Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng (13981 Views)

Solomon Buchi Slams Tobi Bakre's Mother Over Marriage Advice / Meet Prof. Smaranda Olarinde.. Daddy Freeze Mum / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by generationz(f): 8:50pm On May 02, 2019
I won't be surprised Freeze is behind this account just to trend again

Nigga is an attention LovePeddler who talks from two sides of his mouth

A known adulterer , supports babymamarism and good digging but thinks he can sit in the judgement sit and judge pastors.

One thing I know about Yorubas is they can never be provoked to insult their elders no matter how angry they are

Freeze acts like he lacks home training.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Andhominem: 8:52pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The person who wrote the letter is obviously one of them deluded follow-follow gullible sheep that are always sitting 1st row on Sunday, giving all the money they have to them fraudsters in robe.....

Shut up! It doesn't concern you who she gives her money.
Not everybody wants to end up in hell like you.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by TruthFM(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2019
After a hard days work, I'm suppose to read this long ass write up about how Mr daddy freeze's mother react to Mr day freeze on having a babymama. Mmtchew
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by BrainSanitizer: 8:53pm On May 02, 2019
ezera:
Who is Daddy Freeze?
Obviously the father of Freeze. Oh maybe you don't know who Freeze is? Freeze is the first son of freezer, himself a descendant of refrigerator from the clan of ...
Let me check the exact location, I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Anonymous4: 8:54pm On May 02, 2019
Full of lessons but do far it's not about IPOB and AFONJA nairalanders won't be very much here.. if na Igbo guy won best sex machine in the world.. page Don full within 5sec
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by larryking540: 8:55pm On May 02, 2019
omoadeleye:
Mama and son no get sense... Even an electron microscope can never detect a brain in their skull

No matter how u insult the mama and son, it doesn't stop the monthly alert from entering their phone, guy or lady mind ur business and just watch

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2019
Andhominem:

Shut up! It doesn't concern you who she gives her money.
Not everybody wants to end up in hell like you.

Yet it concerns you what people do with their lives and baby mamas?! Why don t you tell the same thing to the dumb aaaass who wrote that foolish letter?!
ARRANT DELUDED HYPOCRITE!!

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by victorian(f): 8:56pm On May 02, 2019
TANID:
Were Are You Please Do Come Online To Comment Ma I Really Missed Your Commets
My Elder Sister Victorian

Ha! I can't comment anymore. My fiance said I shouldn't comment any longer. I should simply read threads, people's comments and move on. He said I shouldn't have allowed my identity be revealed, I replied I didn't o.
It was badbelle people on nairaland that revealed my identity, all for what purpose I don't know. Badbelle people trying to run down my biz and name have been building for years meticulously.
He said OK, but as I'm going to be his wife, social medias is a complete No.
The Boss has spoken, I need to comply.

So biko leave Victorian to stay at the background of things.

Have talked enough. Now it's the time to relax, read topics, comments, laugh at some nlders dumb quotes and dumb comments grin, then flip to other threads. smiley
We can always chat on whatsapp Tanid. Inbox your whatsapp number to my mail. I will reply.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Andhominem: 8:56pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Yet it concerns you what people do with their lives and baby mamas?!
ARRANT DELUDED HYPOCRITE!!

When those people can't stop attacking pastors who are going about their normal business.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Sleekydee(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2019
Tripitaka:
People should be left to their devices.

Like Android or IOS?
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:00pm On May 02, 2019
crafteck:
How does one dedicate this much time to another person's matter? Nigerians are suffering, weather is hot, economy is hard but you had to write about this instead

But nothing is wrong with freezer monitoring people abi?
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by omoadeleye(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2019
larryking540:

No matter how u insult the mama and son, it doesn't stop the monthly alert from entering their phone, guy or lady mind ur business and just watch

Everything is alert, na every body dey get alert, one just pass d other and we dey dey comfortable with the alert we are collecting without coming online to beg for succour
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2019
Andhominem:

When those people can't stop attacking pastors who are going about their normal business.

Because I guess the fraudsters in robe you worship are saying nice things about the likes of Daddy Freeze and his baby mamas (or anyone not foolish enough to follow them), abi?!
BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by AngelicBeing: 9:01pm On May 02, 2019
ezera:
Who is Daddy Freeze?
He is the Emperor extraordinaire of the federal Republic of Nigeria, Buhari has been overthrown and arrested in England, Daddy freeze is now the Head of state of Nigeria, APC AND PDP has been disbanded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 02, 2019
Alot of people are jobless in Nigeria, just like me tongue
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
The issue here is the legitimacy surrounding his relationship with the woman.

Why do you (or anyone) should care about what these 2 people are doing together? So low as they don't do anything criminal or against the law, and they are satisfied with their own lives, mind your damn business!!!
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Andhominem: 9:03pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Because I guess the fraudsters in robe you worship are saying nice things about the likes of Daddy Freeze and his baby mamas (or anyone not foolish enough to follow them), abi?!
BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!!

Where and when?!
Who attacked first
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by almayda: 9:04pm On May 02, 2019
Gbeborun,do you not have a job?cus I honestly don't know how this is your business.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by crafteck(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

But nothing is wrong with freezer monitoring people abi?
How often does freeze the monitor write more than 5 lines
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:07pm On May 02, 2019
spongeisback:
The letter writer has no point, what's freeze mother's business in her 40something years old son's personal life and how does it affect her professional work ethic? So she's suppose to hate her Own grandchild Because of the circumstances surrounding his birth?

Go and read well, the woman with freezer is STILL somebody's legal wife but living with freezer cos he has a baby with her. Her children are living as motherless children in her own matrimonial home
He was taken to court for being in possession of someone's wife but the mother is using her influence as a top lawyer to sweep the case under carpet

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by GraGra247(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2019
The same Freeze wey dey yab pastors, impregnated a married woman right on her matrimonial bed. HYPOCRITES everywhere.

Wait till I confirm this is fact for sure.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by TANID(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2019
victorian:

Ha! I can't comment anymore. My fiance said I shouldn't comment any longer. I should simply read threads, people's comments and move on. He said I shouldn't have allowed my identity be revealed, I replied I didn't o.
It was badbelle people on nairaland that revealed my identity, all for what purpose I don't know. Badbelle people trying to run down my biz and name have been building for years meticulously.
He said OK, but as I'm going to be his wife, social medias is a complete No.
The Boss has spoken, I need to comply.

So biko leave Victorian to stay at the background of things.

Have talked enough. Now it's the time to relax, read topics, comments, laugh at some nlders dumb quotes and dumb comments grin, then flip to other threads. smiley
We can always chat on whatsapp Tanid. Inbox your whatsapp number to my mail. I will reply.

Hahahahahaha! grin
Ok Ma Yes You Have To Comply That's Good I Hope Oga Would See This My Comment
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2019
Andhominem:

Where and when?!
Who attacked first

I guess in your world, if someone states a fact about the hypocrisy and stoopidity that comes out of these fraudsters in robe's mouth, it is considered an attack.... While people with brains simply call it a FACT!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Andhominem: 9:22pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I guess in your world, if someone states a fact about the hypocrisy and stoopidity that comes out of these fraudsters in robe's mouth, it is considered an attack.... While people with brains simply call it a FACT!

Your 'fact' may land you in hell!

Let God be the Judge. Nobody has forced a dime out of you!
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2019
Andhominem:

Your 'fact' may land you in hell!

Let God be the Judge. Nobody has forced a dime out of you!

Sorry bro, I don't believe in your mambo jambo Harry Potter nonsense!!!!
If you lack common sense and need a fraudster in robe to lead your sheep self by the hand, then so be it, but that does NOT change facts.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Andhominem: 9:30pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Sorry bro, I don't believe in your mambo jambo Harry Potter nonsense!!!!
If you lack common sense and need a fraudster in robe to lead your sheep self by the hand, then so be it, but that does NOT change facts.

You don't have to believe. But you will definitely land there if you don't repent... tongue
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2019
Andhominem:
You don't have to believe. But you will definitely land there if you don't repent... tongue

Bro, if you have nothing to say, just Be quiet.... If I want to land in hell, I can simply buy a plane ticket to Nigeria, and will get there after a 7-10hr flight. Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Andhominem: 9:40pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, if you have nothing to say, just Be quiet.... If I want to land in hell, I can simply buy a plane ticket to Nigeria, and will get there after a 7-10hr flight. Lol!

Hell is far worse... grin Don't risk it. Play safe!
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2019
Andhominem:
Hell is far worse... grin Don't risk it. Play safe!

By all means, do tell us more (Mr lucifer's assistant) since you seem to have an inside knowledge of the place.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Andhominem: 9:44pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

By all means, do tell us more (Mr lucifer's assistant) since you seem to have an inside knowledge of the place.

Grab the nearest available Bible and read the book of Revelation... grin
It says it all... grin
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Oguieke(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2019
is he a white garment mofo
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 9:47pm On May 02, 2019
safarigirl:
there is no issue here.

Two consenting adults are in a relationship and one jobless nobody wants to gather clout on top their matter. Did the woman's estranged husband complain to anyone?

Freeze is over fifty years old, what concerns his mother and the life he chooses to live as an adult?

Buhari should please, create jobs in this country, so, people stop writing such nonsense up and down.

Lol,

If there is not issue why is he having cases in court?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omarion, & Mario. Not In Dancing But Who'se More Handsome. / Davido, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Simi And Others Nominated For 2019 AFRIMA / Da Grin Funeral Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.