Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep (23497 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by dannybrasky(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Car cost + fees: 930k
Shipping + trucking: 490k
Duty: 510k

Total expenditure: 2.4m or so.
Philadelphia:

How much did you get the G35 and what year?
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin smiles per gallon mehn

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2019
Eddee:

Whenever I push to start- the growl the engine makes dey gimme joy!

Who no go no know. VQs sound like V8s, I swear.
Eddee:

City driving is 19l for every 100kms. My Merc does 20.5l on average (both with A/C on.

Very similar to mine.

zevous:

Omo see interior.. The car looks nice.. Impressive.
Thanks.
Philadelphia:

How much did you get the G35 and what year?
07. Costs have been shared.

obekediamondfuto:
guy we need cost oh....
make we for dey plan our own now....

as cartalk members it wouldn't be nice to only be "talking" about car and not driving them...

kudos, at least now some people know how to buy a car now!!! full payments only...

please share costs oh....

modified: seen
that's really wonderful

Exactly! That was the plan.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Philadelphia: 10:55am On May 03, 2019
[quote author=dannybrasky post=78065893][/quote]

Thanks.
Congrats heavenlybang.
More money to your bank.

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2019
Philadelphia:

Thanks.
Congrats heavenlybang.
More money to your bank.
Thanks.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 11:31am On May 03, 2019
Replacement gear has been mounted and car about to be drivable again.
When next I reach onitsha,we'll race angry
ES350 Vs G35 cool
Damn the Lexus is fast!If your infiniti is faster,I'll sure put the Lexus up for sale to get it.
I wanna live my life a quarter mile at a time tongue
200kph now feels slow to me angry
Do you do stunts?burnouts,doughnuts and co? cool
I love taking corners sideways wink
Congrats on your new beast.I'll call it....SPITFIRE cool

1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by ak22(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Nice one there
When I grow up , I wish to be like you ooo.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by ak22(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

What year Sir
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by king406(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2019
Solid car, congrats! I wanted to get a G37 coupe a few months back, things didnt go as planned and i settled with an is350. I love these G series, take care of it!
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2019
Logobenz:
ES350 Vs G35 cool
Damn the Lexus is fast!If your infiniti is faster,I'll sure put the Lexus up for sale to get it.

Your engine will knock o, don't attempt it. I do 0-60 in like 5.4s, you do it 6.1s. I also run the 1/4 mile 1 full second faster than you. 40 HP advantage, and I'm lighter. grin

Enheh, btw, which is faster: Your ES or the C230K? grin

I have All-Wheel Drive, I can't do stunts. It's RWD 99% of the time but if I try any stunt, the car reads it as slippage and activates the AWD system.

We can't race at Onitsha. Come Awka, there's a sweet stretch of road from Amawbia Bypass down to around Unizik. That's where I let loose.

Thanks, bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2019
king406:
Solid car, congrats! I wanted to get a G37 coupe a few months back, things didnt go as planned and i settled with an is350. I love these G series, take care of it!

Your IS350 is probably faster! No joke. That 2GR-FSE eh, na God hand e dey. That said, my VQ is a more spirited engine and is more thrilling to rev. Redline is at 7500 rpm.

I sure will. This is my baby now.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

You know it. Even kidnappers need to sleep. cheesy
Besides, the risk to reward ratio is not high enough for them to operate at night.

high value targets don't roam around at night in an unreg nissan grin

6 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

hight value targets don't roam around at night in an unreg nissan grin

grin

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 03, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Your engine will knock o, don't attempt it. I do 0-60 in like 5.4s, you do it 6.1s. I also run the 1/4 mile 1 full second faster than you. 40 HP advantage, and I'm lighter. grin

Enheh, btw, which is faster: Your ES or the C230K? grin

I have All-Wheel Drive, I can't do stunts. It's RWD 99% of the time but if I try any stunt, the car reads it as slippage and activates the AWD system.

We can't race at Onitsha. Come Awka, there's a sweet stretch of road from Amawbia Bypass down to around Unizik. That's where I let loose.

Thanks, bro.
yeah I think yours is faster.
The ES is way faster than the c230k,but the Merc has more balance and can take turns at high speeds better then the Lexus!
Don't you have the disengage AWD function?
Sure thing,I go troop in someday.make we floor some pieces of japanese techno(machinery) and you show me around too wink
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2019
Logobenz:
yeah I think yours is faster.
The ES is way faster than the c230k,but the Merc has more balance and can take turns at high speeds better then the Lexus!
Don't you have the disengage AWD function?
Sure thing,I go troop in someday.make we floor some pieces of japanese techno(machinery) and you show me around too wink

Thought so, the ES has a heavy power advantage. German cars are built for the Autobahn too, so they're always more receptive to higher speeds.

I can disable the AWD fuse but I don't want to start tinkering just yet.

Sure thing, I dey kakaraka like Dangote cement.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by zevous: 1:18pm On May 03, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Thought so, the ES has a heavy power advantage. German cars are built for the Autobahn too, so they're always more receptive to higher speeds.

I can disable the AWD fuse but I don't want to start tinkering just yet.

Sure thing, I dey kakaraka like Dangote cement.

Hoping to join the gang soon.. Towards end of the year. My mind is set on the IS250 though.. Engine cheap die�.. And would be easily maintained.. Though I intend driving the G35 before making my decision.. mehn I love the way the FX35 growls anytime he passes me by.. Dem no born me well to pursue.. what is my I4 Accord capable of? I dey always respect myself.. Waka jeje

4 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2019
Logobenz:
ES350 Vs G35 cool

he's stuck in AWD mode grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

he's stuck in AWD mode grin
cheesy
I trust heavenlybang,he must surely tinker to deactivate AWD.
He sure loves to stunt wink
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by antagonist: 2:32pm On May 03, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44 seun

front page pls

grin
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2019
antagonist:
lalasticlala mynd44 seun

front page pls

grin

I'd rather not.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by eghuan1(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2019
Logobenz:
ES350 Vs G35 cool

On Nigerian roads?
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 03, 2019
eghuan1:

On Nigerian roads?
yes.on Nigerian roads wink
I do it all the time and love how the crowd cheer on cheesy
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by snipesdam(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2019
Logobenz:

Which brand of tyres do you use?
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by nurey(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
Logobenz:

Majority of roads in Nigeria are tarred with rough surface which aren't drift friendly not to talk of the roads not wide or secured enough to accept drifting. Your C230k or the ES350 were not made out of the factory for that neither did you mod them to.

can you actually drift in a corner with your Benz probably yes with speed but the road to do that in isn't available at your disposal.

I have told you several times when you smoke that shit just hit the sack instead of coming online and feeding us with superstory.

You can fool some of the people some of the time
You can fool some of the people all the time
But you can't fool all the people all the time.

Signed and stamped

chief commander RuffRyders
NUREY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2019
grin
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Eddee(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2019
Nurey you no well grin
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 03, 2019
nurey:

Majority of roads in Nigeria are tarred with rough surface which aren't drift friendly not to talk of the roads not wide or secured enough to accept drifting. Your C230k or the ES350 were not made out of the factory for that neither did you mod them to.

can you actually drift in a corner with your Benz probably yes with speed but the road to do that in isn't available at your disposal.

I have told you several times when you smoke that shit just hit the sack instead of coming online and feeding us with superstory.

Signed and stamped

NUREY
You never hear of power slide b4 undecided
Wetin dey worry some of una sef?abi me and you dey Bleep 1 Toto? angry
So I can't use speed,enter round about and control my slide?
No make me vex o!I don tell you angry
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 03, 2019
snipesdam:

Which brand of tyres do you use?
Hilo for the Merc
Michelin for lexus
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by mejai(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2019
nurey:

Signed and stamped

NUREY

nurey ooooo. U deserve heaven today. The guy is still saying he does the stunt at a roundabout. All roundabout in d country r always busy unless midnight. By the way at what speed do u take the corners @ logobenz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2019
180 KM/H on gear 2.

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 03, 2019
mejai:

nurey ooooo. U deserve heaven today. The guy is still saying he does the stunt at a roundabout. All roundabout in d country r always busy unless midnight. By the way at what speed do u take the corners @ logobenz
what happened to;
Sunday afternoons?
Nights after clubbing while trying to impress?
You can comfortably power slide if you take a corner b/w 80-100kph at wide roundabouts like garrison in phc.
Did it once at amadi ama trans amadi.
Many times actually wink
I also do burn outs on sandy surfaces.
When I get my dream c63,I go do am for tarmac too

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by nurey(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2019
Logobenz:
what happened to;
Sunday afternoons?
Nights after clubbing while trying to impress?
You can comfortably power slide if you take a corner b/w 80-100kph at wide roundabouts like garrison in phc.
Did it once at amadi ama trans amadi.
Many times actually wink
I also do burn outs on sandy surfaces.
When I get my dream c63,I go do am for tarmac too

You mean you slide to unlock your iPhone abi? cause all that power slide talk isn't it.

midnight after clubbing a lot of times yet that same midnight you have crowd to cheer you on.

yet on Sundays you claim roads are free but crowd specifically await your stunts grin

I will not talk too much so I am not tagged a hater or bad Belle but you and I know the truth cause I am closer to you than you think.

just take it easy Sha, I am not hungry for your burial jollof rice and chicken also we don't want to miss your superstory abi nah Talesbymoonlight

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

07 Camry Gear 13 Pin / Naija Kazeems Wahala / Apapa's TRAFFIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.