Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics (26625 Views)

Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by aribisala0(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2019
Simple question what is the business strategy for running this enterprise.
We all know that government in Nigeria cannot run it so what is the plan?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by emerged01(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

The demon in that sector is more than ur imagination
Very stubborn demons
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by wink2015(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
cant Fashola do the same for electricity?

THE MONEY MEANT TO FIX THE POWER SECTOR IS BEING DIVERTED INTO RAILWAY LINES AND TRAINS.

What a misplaced objectives by the federal government.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 4:21pm On May 02, 2019
wink2015:

THE MONEY MEANT TO FIX THE POWER SECTOR IS BEING DIVERTED INTO RAILWAY LINES AND TRAINS.

Who budgeted the funds, who diverted and how much was diverted? You are just lying and making things up. It's not by force to hate and criticize.

What a misplaced objectives by the federal government.

Railway is misplaced priority? Sometimes I just wonder about people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Okawene: 4:23pm On May 02, 2019
Amaechi...please remember your state, and bring home some of this goodies.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Mace0lane: 4:54pm On May 02, 2019
More lame excuse why Fashola should not be held accountable to providing electricity. It is safe to say we should also not blame Buhari for the darkness too right ?!
plaindealer:

4 years for what? What's his Job? Do you even know?

Fashola/FG are regulators, not energy providers and producers. Past admin privatized electricity and handed over the power infrastructures to their cronies with little or no knowledge about electricity generation or money to invest and build power plants with.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by namo77: 5:03pm On May 02, 2019
Sketchy
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 5:11pm On May 02, 2019
Mace0lane:
More lame excuse why Fashola should not be held accountable to providing electricity. It is safe to say we should also not blame Buhari for the darkness too right ?!

You can not blame them for what they are not responsible for, google and read the Electricity privatization Act, also find out the meaning of DISCO and GENCO, then come back with a more sensible and knowledgeable comment.

When they privatized electricity, you people didn't bother to ask questions or even read to understand the meaning and implications, now you are crying and misappropriating blames all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Mace0lane: 5:33pm On May 02, 2019
So who do we blame for the airport innovation Amaechi did to both PH n Abuja airport terminals ? What about the Lagos to Abuja rail,Lokaja to Itakpe rail etc. What book do we need to read to deny Amaechi n Buhari the credit of that performance ?

because we support APC does not mean we should not see beyond our nose. As power minister Fashola is a colossal failure, he beta get out of the kitchen if he does not know what to do with the privatization act all other nonsense you have to blame for his failure to increase electricity in the country or was Fashola’s dead n oblivious of GENCO n privatization act when he stated providing electricity to Nigerians is not rocket science cos that is exactly what you are making it out to be with the cock n bull bs of genco n privatization act.

plaindealer:

You can not blame them for what they are not responsible for, google and read the Electricity privatization Act, also find out the meaning of GENCO, then come back with a more sensible and knowledgeable comment.

When they privatized electricity, you people didn't bother to ask question or even read to understand the meaning and implications, now you are crying and misappropriating blames all over the place.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 5:47pm On May 02, 2019
Mace0lane:
So who do we blame for the airport innovation Amaechi did to both PH n Abuja airport terminals ? What about the Lagos to Abuja rail,Lokaja to Itakpe rail etc. What book do we need to read to deny Amaechi n Buhari the credit of that performance ?

because we support APC does not mean we should not see beyond our nose. As power minister Fashola is a colossal failure, he beta get out of the kitchen if he does not know what to do with the privatization act all other nonsense you have to blame for his failure to increase electricity in the country or was Fashola’s dead n oblivious of GENCO n privatization act when he stated providing electricity to Nigerians is not rocket science cos that is exactly what you are making it out to be with the cock n bull bs of genco n privatization act.

Electricity - Privatized

Airport - Not privatized.

Stop confusing yourself with different issues.

Yes, electricity is not rocket science, but looks like it is because Privatization gave our power assets and constitutional rights to the GENCOS to generate electricity and the DISCOS to distribute, not to Fashola or the FG.

This is not about political parties, it's about the constitution and who is mandated by law to produce electricity.

You people love to argue, but you don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Dannyhajo(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2019
sparog:

The forces at play in our power sector is a powerful one and it will take a very bold and strong president to fix the sector

Some people are making billions from the situation right now and they will frustrate all attempt to stop them from ripping the country off.

hey man sometimes you talk like a fool.... are you educated at all or na poverty dey turn your head...why do you just have to believe on any forces somewhere's behind Nigeria setback.... who're the forces behind petroleum section wen your deaf president is the petroleum minister? you better say buhari happens to be the father of corruption
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by sparog(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2019
Dannyhajo:

hey man sometimes you talk like a fool.... are you educated at all or na poverty dey turn your head...why do you just have to believe on any forces somewhere's behind Nigeria setback.... who're the forces behind petroleum section wen your deaf president is the petroleum minister? you better say buhari happens to be the father of corruption

I wanted to insult you but I changed my mind, you've already shown how unfortunate you are in life by abusing someone you don't know over something you clearly know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 02, 2019
Mace0lane:

I understand that fashola need to be blame for the lack of power supply cause he's the current minister of power, but on a more serious note, if you understand the science behind electricity generation transmission and distribution, u will know it's not an easy task for any one. The system is so bad that it's overwhelming even for engineers. Even if a serious government comes in today it will take nothing less than 10yrs to solve this problem.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 02, 2019
plaindealer:

Step aside for who? You? He achieved more than his predecessors combined.

U mean he achieved countless grid collapses n 0MW generation cheesy grin cheesy grin

Anyone who wants to personally tell him or herself the truth knows that Barth Nnaji was the best performing Minster for power for the last 30 years.

Fashola delivered darkness.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by bid4rich(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2019
Buzoman:
Na our money and he needs to account for every penny spent

God bless you for this post.

Why would they say he tried. Is he using his personal money, is it not our money he is using? Was he not put there to do that? I cant get that!

If they say he tried, what then will they said of Dangote this is using his own personal money
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by bid4rich(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean he achieved countless grid collapses n 0MW generation cheesy grin cheesy grin

Anyone who wants to personally tell him or herself the truth knows that Barth Nnaji was the best performing Minster for power for the last 30 years.

This guy you are a bad guy, I'm not sure you are OK at all grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Mace0lane: 6:56pm On May 02, 2019
Right
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 7:18pm On May 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean he achieved countless grid collapses n 0MW generation

He gave us 24/7 uninterrupted power right?

In 2010, from January to December, the national grid witnessed a total of 22 complete shutdowns and 20 partial shutdowns.

In 2011, the country recorded 13 total shutdowns and 6 partial systems collapse, while in 2012, there were 16 total systems collapse and 8 partial shutdowns.

Incidences of either partial or total collapse of the national grid have resulted in blackouts at various times and places across the country.

Popular reasons for the systems collapse have been attributed to either lack of gas supply or fire outbreaks.

In 2013, records show that there were 22 cases of total systems collapse and just two cases of partial collapses.

Then in 2014, cases of total collapse were minimal, pegged at 9, and an equally low number of partial collapse of four

https://sweetcrudereports.com/2018/03/power-how-nigeria-recorded-190-systems-collapse-in-almost-9-years/

The system actually suffered more collapse and shutdown under your Barth Nnaji even with the $16 billion power fund they looted.

Your problem is ignorance.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 7:22pm On May 02, 2019
Mace0lane:
You are losing it bro neither, PH OR Abuja airport terminal neither is privatized. What was your defense for Fashola’s failure again ?

Electricity - Privatized

Airport - Not privatized.

This is what I posted. Show me where I said Airports are privatized? What's airport got to do with railway anyway.

You obviously don't know how to read and comprehend simple English words.

Arguing with mediocre intellect people gets very painful sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 02, 2019
plaindealer:

He gave us 24/7 uninterrupted power right?

The system actually suffered more collapse and shutdown under your Barth Nnaji even with the $16 billion power fund they looted.

Your problem is ignorance.

cheesy grin cheesy grin.

Please which one is sweet crude report . Com, is it the Afonja website for selling propaganda?

Common be a man and get me a link to vanguardngr, Sahara reporters, premium times, etc.

Meanwhile nothing concerns bath Nnaji with any 16 billion dollars
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Debaiz: 7:33pm On May 02, 2019
plaindealer:

4 years for what? What's his Job? Do you even know?

Fashola/FG are regulators, not energy providers and producers. Past admin privatized electricity and handed over the power infrastructures to their cronies with little or no knowledge about electricity generation or money to invest and build power plants with.

Bro this is 2019 I don’t have time replying fools like that guy.

A lot of them know little or nothing about the Nigerian electricity situation and they come online expecting to engage people with their half education.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 7:36pm On May 02, 2019
[s]
PrecisionFx:

Please which one is sweet crude report . Com, is it the Afonja website for selling propaganda?

Common be a man and get me a link to vanguardngr, Sahara reporters, premium times, etc

Meanwhile nothing concerns bath Nnaji with any 16 billion dollars
[/s]

When cornered, disgraced and decimated with facts, trolls like you steps into the gutter to dig out their usual hate and tribal rubbish.

I gave you attention against my best judgement, no more time to waste on trolls and tribal degenerates.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 02, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

When cornered, disgraced and decimated with facts, trolls like you steps into the gutter to dig out their usual hate and tribal rubbish.

I gave you attention against my best judgement, no more time to waste on trolls and tribal degenerates.

Dafty, Pls give me a link to a Nigerian national daily so that u can disgrace n decimate me grin.

If u can't, fucking hold ur peace
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 02, 2019
Debaiz:

A lot of them know little or nothing about the Nigerian electricity situation and they come online expecting to engage people with their half education.

I thought u guys said Fashola did a wonderful job, That Nigeria now generates 7000MW... cheesy........What NONSENSE 're u saying again?

Fashola has delivered darkness.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 7:43pm On May 02, 2019
Debaiz:

They don't argue based on facts and intelligence, all they talk about is tribalism, politics, bigotry and hate. Having half education is giving them too much credit because they sound too vacuous.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by LogicStatement: 7:49pm On May 02, 2019
sparog:

The forces at play in our power sector is a powerful one and it will take a very bold and strong president to fix the sector

Some people are making billions from the situation right now and they will frustrate all attempt to stop them from ripping the country off.
Same with the oil sector. Powerful demons who don't want any of our refineries to work

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Debaiz: 7:50pm On May 02, 2019
plaindealer:

They don't argue based on facts and intelligence, all they talk about is tribalism, politics, bigotry and hate. Having half education is giving them too much credit because they sound too vacuous.

When you engage them, they enjoy and you suffer because you’re disturbed that how can someone be so empty and yet arrogant.

I have a lot of their mentions I don’t bother replying.

My mental well-being is paramount.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by sparog(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2019
LogicStatement:

Same with the oil sector. Powerful demons who don't want any of our refineries to work

I know one day Nigerians will revolt against all of them

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 7:54pm On May 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Hector Igbikiowubo – is the Editor-in-Chief of SweetcrudeReports publications.

He has written over 2800 energy stories and analysis published in local and international newspapers and newswire services. He co-authored Nigeria Sweet Crude – 2006, authored ‘Scarllati Affair’ – 1995 and ‘Make we talk’ – 1998.
He holds a certificate in Negotiation from the Said Business School, University of Oxford, England – 2007, an MBA from the Lagos State University – 2006 and a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mass Communication from the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu – 1995.
He has attended several seminars and conferences, as well as short courses both within and outside Nigeria while also presenting papers on a wide range of issues pertaining to energy reporting and appearing on radio and television programmes within and outside Nigeria.

Sylvester Chukwunekwu Isiwu – can be described as a repository of knowledge of the Nigerian energy industry having written and published over 5000 energy stories and analysis. He once worked with the Guardian Newspapers as Energy Correspondent, Concord Group of Newspapers as Energy Editor and News Editor, at Nigeria Oil & Gas Magazine as Editor, Daily Times as Group Business Editor and Deputy Editor, Business Times, and Business Eye Magazine as General Editor. Today he serves as our Editor, superintending daily production.

Enquiries:

admin@sweetcrudereports.com
Phone: Nigeria 234 802 314 5252, 08051 100 256
UK: +447919952314, USA: +1 832 980 5000

https://sweetcrudereports.com/about-us/

I know when defeated with knowledge and facts, you find solace in tribalism and bigotry, but the publication is actually owned by your Igbo brothers.

See your tribal and bigoted life.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 02, 2019
plaindealer:

I know when defeated with knowledge and facts, you find solace in tribalism and bigotry, but the publication is actually owned by your Igbo brothers.

See your tribal and bigoted life.

Dafty, Are u dis daft?

Give me links from Vanguardngr, Premiumtimes, Punchng, Sahara reporters, or carry ur Afonja lies to hell
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by plaindealer: 8:03pm On May 02, 2019
Debaiz:

When you engage them, they enjoy and you suffer because you’re disturbed that how can someone be so empty and yet arrogant.

I have a lot of their mentions I don’t bother replying.

My mental well-being is paramount.

Good way to look at it, they actually have mental issues.

How do you discuss anything with tribal trolls and bigots shouting afonja this and that all over the place. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) / 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.