Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng (13978 Views)

Solomon Buchi Slams Tobi Bakre's Mother Over Marriage Advice / Meet Prof. Smaranda Olarinde.. Daddy Freeze Mum / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by victorian(f): 9:58pm On May 02, 2019
TANID:

Hahahahahaha! grin
Ok Ma Yes You Have To Comply That's Good I Hope Oga Would See This My Comment

He has seen it. smiley

He said that's better. He likes it this way.

Smile, I understand why he prefers it this way. At least me sef, I go rest from replying and exchanging insults & angry words all day. It's good to be protective, so no shaking. smiley

OK later then. Have a lovely evening. Cheers smiley
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2019
Andhominem:

Grab the nearest available Bible and read the book of Revelation... grin
It says it all... grin

Why not grabbing the Harry Potter book while you are at it, or better yet, Superman comic?!
If you want to believe the rubbish written in your holy book then so be it, but please, don't foolishly believe that we are all gullible follow-follow donkeys.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by safarigirl(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol,

If there is not issue why is he having cases in court?
people have cases in court for irrelevant things all the time.

Lawyers must chop, so, why shouldn't he have cases in court?

I repeat, no issue

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Tayeni(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2019
Andhominem:

When those people can't stop attacking pastors who are going about their normal business.
No body will argue with what you said....everybody knows pastors are hustlers too in this harsh economy going about their "normal business"
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by malvisguy212: 10:24pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The person who wrote the letter is obviously one of them deluded follow-follow gullible sheep that are always sitting 1st row on Sunday, giving all the money they have to them fraudsters in robe.....
so this is what atheism is all about ? to support adultery? am disappointed at you bro.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MarieSucre(f): 10:26pm On May 02, 2019
Rimfa:
Daddy freeze is a simple idiot

Oga, are you a virgin? Are you married? Then you're a just as much an idiot and a hypocrite too no offence. Nobody holy pass.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by TANID(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2019
victorian:

He has seen it. smiley

He said that's better. He likes it this way.

Smile, I understand why he prefers it this way. At least me sef, I go rest from replying and exchanging insults & angry words all day. It's good to be protective, so no shaking. smiley

OK later then. Have a lovely evening. Cheers smiley

Oh! I'm So Happy For That Ma. Please Tell Him That Am Just A Younger Brother To You o There's Nothing Else Between Us, Hmmm Actually I Know She Trust You Very Well So I May Not Have A Problems With Him

Yes You Would Now Have A Rest Of Mind From Haters That Always Don't Like To See Successful Peoples Like You In Thier Life

Move On My Sister Don't Mind Them Please If You gat Anything To Say On Any Thread Please Go On And Let Us Have Your Opinion

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2019
malvisguy212:
so this is what atheism is all about ? to support adultery? am disappointed at you bro.

Atheism is to let people do whatever they please without some deluded outdated book (written by some fraudsters) dictate how you should live your life, while getting rich off of you. So long as what people do isn't against the law (or criminal) let people live their lives!

...as if we needed your approval anyway, lol!
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by malvisguy212: 10:38pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Atheism is to let people do whatever they please lol!
alright, no be fight.

do as they like even if they (atheist) hurt someone. I like this exposure.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2019
malvisguy212:
alright, no be fight.

do as they like even if they (atheist) hurt someone. I like this exposure.

Who are atheist hurting?! Your imaginary God?
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by malvisguy212: 10:49pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Who are atheist hurting?! Your imaginary God?
lol. you are on this thread accusing religion people, not using their brain, and now you are doing worse. go and read the conversation again. so, is it a crime to preach against adultery ?
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Bonapart(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The person who wrote the letter is obviously one of them deluded follow-follow gullible sheep that are always sitting 1st row on Sunday, giving all the money they have to them fraudsters in robe.....
even you has given up on yourself. Tears tears for you my brother just tears
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45pm On May 02, 2019
malvisguy212:
lol. you are on this thread accusing religion people, not using their brain, and now you are doing worse. go and read the conversation again. so, is it a crime to preach against adultery ?

Bro, this thread is about some foolish religious person, looking down at a person who has a baby mama, and sending a message to that said person's mother talking arrant rubbish.... And the reality is that if this person (and you lot) kept your bloody religion to your selves (and let people live their own lives) the world would be a better place.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2019
Bonapart:
even you has given up on yourself. Tears tears for you my brother just tears

I haven't given up...I pray to Harry Potter bro.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Nobody: 6:59am On May 03, 2019
Andelasmith is an idìot and the typical Nigerian.

Instead of Nigerians to call the leaders to account for wrecking the economy they keep poking their stúpid noses in other people's mundane affairs.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by malvisguy212: 7:01am On May 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, this thread is about some foolish religious person, looking down at a person who has a baby mama, and sending a message to that said person's mother talking arrant rubbish.... And the reality is that if this person (and you lot) kept your bloody religion to your selves (and let people live their own lives) the world would be a better place.
soon much hatred for religion. But do you know that politics have cause more harm then religion ?

the op is an open latter to a woman who support her son adulterous life , and you, atheist are against the latter ? am disappointed

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by Andhominem: 8:25am On May 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Why not grabbing the Harry Potter book while you are at it, or better yet, Superman comic?!
If you want to believe the rubbish written in your holy book then so be it, but please, don't foolishly believe that we are all gullible follow-follow donkeys.

No wahala

But I can categorically tell you to prepare for eternal damnation and torment in hell... grin grin

What can you tell me to prepare for tongue Nothing to 'threaten' me with... tongue
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by olufemi7onifade: 9:40am On May 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go and read well, the woman with freezer is STILL somebody's legal wife but living with freezer cos he has a baby with her. Her children are living as motherless children in her own matrimonial home
He was taken to court for being in possession of someone's wife but the mother is using her influence as a top lawyer to sweep the case under carpet

Brilliant summary
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 9:45am On May 03, 2019
safarigirl:
people have cases in court for irrelevant things all the time.

Lawyers must chop, so, why shouldn't he have cases in court?

I repeat, no issue

Stop playing ostrich,

Freeze is having an unsettled court case with is Ex, while his Baby-Mama is in court with her Ex- husband.

https://www.nairaland.com/4534592/daddy-freezes-fiancee-benedicta-got
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by olufemi7onifade: 10:08am On May 03, 2019
spongeisback:
The letter writer has no point, what's freeze mother's business in her 40something years old son's personal life and how does it affect her professional work ethic? So she's suppose to hate her Own grandchild Because of the circumstances surrounding his birth?

Go and read well, the woman with freezer is STILL somebody's legal wife but living with freezer cos he has a baby with her. Her children are living as motherless children in her own matrimonial home
He was taken to court for being in possession of someone's wife but the mother is using her influence as a top lawyer to sweep the case under carpet
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 10:42am On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

The issue here is the legitimacy surrounding his relationship with the woman.

Is that not her business? Is it the business of the public?
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 10:49am On May 03, 2019
olufemi7onifade:

In possession of someone else’s wife? Is she not an adult with a mind of her own? The husband she left of her own free will because he sleeps with men? She has chosen someone else of her own free will. She was not kidnapped. She is not in hiding. There is no law anywhere that mandates a woman stay with a husband she does not want anymore.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 10:56am On May 03, 2019
How can someone write an open letter without signing it. At least, I did not see the name of the writer so I could write an open letter to them too. Why are they writing a letter to Freezes mum? Is he not an adult ? Why is the letter an open one? Is that to shame them publicly for their personal choices? Are they threatening his mum? With this show of cyber bullying, they’ve shown that they have no moral rectitude.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 10:58am On May 03, 2019
sweetrace:

Is that not her business? Is it the business of the public?

When he is made himself the leader of the "FREE NATION" his problem became public business .
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 11:01am On May 03, 2019
olufemi7onifade:

The wife has said publicly she does not want to marry the guy again because he sleeps with men. She’s moved on. She’s not been allowed to take her kids. What exactly will you have her do? Continue in the false marriage?
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 11:03am On May 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
soon much hatred for religion. But do you know that politics have cause more harm then religion ?

the op is an open latter to a woman who support her son adulterous life , and you, atheist are against the latter ? am disappointed

Jesus hated religion. Please read your Bible and you’ll see that. As per the open letter, why is it open? To shame them? If a relationship is not working, the wife has a choice to leave it and move on.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 11:07am On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

When he is made himself the leader of the "FREE NATION" his problem became public business .

What a sorry excuse. If this is the case, the writer of the letter should have addressed Freeze. They could have gone to him to discuss an issue that is non of their business.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by malvisguy212: 11:11am On May 03, 2019
sweetrace:

Jesus hated religion. Please read your Bible and you’ll see that. As per the open letter, why is it open? To shame them? If a relationship is not working, the wife has a choice to leave it and move on.
sis, Jesus did NOT hate religion, He revealed the hypocrisy of the religion world. thus true religion is given to the needed and help the helpless.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by jFrankNorfleet: 11:19am On May 03, 2019
crafteck:
How often does freeze the monitor write more than 5 lines
Bros, please I sent you an email. kindly reply as soon as you can. thanks
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by OBAGADAFFI: 11:26am On May 03, 2019
sweetrace:

What a sorry excuse. If this is the case, the writer of the letter should have addressed Freeze. They could have gone to him to discuss an issue that is non of their business.

Them same way Freeze was attacking people over their personal religious rites.

Even his Ex-Wife has dragged him publicly several times.

"Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones"
It means that one should not criticize others, because everybody has faults of one kind or another.
Re: Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng by sweetrace(f): 12:13pm On May 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Them same way Freeze was attacking people over their personal religious rites.

Even his Ex-Wife has dragged him publicly several times.

"Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones"
It means that one should not criticize others, because everybody has faults of one kind or another.

Freeze has done his research from the Bible and talks about how there is no justification for paying tithes in this dispensation. He has asked pastors to prove him wrong based on the word of God. He has condemned the extra super lavish life style of pastors based on the word of God. Now, he is being attacked on a very personal front. His present relationship is with a woman who has publicly said she can not stay married to a man who sleeps with other men. She has every right to do so. I’m sure that if she was your sister, you’d tell her to leave such a marriage. In biblical times, marriage was not based on a certificate or doing a wedding in church or court. It was based on the acceptance of the couple and their families. Freeze is in a relationship accepted by his family. Only the family members of both parties have a say in this relationship. As for tithes and pastors accountability, these are issues that affect every Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omarion, & Mario. Not In Dancing But Who'se More Handsome. / Davido, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Simi And Others Nominated For 2019 AFRIMA / Da Grin Funeral Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.