Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,812 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep (23495 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by nurey(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Free my guy nau. E come be like say you carry am for mind.

Let's not turn this to the MB thread. grin

I no dey fight am, he just dey para for unknown reasons. you see me insult am ni. Try to call him and find out what is going on with him grin we love him
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 11:28am On May 08, 2019
jodecibmw:

This is not necessary bro, there is no need for insults or curses, if you know nurey well you'd have understood that he was only whining you up initially.
Calm down and take it easy bro, though I understand your stand point too, but just relax and continue to contribute normally.. one love wink smiley
bro if you check Well,you will see that I was on my own when nurey attacked my person.for what?we were talking cars and he suddenly had to remind me of how reckless I am or how I don't have a woman.
Is that not madness?

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 11:29am On May 08, 2019
asamwababy:
Na wa ohh

All this bragging ontop 2005 benz 14years old and es350 12 years old wey some people don forget say them buy such cars in that year.

This is what happens when you cant see beyond your nose.
we all would like to see yours.
We are waiting for your brabus tuned G series Merc.
Bloody lowlife

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Free my guy nau. E come be like say you carry am for mind.

Let's not turn this to the MB thread. grin
one love.
How fast have you succeeded in pushing our new baby to?
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Inception(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2019
Logobenz:
bro if you check Well,you will see that I was on my own when nurey attacked my person.for what?we were talking cars and he suddenly had to remind me of how reckless I am or how I don't have a woman.
Is that not madness?

Actually attacking your personal life was uncalled for. But you see, maturity and intelligence dictates that there are some people/ scenarios best left ignored. More like focus on the message not the messenger.
He meant well for you, but the message was not relayed in a matter that required courtesy.

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by nurey(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2019
Logobenz:
Is that not madness?

so you agree you are reckless, you have started taking my advice after all grin you see why Yorubas say elder no go dey ground make young ones go astray.

Its all a joke bro I don't fight people online or offline I am too old for that, I didn't force you to reveal your age nor your marital status you did that at your own free will because you trust me grin so I will continue to be a big brother, call me anytime you need unbiased advice I have plenty in the vault for yah tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2019
nurey:

I no dey fight am, he just dey para for unknown reasons. you see me insult am ni. Try to call him and find out what is going on with him grin we love him

Lol, you're pushing the man hard. The idea is to push lightly and let go, make e no be like say you get agenda. We all know the guy at this point, so we should take the good with the bad. Everybody get their own bad side, after all.

Logobenz:
one love.
How fast have you succeeded in pushing our new baby to?
About 180km/hr, and verrry effortlessly too. Road was bouncy, so I had to brake. Car is electronically limited to 210km/hr (this particular US AWD model, it can get to 260km/h normally), so I'll try and hit that limit on a speed run sometime this week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 08, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, you're pushing the man hard. The idea is to push lightly and let go, make e no be like say you get agenda. We all know the guy at this point, so we should take the good with the bad. Everybody get their own bad side, after all.

About 180km/hr, and verrry effortlessly too. Road was bouncy, so I had to brake. Car is electronically limited to 210km/hr (this particular US AWD model, it can get to 260km/h normally), so I'll try and hit that limit on a speed run sometime this week
I love This!you don dey make me excited already.
But wait o!who go snap the speedometer at 210kph?you? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
Logobenz:
I love This!you don dey make me excited already.
But wait o!who go snap the speedometer at 210kph?you? shocked
grin
Video the whole thing then take a screenshot. OIS ensures the video won't be blurred.

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

grin
Video the whole thing then take a screenshot. OIS ensures the video won't be blurred.
ah I see.wow!
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Eddee(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Logobenz:
ah I see.wow!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 08, 2019
Eddee:

haha my lilly livered calabar bro,the motto remains;
Live fast,die young/old grin whichever you chose,even though i want stay like Methuselah sha
Is you in or out?let's push our machines to their damn limits wink

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by kingreign(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Logobenz:
ah I see.wow!

6 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Eddee(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
Logobenz:
haha my lilly livered calabar bro,the motto remains;
Live fast,die young/old grin whichever you chose,even though i want stay like Methuselah sha
Is you in or out?let's push our machines to their damn limits wink

grin grin
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Inception(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Sees post . looks at my Camry 2.2. I can do it , i think cheesy.

Enters east-west road and hits 60mph cool. Vibration makes my complete side mirror fling away grin shocked. After Jesus has taken the wheel, i don enter house dey ask myself one simple question: WHO SEND ME cry

All of una wey dey give us hope... i don loss my side mirror now angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by dare01: 3:55pm On May 08, 2019
Inception:

Enters east-west road and hits 60mph cool. Vibration makes my complete side mirror fling away grin shocked. After Jesus has taken the wheel, i don enter house dey ask myself one simple question: WHO SEND ME cry

You sure no be your tie rod or tyres

3 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by kingreign(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2019
Inception:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by dannybrasky(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin Team Toyota's,come o grin

Inception:

4 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by prizequest: 4:05pm On May 08, 2019
i was a speed demon with my 99 camry back in the days. for a start i bought 4 brand new bridgestone tires and each time i find myself in the port harcourt/owerri high way it is always a race to finish with the v6s on the highway. even though my car is an i4, it has another spirit on gear 4.

two events i stopped racing...there was this corrola i passed on the ubima tee off axis and the dude hauling 2 ladies decided to impress them and pursued, i further depress the gas pedal and could hear the clapping of the winds reminding me this world is not my home that i am a visitor passing by. we got to a bend, i decrease speed to 90km and used the far right to negotiate but what i heard next startled me, my competition had made a 360 degree turn to where we were coming and had crashed 50 metres from the bend he tried to negotiate too. i race to a distance, reverse and help to evacuate them from the rubbles...they escaped with minor injuries but the 2nd story was fatal and ended in the morgue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On May 08, 2019
Oga GAZZUZZ always available for engine rebuilds and mechanical issues............

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by sultaan(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2019
I still don't understand taking such risk on a Nigerian road.

The Toyota crowd is really upset with this type of purchase, a salvage Corolla would have cost more than that Infiniti.

People who don't ownCorolla will recommend and those who have owned it start thinking of selling it off within a year of purchase for something better which is why you hear them shout upgrade everytime.

My brother you for look at the G37 which is an improvement on G35.

The Infiniti G series put Lexus SC to pasture among Asian imports.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by thebigkendo(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2019
sultaan:
I still don't understand taking such risk on a Nigerian road.

The Toyota crowd is really upset with this type of purchase, a salvage Corolla would have cost more than that Infiniti.

People who don't ownCorolla will recommend and those who have owned it start thinking of selling it off within a year of purchase for something better which is why you hear them shout upgrade everytime.

The Infiniti G series put Lexus SC to pasture among Asian imports.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by thebigkendo(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2019
Inception:

grin grin grin
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2019
sultaan:

No. I would only have been able to afford the 08 G37 Coupe or 09 G37 sedan.

- I don't want a coupe
- The 09 sedan is the exact same design as my car
- The VQ35HR is more reliable than the VQ37VHR
- I may have a 24 HP disadvantage but both cars are just about equal in performance due to weight
- The VQ37VHR requires premium, my VQ35HR only recommends it
- The 09 G37 would have been at least 350k more expensive

I'm not missing out on anything.

11 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Ifebazz(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2019
Please what's the landing cost? Thanks.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by fuckboys: 7:52pm On May 08, 2019
Ifebazz:
Please what's the landing cost? Thanks.
Nigerians are so lazy when it comes to reading, you shouldn't be in this section if you can't go through just 7 pages of thread, and you wouldn't be asking this question either.

God knows I dislike dull people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by fuckboys: 7:59pm On May 08, 2019
Logobenz:
now listen and listen good.
If you can't stick to car talk and leave my personal life out of it,then don't engage me at all!
I've come far in life without your advice,so I won't be needing it now.
We don't want the same things in life,you might settle for less while I live fast.
I've tasted it all in my short stay and I don't regret any of it and will continue if life and business permits!
Will Continue carrying big nyarsh women for Bleep only,drinking myself out,smoking some good cigar,speeding and many more of my excesses and I don't plan to stop.you can continue using your sienna to take your kids to school every morning pretending to hope for a better future.
I live in the now and have succeeded in making my future secure too.not like it concerns you in anyway.
Keep your shit to yourself!
P.S;I have very successful people around me to ask advise from,so you probably would be last resort!
You have been warned!
My brother from another mother, nwa for igbo ibegi Kam bu nwanne

Fast life is bae, I wanted to travel out to Peru this year just to bleep a Latina woman. I've always wanted to do this but business slowed down this year.

Fuk wife and kids, who them help. They didn't come to this world with me and they won't leave with me also.

I'll live and die alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 08, 2019
fuckboys:
My brother from another mother, nwa for igbo ibegi Kam bu nwanne

Fast life is bae, I wanted to travel out to Peru this year just to bleep a Latina woman. I've always wanted to do this but business slowed down this year.

Fuk wife and kids, who them help. They didn't come to this world with me and they won't leave with me also.

I'll live and die alone.
baba I dey with you.
I almost lost my originality with one girl like that these past months,she almost drew me into that stability bullshit!
I fell for it but her toxic nature make guyman pull out sharp sharp!someone weh get the guts to dey compare me with her exes.imagine having to put up with all that nonsense throughout my life!I no do again.
I make no plans for those things anymore.Bleep wife,kids and the responsibility that comes with it.
No worry,we'll keep in touch so that we fit go S.A. together go Bleep some big booty hoes wink
Na so life suppose be cool

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Ifebazz(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2019
fuckboys:
Nigerians are so lazy when it comes to reading, you shouldn't be in this section if you can't go through just 7 pages of thread, and you wouldn't be asking this question either.

God knows I dislike dull people
You could have only pointed me in the right direction without resorting to insults.
Well I'm not surprised, you might as well be repping your name.
Thanks, nonetheless.

7 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by DAVE5(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2019
freezy4me:

Congrat on your new beast. This machine is a joy to drive as I always have a smile on my face anytime the engine growls. I do hit 240km/h on lagos/ibadan expressway and for my mind I no dey speed. Sure this ride is a fuel guzzler if you have heavy foot but the smiles per gallon do compensate for it. Do update us on the modes as I will definitely be doing mine if they are worth it.

240km/h

just wen I tot I drive fast...

highest I've done so far is 160 - 165 (sagamu - mowe road inwards Lagos)
I no even know say I don reach dat speed until I looked at my speedometer... wat tripped me was the car was even more stable than wen I drive 140km/h on Ajah - cms road n environs

is250 is bae... giving me some headache at the moment though...

is350 on my mind.. need 2 experience more thrust of speed n meanness

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 08, 2019
DAVE5:

240km/h

just wen I tot I drive fast...

highest I've done so far is 160 - 165 (sagamu - mowe road inwards Lagos)
I no even know say I don reach dat speed until I looked at my speedometer... wat tripped me was the car was even more stable than wen I drive 140km/h on Ajah - cms road n environs

is250 is bae... giving me some headache at the moment though...

is350 on my mind.. need 2 experience more thrust of speed n meanness
tbh,165kph na cruising speed for here grin
No vex o!
Floor that baby like the man you are wink

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Babadee1900(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2019
Logobenz:
tbh,165kph na cruising speed for here grin
No vex o!
Floor that baby like the man you are wink

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

07 Camry Gear 13 Pin / Naija Kazeems Wahala / Apapa's TRAFFIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.