in.

You don’t understand

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 03, 2019
bluecircle470:

You don’t understand

Fashola obviously understands, What is he still doing there?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 9:02pm On May 03, 2019
Mace0lane:
Aside getting that wrong I know understand Nigerians do not deserve steady electricity under Buhari because electricity is now privatized.

Fashola remains the genius appointed to fix electricity but can’t be blamed because it as been privatized. Btw I heard he is now the minister of darkness, defending that bro will forever be an uphill task. It matters little if you are doing that with a supporter, intellect, retard or whatever adjective your imagination is at peace with.

Fashola failed with electricity n he’s still failing after 3 solid years, that is a statement of FACT that can not be disputed. You can shove your other intellectual abracadabra down your ass.

Same repetitive rants all over the place. Fashola failed Fashola failed Fashola failed, blah blah blah, but you people still can not clearly articulate what his job description is, why he failed and what he should have done.

To make sense and contribute intelligently to the discussion, you should first explain to us Fashola's job, what Fashola should have done, what Fashola should be doing to address the power situation in Nigeria.

List one by one what he should be doing and what he should have done, this is where your argument should start from if you really understand the situation or what you are talking about.

All you people do is spew hatred, bitterness and anger without common sense.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by bluecircle470: 9:58pm On May 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Fashola obviously understands, What is he still doing there?

To mine your skull
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 03, 2019
bluecircle470:

To mine your skull

grin cheesy grin cheesy.

The legendary ritualistic skull miners
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Mace0lane: 3:12am On May 04, 2019
Same repetitive excuse for a failure.

Was I the one that listed what Fashola needed to do when he was a governor ? Dude go tell Fashola only him get paid as a minister, he should sit his lame ass down figure out what the problem is with power generation n transmission. If he can’t figure that out the exist is always an option.

I am done with the back n forth, the Fashola I know understand he is failing greatly with PHCN n he’d rather spend time to solve the problem not generate failure as an excuse instead of generating electricity.

plaindealer:

Same repetitive rants all over the place. Fashola failed Fashola failed Fashola failed, blah blah blah, but you people still can not clearly articulate what his job description is, why he failed and what he should have done.

To make sense and contribute intelligently to the discussion, you should first explain to us Fashola's job, what Fashola should have done, what Fashola should be doing to address the power situation in Nigeria.

List one by one what he should be doing and what he should have done, this is where your argument should start from if you really understand the situation or what you are talking about.

All you people do is spew hatred, bitterness and anger without common sense.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 5:17pm On May 04, 2019
Mace0lane:
Same repetitive excuse for a failure.

Was I the one that listed what Fashola needed to do when he was a governor ? Dude go tell Fashola only him get paid as a minister, he should sit his lame ass down figure out what the problem is with power generation n transmission. If he can’t figure that out the exist is always an option.

I am done with the back n forth, the Fashola I know understand he is failing greatly with PHCN n he’d rather spend time to solve the problem not generate failure as an excuse instead of generating electricity.

See how ignorant you sound? So, you don't know anything about his job and scope of responsibilities, but you know for sure that he failed? Don't you first have to know what his duties and obligations are before arriving at such conclusions?

Btw, we are talking about talking about Fashola the federal minister, not Fashola the former governor of Lagos state.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Mace0lane: 10:38pm On May 04, 2019
We are taking Fashola the failed minister of power
plaindealer:

See how ignorant you sound? So, you don't know anything about his job and scope of responsibilities, but you know for sure that he failed? Don't you first have to know what his duties and obligations are before arriving at such conclusions?

Btw, we are talking about talking about Fashola the federal minister, not Fashola the former governor of Lagos state.

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 11:57pm On May 04, 2019
Mace0lane:
We are taking Fashola the failed minister of power

Since you still can not articulate what his duties are as a minister, the only failure I see here is you..
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Mace0lane: 1:22am On May 05, 2019
What excuse will you not make for a failure, the failure that disclosed that producing electricity is not rocket science when he was not a minister and suddenly upon becoming the minister for power producing the electricity did not only turn to rocket science it turned to something he need to bring from the spirit realm.

To the extent his supporters are asking Nigerians what is the job prescription of minister of power ?! If you know how foolish you sound, you will glad resign as a failed image maker to Fashola. Not only do you sound foolish with that senseless question you need help for summoning the audacity to ask such nonsense.

Funny how silly you label others failures for demanding power from the minister of power when the minister you are defending is glaring failure toddlers can attest of.

plaindealer:

Since you still can not articulate what his duties are as a minister, the only failure I see here is you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration / Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.