Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng (13982 Views)

Solomon Buchi Slams Tobi Bakre's Mother Over Marriage Advice / Meet Prof. Smaranda Olarinde.. Daddy Freeze Mum / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Aidejay(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2019
The person that wrote this letter bahhhhhh!
What kind of human being is this what kind of person is this what kind of people did God create like this.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:
No wahala
But I can categorically tell you to prepare for eternal damnation and torment in hell... grin grin

What can you tell me to prepare for tongue Nothing to 'threaten' me with... tongue

Again bro.... I ami not some 10yr old immature scared little Child to be threatening people online with gullible rubbish... That's YOU, not me. I don't need to threaten/ curse people because I ain't scared of any of you. i am giving you REALITY, take it or leave it. You can write/say or curse anything you want about me, I DONT GIVE A DAMN. I have a brain, I fully make use of it since I could walk, and thanks to said brain, nothing you or any of your deluded fellow xtian sheep says affects me.

You people are some of the biggest selfish hypocrite on this earth. Here you are claiming to be a religion of love and peace, where your own holy book tells you to be kind to others regardless of who/what they are... But as soon as someone doesn't want to join your rubbish sect, and desire to live a different lifestyle, here you are turning evil against them and cursing people. If that is what you call "religion/Christianity", then NO sir, I want NOTHING to do with this garbage deluded sect of yours.

malvisguy212:
soon much hatred for religion. But do you know that politics have cause more harm then religion ?

I do NOT care what causes more harm than RELIGION, as this ain't the point. The main point IS: why do you xtians have so much HATE for people who don't believe in your mambo jambo?! Open your bloody eyes and Look around you... Are you really blind to all the harm/damage/killing/ hatred/ suffering that religion brings to this world?! Really?! All the wars/killing/genocides/enslavement on this earth (for centuries) in the name of religion? And you want to now come here, act holier than thou and blame politics as the reason for our society to be as bad as it is?!?! Really?!

the op is an open latter to a woman who support her son adulterous life , and you, atheist are against the latter ? am disappointed

this thread is about some xtian deluded sheep wanting to force people (who don't give a damn about her religion) to abide by HER religious rules... Now, pick up you damn holy book and show us where it says that: if someone desires to live their lives the way they see fit, you shouldn't love/accept/let them, and instead you should force them to abide by "your" religious rules, against their will, by any means necessary... And if you can't then you should HATE/CURSE them?!
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 1:03pm On May 03, 2019
sweetrace:

Freeze has done his research from the Bible and talks about how there is no justification for paying tithes in this dispensation. He has asked pastors to prove him wrong based on the word of God. He has condemned the extra super lavish life style of pastors based on the word of God. Now, he is being attacked on a very personal front. His present relationship is with a woman who has publicly said she can not stay married to a man who sleeps with other men. She has every right to do so. I’m sure that if she was your sister, you’d tell her to leave such a marriage. In biblical times, marriage was not based on a certificate or doing a wedding in church or court. It was based on the acceptance of the couple and their families. Freeze is in a relationship accepted by his family. Only the family members of both parties have a say in this relationship. As for tithes and pastors accountability, these are issues that affect every Christian.

What people do with their money is not his business?

People can take their money to, Mosque, shrine or Church.

Certificate legalized a marriage, without Marriage certification you won't get Visa to some countries.

She should have properly divorced that man before have a child for Freeze, it is legally Adultery .

They are wrong in all front (legally and morally).
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Certificate legalized a marriage, without Marriage certification you won't get Visa to some countries.

She should have properly divorced that man before have a child for Freeze, it is legally Adultery .

In which country is adultery a CRIME?! Bwaaaaah, a crime in the eyes of your bible, yeah!
How funny that you only care about the woman's action and not the actions of this man who also was doing his own "adultery" by sleeping with other men..... As usual, the hypocrisy of Christianity!
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 1:25pm On May 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

In which country is adultery a CRIME?! Bwaaaaah, a crime in the eyes of your bible, yeah!
How funny that you only care about the woman's action and not the actions of this man who also was doing his own "adultery" by sleeping with other men..... As usual, the hypocrisy of Christianity!

Where did I say it's a crime.

Adultery in Marriage is legal violation - ask Tiger Woods.

Her case was proven in court, but man case wasn't.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

What they do with their money is their business, but the principles of Christianity is the business of every Christian. That’s why shedding nor light on tithing is his business. The Bible does enjoin is to get wisdom and with this to get understanding.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Where did I say it's a crime.

Adultery in Marriage is legal violation - ask Tiger Woods.

Her case was proven in court, but man case wasn't.

Bro you are the one who is saying that this is "legally adultery" as if adultery was a crime.... Grow up bro! I am, and will always be against cheating, but if that's what two adults want to do, then who am I (or you) to say otherwise and try to force them to live the life "we" desire for them?!That's THEIR lives, THEIR business, and so long as it ain't against the law or criminal, then so be it.

BtW, funny how you focus on the women's "legal violation" yet quickly forget that this man was having sex with other men (but I guess that ain't legal violation for you, right?)
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 2:04pm On May 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro you are the one who is saying that this is "legally adultery" as if adultery was a crime.... Grow up bro! I am, and will always be against cheating, but if that's what two adults want to do, then who am I (or you) to say otherwise and try to force them to live the life "we" desire for them?!That's THEIR lives, THEIR business, and so long as it ain't against the law or criminal, then so be it.

BtW, funny how you focus on the women's "legal violation" yet quickly forget that this man was having sex with other men (but I guess that ain't legal violation for you, right?)

Not all legal violations are criminal. Example traffic violation is not a criminal offense.

Adultery, domestic abuse are legal violations in marriage.

Court relay on facts not hearsay..

Both parties have to provide evidence to prove adultery.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by malvisguy212: 2:32pm On May 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Again bro.... I ami not some 10yr old immature scared little Child to be threatening people online with gullible rubbish... That's YOU, not me. I don't need to threaten/ curse people because I ain't scared of any of you. i am giving you REALITY, take it or leave it. You can write/say or curse anything you want about me, I DONT GIVE A DAMN. I have a brain, I fully make use of it since I could walk, and thanks to said brain, nothing you or any of your deluded fellow xtian sheep says affects me.

You people are some of the biggest selfish hypocrite on this earth. Here you are claiming to be a religion of love and peace, where your own holy book tells you to be kind to others regardless of who/what they are... But as soon as someone doesn't want to join your rubbish sect, and desire to live a different lifestyle, here you are turning evil against them and cursing people. If that is what you call "religion/Christianity", then NO sir, I want NOTHING to do with this garbage deluded sect of yours.

I do NOT care what causes more harm than RELIGION, as this ain't the point. The main point IS: why do you xtians have so much HATE for people who don't believe in your mambo jambo?! Open your bloody eyes and Look around you... Are you really blind to all the harm/damage/killing/ hatred/ suffering that religion brings to this world?! Really?! All the wars/killing/genocides/enslavement on this earth (for centuries) in the name of religion? And you want to now come here, act holier than thou and blame politics as the reason for our society to be as bad as it is?!?! Really?!

this thread is about some xtian deluded sheep wanting to force people (who don't give a damn about her religion) to abide by HER religious rules... Now, pick up you damn holy book and show us where it says that: if someone desires to live their lives the way they see fit, you shouldn't love/accept/let them, and instead you should force them to abide by "your" religious rules, against their will, by any means necessary... And if you can't then you should HATE/CURSE them?!
you are a rebellion child.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Francgoz(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2019
omoadeleye:
Mama and son no get sense... Even an electron microscope can never detect a brain in their skull
You are very stupid for saying that.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Francgoz(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2019
The person that wrote is very stupid and jobless. He should get a life
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 2:50pm On May 03, 2019
sweetrace:

What they do with their money is their business, but the principles of Christianity is the business of every Christian. That’s why shedding nor light on tithing is his business. The Bible does enjoin is to get wisdom and with this to get understanding.

Religion is not logical, so dont argue religion.

Let everyone practise what they believe in.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Not all legal violations are criminal. Example traffic violation is not a criminal offense.

Bro, the law on adultery depends greatly on where you live...in India, it is punishable by imprisonment, in the US, it is a misdemeanor a slap on the wrist (aka like jay-walking), while in Nigeria, it isn't even a crime at all. So my question to you IS: which of these 3 laws do you actually follow above the other?

Adultery, domestic abuse are legal violations in marriage.

1st of all, putting adultery on the same level as domestic abuse is very cheap of you (but then again you are a xtian), knowing fully well that your holy book does indeed preach for abuses left, right and center.
2nd we don't care about what is a violation "in marriage", because every marriage is different, and we are talking about THE LAW in Nigeria (not marriage law). many men are marrying multiple wives in Nigeria, is that not a violation in xtian law of marriage but fully accepted in Muslim marriage laws?! What makes " your" marriage law better than any other? Marriage laws can be broken without any punishment whatsoever. The worst that can happen is that you people will divorce, end of story.
3rd... If you are hell bent on talking about marriage laws, then please do tell us what "your" law says about a married man having his aassss ridden by his lover.

Court relay on facts not hearsay..

Again, what court are you talking about....US court of law, Nigerian court of law? UK court of law? If I go to one of these Arab countries where it is legally RIGHT to strike your wife, can I safely do it in the US/UK and not be prosecuted?! So since you are in Nigeria, what laws say that it is a crime/offense to commit adultery ... And most importantly, what are the punishments?

Both parties have to provide evidence to prove adultery.

... To divorce one another, YES. Why would you even want these people to remain together after cheating?!

Now let's go back to the main point here.... is adultery a crime punishable by law? NO....Is adultery an offense in marriage? YES! Do the people cheating give a damn about marriage laws (at that point in time)? HELL NO! so why should you?!
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 3:12pm On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Religion is not logical, so dont argue religion.

Let everyone practise what they believe in.

This is not logic. It is principles stipulated in the Bible.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
you are a rebellion child.

You can choose to believe all the rubbish nonsense that these fraudsters in robe are feeding you every Sunday but I am a person with a damn brain, and I intend to use it each and everytime I breathe...... discredit what I wrote or just accept it.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by olufemi7onifade: 3:28pm On May 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, the law on adultery depends greatly on where you live...in India, it is punishable by imprisonment, in the US, it is a misdemeanor a slap on the wrist (aka like jay-walking), while in Nigeria, it isn't even a crime at all. So my question to you IS: which of these 3 laws do you actually follow above the other?
!

MrBrownJ1, you should deal with the substance of the post

The woman with freezer is STILL somebody's legal wife but living with freezer cos he has a baby with her.
He was taken to court for being in possession of someone's wife but the mother is using her influence as a top lawyer to sweep the case under carpet
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by omoadeleye(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2019
Francgoz:

You are very stupid for saying that.

You are suffering from mental problems for replying me
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2019
olufemi7onifade:

MrBrownJ1, you should deal with the substance of the post

The woman with freezer is STILL somebody's legal wife but living with freezer cos he has a baby with her.
He was taken to court for being in possession of someone's wife but the mother is using her influence as a top lawyer to sweep the case under carpet

Bro, what you wrote is not only an insult to the smart intelligent woman of this issue, but also an insult to COMMON SENSE.

So let me get this straight.... an intelligent woman decides that she wants to have a baby with a man (that she is not married to) and instead of focussing on asking this woman to divorce her gay husband, you want to tell us all that "her lover" is the one That should stop seeing her so that she could go back to her gay husband,... and lover should be prosecuted for sleeping with this intelligent woman?! Really?!

Again, I am not saying that it's ok to sleep with a man's wife... But if that's what they wanna do, then who are we to even judge them? It's their miserable lives, why should we care?
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 3:43pm On May 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

1st of all, putting adultery on the same level as domestic abuse is very cheap of you (but then again you are a xtian), knowing fully well that your holy book does indeed preach for abuses left, right and center.
2nd we don't care about what is a violation "in marriage", because every marriage is different, and we are talking about THE LAW in Nigeria (not marriage law). many men are marrying multiple wives in Nigeria, is that not a violation in xtian law of marriage but fully accepted in Muslim marriage laws?! What makes " your" marriage law better than any other? Marriage laws can be broken without any punishment whatsoever. The worst that can happen is that you people will divorce, end of story.
3rd... If you are hell bent on talking about marriage laws, then please do tell us what "your" law says about a married man having his aassss ridden by his lover.

Again, what court are you talking about....US court of law, Nigerian court of law? UK court of law? If I go to one of these Arab countries where it is legally RIGHT to strike your wife, can I safely do it in the US/UK and not be prosecuted?! So since you are in Nigeria, what laws say that it is a crime/offense to commit adultery ... And most importantly, what are the punishments?

... To divorce one another, YES. Why would you even want these people to remain together after cheating?!

Now let's go back to the main point here.... is adultery a crime punishable by law? NO....Is adultery an offense in marriage? YES! Do the people cheating give a damn about marriage laws (at that point in time)? HELL NO! so why should you?!

First, i never discussed my faith (Christian or Muslim) with you, it is not the part of the discussion.

Now, marriage laws exist in every county based on juridictions, and there are penalties for violating those laws.

If you read the Op you will notice she mentioned two courts case one below:-
https://www.nairaland.com/4534592/daddy-freezes-fiancee-benedicta-got

Finally, since you agree the adultery an offense in marriage.

The offence(adultery) would have been avoided if she has properly divorced her husband, before getting engaged with freeze.

Do the people cheating give a damn about marriage laws? Some do.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 3:47pm On May 03, 2019
sweetrace:

This is not logic. It is principles stipulated in the Bible.

Those principles stipulated in the Bible, is based on what you believe

Catholics are worship are different from Pentecostals.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
First, i never discussed my faith (Christian or Muslim) with you, it is not the part of the discussion.

It IS indeed part of the discussion... Read again the letter sent to Freeze's mother to confirm it.

Now, marriage laws exist in every county based on juridictions, and there are penalties for violating those laws

You do also know that homosexuality is punishable in Nigeria, right?!.

Finally, since you agree the adultery an offense in marriage.
The offence(adultery) would have been avoided if both she has properly divorced her husband, before getting engaged with freeze.

Yes it could have been avoided, but it WASNT, so there is nothing that can be done about spoiled milk. Let's MOVE ON!

Do the people cheating give a damn about marriage laws? Some do.

These two do NOT, so focus your energy on those who do, and let those who don't live their lives.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by shittuaademola(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2019
Letter from a son of a bitch,. Gay boy
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 4:58pm On May 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

It IS indeed part of the discussion... Read again the letter sent to Freeze's mother to confirm it.

You do also know that homosexuality is punishable in Nigeria, right?!.

Yes it could have been avoided, but it WASNT, so there is nothing that can be done about spoiled milk. Let's MOVE ON!

These two do NOT, so focus your energy on those who do, and let those who don't live their lives.

No, where in the Letter the the author made reference to religion.

She was looking at the legal angle of the issue that's why she reference her profession.

Nigerian professor of Law who is President of the Nigerian Association of Law and Deputy Vice Chancellor Administration, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria. (ABUAD) and also a UNICEF's Legal Researcher.

homosexuality is punishable in Nigeria if proven to be true, not hearsay.

She will have to present enough evidence, i heard the guy sued her for that allegation.

If you follow the story, you will noticed his Ex-Wife was also involved at some point.
https://twitter.com/Andelasmith
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 5:42pm On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Those principles stipulated in the Bible, is based on what you believe

Catholics are worship are different from Pentecostals.

Those will be the doctrines of the different denominations.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

No, where in the Letter the the author made reference to religion.
She was looking at the legal angle of the issue that's why she reference her profession.

But the man never broke any laws.... Unless adultery is a punishable crime in Nigeria, thus you have to arrest half of the country then..What legal angle are you talking about? This whole charade is about religion. Daddy Freeze did not commit a crime of adultery, thus why would anyone want his mother to ask him to change his ways?! What crime did he commit? Pls do tell us what court case about Daddy Freeze is she talking about?!

Nigerian professor of Law who is President of the Nigerian Association of Law and Deputy Vice Chancellor Administration, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria. (ABUAD) and also a UNICEF's Legal Researcher.

So that person should do what exactly?! Beat her adult son into submission?! Publicly denounce him? What about the millions of cheating people in Nigeria (where cheating is viewed as a way of life)?

homosexuality is punishable in Nigeria if proven to be true, not hearsay.
She will have to present enough evidence, i heard the guy sued her for that allegation.

True.

If you follow the story, you will noticed his Ex-Wife was also invold at some point.
https://twitter.com/Andelasmith

Whose wife?
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by olufemi7onifade: 9:36pm On May 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1 aka Daddy Freeze, if u know, u know.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2019
olufemi7onifade:
MrBrownJay1 aka Daddy Freeze, if u know, u know.

Bro, you give me too much credits (comparing me to Daddy Freeze), why not calling me lucifer while you are at it?! Fits Better don't you think?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Simi And Others Nominated For 2019 AFRIMA / Da Grin Funeral Pictures / Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.