Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep (23484 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

grin grin grin
Na that thing make e gear blow so. Shey I talk am that time. Dem no dey ever hear word.

I still think nwanneni bought the wrong Lexus for the kind of driver he is. The es350 is a nice luxury car but not tuned for speed and it's FWD. Never going to give him the satisfaction he gets from the Benz and in no time he's going to call it japshit. Maybe a gs350 or Infiniti g35 would have been a better choice for him

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2019
ak22:

M35 or G35?

G35 I mean. Thanks.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by thebigkendo(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Thanks, bro.

It's an Intelligent AWD system. Disconnecting the fuse just stops it from kicking in, which allows me to do burnouts and shit like that.

AWD.

They took 2k. Bastards. Come dey say the car dey undervalued.

grin grin na their way.. Every car is undervalued to does Benin NCS guys

7 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by RZArecta2(m): 11:52pm On May 04, 2019
nurey:

do they collect egunje from tokunbo vehicles even if the docs are genuine?
sometimes
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by sultaan(m): 1:08am On May 05, 2019
aninweze:

Is the Pope white?
. Pope is Latino
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by sultaan(m): 3:33am On May 05, 2019
I don't know why OP will pay that much for a G35, imagine the type of Corolla, or Camry he would have gotten for that amount if he had listened to a typical nairaland user with fuel efficiency and maintenance in mind.

3 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by OPUSDEI1(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2019
sultaan:
I don't know why OP will pay that much for a G35, imagine the type of Corolla, or Camry he would have gotten for that amount if he had listened to a typical nairaland user with fuel efficiency and maintenance in mind.

Exactly, but fortunately the OP is not a cow that belongs to the Toyota herd.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2019
sultaan:

typical Nairalanders are practical, they are stuck in traffic most of the time, they have no where to speed to, they have good 2nd hand value at the end of the day, their road side mechanics know what to finger when there are issues. typical Nairalanders are happy nairalanders.

Signed
Secretary Typical Nairalanders Association.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 7:26am On May 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

typical Nairalanders Lagosians are practical, they are stuck in traffic most of the time, they have no where to speed to, they have good 2nd hand value at the end of the day, their road side mechanics know what to finger when there are issues. typical Nairalanders are happy nairalanders.

Signed

The bolded has been fixed grin

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by ak22(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

typical Nairalanders are practical, they are stuck in traffic most of the time, they have no where to speed to, they have good 2nd hand value at the end of the day, their road side mechanics know what to finger when there are issues. typical Nairalanders are happy nairalanders.

Signed

OGA GAZZUZZ YOU NO GO KILL PERSON
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by dannybrasky(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2019
sultaan:

4 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by ak22(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2019
sultaan:

Na your money

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by zevous: 8:22am On May 05, 2019
All these people doing burn out, power glides, and races.. una well done oo. Dey oppress we wey dey Lagos. We always stuck in traffic. Where we dey speed go? You achieve 180kmh self na wahala on Lagos roads

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by zevous: 8:24am On May 05, 2019
sultaan:

Your Corolla or Camry will never measure on the same level as the G35.. From you post you are just a typical Lagos driver .. SMH. If you get money drive better car.

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by MotorGuru: 8:27am On May 05, 2019
zevous:

Your Corolla or Camry will never measure on the same level as the G35.. From you post you are just a typical Lagos driver .. SMH. If you get money drive better car.

It is obvious you don't get the joke.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2019
sultaan:

ermmmm sorry sir....

but when he spends like 1/5 of the total hours in a day; in traffic..... that smiles per gallon will automatically change to criles per gallon...
no be person go tell am.

but awka is a nice city he will enjoy it.
Lagos when do u want to burn the rubber? except one uses it as a Sunday Sunday vehicle....

cc pipedreams!

as for maintenance, he has opusdei close to him!
and he already is fast becoming a petrol head, I won't be suprised if he is already a DIY guru.....

me I'd want a powerful vehicle but I'd probably still keep my 2.4l Camry by the side.... just in case u know!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2019
OPUSDEI1:

omo Toyota head get members home and abroad......

in fact those people that crowned them most reliable are cows joor....
maybe we go change the logo to cow logo.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2019
rationalmind:

The bolded has been fixed grin

lolz.... op will enjoy his ride back to back....

awka is a very very nice and fairly structured city....

he ma, im for wait till Monday morning to travel na, make e taste small Lagos traffic....

I wanted a Peugeot 406 sometime ago... manual....

didn't know I'll be transferred to Lagos....

I thank baba God I didn't make that decision, I'd have regretted it by now!

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 8:40am On May 05, 2019
zevous:

Guys he was being sarcastic. Is it not sultaan?

4 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by dannybrasky(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2019
You would have ended up having big biceps,big triceps with defined shoulder from changing gears. grin

Got work transfer from abj to lagos,baba less than a year I was begging to be transferred back to Abuja as Lagos traffic do me waka grin Dem no gree oh, I was frustrated,dem think say na joke when I resigned move back Abuja. The breath of fresh air no be here. grin grin

obekediamondfuto:

he ma, im for wait till Monday morning to travel na, make e taste small Lagos traffic....

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Signed

baba geeeee.....
hahahahahahaha....

@ 2nd hand value, this infinity should have it naw although no car in Nigeria can come close to the 2.2 that year or the 03 - 08 corolla now.....

it's practically impossible! at least for the time being!
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2019
dannybrasky:
You would have ended up having big biceps,big triceps with defined shoulder from changing gears. grin

Got work transfer from abj to lagos,baba less than a year I was begging to be transferred back to Abuja as Lagos traffic do me waka grin Dem no gree oh, I was frustrated,dem think say na joke when I resigned move back Abuja. The breath of fresh air no be here. grin grin

hahahahahahaha, na person tell pipedreams?

nobody tell am, only am carry im 2 left legs begin look for corolla to buy.....
he later even bought the corolla before im bank account get low BP......

my brother, na several things I dey find for this Lagos.... soon and very soon.... I will work for myself!

as nwanenni dey ball upandan dem tell una say I no like am?

dey do power sliding (oshey baddest) at a roundabout with people cheering me up....( wifey no go catch me sha... I will deny it to the last) I like am die.... dey change gearboxes and engines like water.... I like am die (figure of speech oh.... I no like am oh) .... dey travel upandan.... BRO... I too like am
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by thebigkendo(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2019
OPUSDEI1:

Exactly, but fortunately the OP is not a[b] cow that belongs to the Toyota herd.[/b]

Is like you want kingreign, Obeke & his Toyota or nothing gang to come after you abi? grin

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2019
greenhulk:

Guys he was being sarcastic. Is it not sultaan?

lolz ehen na now e make sense OH.....

me too I like power slide abi na iPhone sliding na
una think say I like to dey see powerful cars dey pass me for road?

but bruvs, when they pass me finish na gas station where dem go queue up to buy fuel I go jejely pass them back!

lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Is like you want kingreign, Obeke & his Toyota or nothing gang to come after you abi? grin

lolz, we will pass on this one, for the sake of the new born baby car!

since its an infinity, other brands win this fight

except Audi!
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 9:38am On May 05, 2019
OPUSDEI1:

Driving a Toyota doesn't make anyone inferior. The op has a Lexus es330. Even the Benz or nothing guy himself nwanneni just got himself a Lexus

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Eddee(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2019
zevous:
All these people doing burn out, power glides, and races.. una well done oo. Dey oppress we wey dey Lagos. We always stuck in traffic. Where we dey speed go? You achieve 180kmh self na wahala on Lagos roads

I live in Calabar and work in Ogoja, I do this run (to and fro) every weekend. I never go above 130km. But certainly could reach 200km for a short while, if i was in a hurry to die between the newly rehabilitated Adim - Ugep road

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by kingreign(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

@nurey, where you keep that Dane gun?
I Don see bush meat wey I go like shoot.

5 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by kingreign(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2019
greenhulk:

Driving a Toyota doesn't make anyone inferior. The op has a Lexus es330. Even the Benz or nothing guy himself nwanneni just got himself a Lexus

And a corolla cheesy grin
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 10:04am On May 05, 2019
grin grin grin
OPUSDEI1:

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by thebigkendo(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2019
greenhulk:

OPUSDEI1:

He never said/meant that anyone driving a toyota is inferior.. We all know majority of Nigerians buy toyota because of the herd mentality ie
My neighbour is using a Toyota & he say e dey drink shikini fuel & e no dey spoil grin
It's not really a bad thing because most Toyotas are f**king reliable and they get the job done

For people like me & nwanneni logoBenz grin... driving a car is more than getting from point A to B with shikini fuel

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 10:29am On May 05, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

In my opinion, with the exception of Onitsha and Aba, most major eastern cities are well structured.

In all my years staying in the East, especially Ebonyi and Enugu state, you'll hardly find yourself in situations that can be described as "stuck in traffic". Even when that happens, it's an occasional thing and on very few roads.

Coming from all those cities and now in PHC where I have the East West road, Ada George, the stretch from Rumukwurushi down to Garrison among many others, you'll understand why someone like me will never use an under powered vehicle grin

@the bolded, lmao. Hopefully, I'll never get a transfer to Lagos. Na to do a pipey and get a corolla grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / 07 Camry Gear 13 Pin / Naija Kazeems Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.