Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa (17975 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by kadiri3(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2019
@LONELYDORA BUT THERE WAS DONKEY IN PROPHET TIME BUT DID U EVER HEAR ANY PROPHET WALKING WITH DONKEY?
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by coolwater11: 4:19pm On May 03, 2019
You must be strange. A car can park on your maid's brothers farm and remain there for 10 years. A plane will need regular servicing PLUS you must pay per hour almost at the airport bc of course they need to keep everything perfect. These payments are in Dollars and if the Preacher tells you it can't feed 1000 people/ week someone is misinformed

davo4luv:
how about pastors that have cars? did jesus have a car? durin d time of jesus he rode on a horse, horse of today are those cars u are seeing. Pastor embrace civilization for once.
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Reelnah: 4:32pm On May 03, 2019
Tomorrow if God bless you and enlarge ur coast with PJ, what should happen to the PJ? You will chose to ride tricycle... undecided
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by kadiri3(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2019
@THONEE U THINK IS GOD THAT GAVE HIM THE WEALTH?
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by NSONASOLTD: 8:26pm On May 03, 2019
lonelydora:
Pastor Giwa, it's nobody's fault that your members are not very rich to gift you a PJ. Those pastors buying PJs are using it to propagate the word of God. That Jesus trekked during his time because there was no car/PJ doesn't mean Pastor should trek.

Do you think if Jesus existed now, he won't use a PJ? Jesus used a colt no one has rode on, meaning he wanted the best for himself.

If Dangote and Tony Elumelu owns PJs, why won't men of God own same too. "Every good thing comes from God" says the scripture. [s]Na poor man dey talk say Guinness stout dey bitter. [/s]

The earlier you all change your mentality about Pastors, the better for you all.

That's how they also argue about using phones to read bible in church. We all should then go back to Scrolls and not even the paper bible.

Nonsense
Do you know you can really make your point without talking about Jesus Christ or comparing him with pastors? Owning a private Jet is never a sin at least I've never read in the bible that it's a sin.

Colt is just a young male Horse when you said Jesus wanted the best for himself (so what's the big deal in that?). On the other hand was Jesus the ower of the Colt? NO

Saying Jesus will buy jets and cars if he existed now is a blasphemy and am not sure any of those pastors that own those jets will say it because they knows the truth that Jesus has nothing of his own.. He only borrow to use and return it back. So if he had acquired any of the colts, donkey or boat he used during his time, that is when you will say he would have acquired cars and jets for himself if he had existed now.

Do you remember Jesus was born in Bethlehem on a Manger?

Luke 9:58 Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
Since you want to compare pastors who owns private jet to Jesus, they shouldn'thave owned it rather they should hire it and use it and drop it for the owner after using it..

Non of these means that people who serve God should not leave in beauty house or drive luxury cars and jets... But don't say Jesus will do the same, buy cars and jet if he is to exist now so you don't bring judgment to yourself over nothing.. Mathew 12:37

About "Na poor man dey talk say Guinness stout dey bitter".
That statement is not very correct ... I personally I don't drink beers because they are obviously bitter according to those who drink... And if you think I said Guinness Stout is bitter because I don't have the money drop your account number and I give you money to buy 2 bottles because I don't want you to get drunk.....

IN SUMMARY
owing private jets and cars as servant of God or as a pastor is not a sin whoever says is a sin should back it up with Bible verse... And before you go to sleep, pray for forgiveness for what you said about Jesus Christ
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by DARRYLGREAT: 9:40pm On May 03, 2019
God knows those really serving him.No man is qualified to judge the other... We can only pray for one another not to go astray.
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by naxyrick: 10:04pm On May 03, 2019
Christainity is not stupidity .please I beg everyone to make your Bible your standard not what a pastor may say at of envy or jealous

Redemption have brought us in to the realm of
Health free ( by his stripe we are healed)
Prosperity ( if you will obey and serve me I will bless your bread)
Longlife( in long life he will satisfy you)
E.tc
.so taking pastor that bought jet as one who will go to hell is a lie from hell.
God is a maker of men not a user of men .he reward those that diligently seek him

I believe to enjoy God's riches in Earth as a profit of serving him on Earth and enjoy heaven as my reward to be saved

Bro a pastor owing pj is never a sin because it has not be accounted for once in the Bible

Since a person that serves devil can be rich why won't some that serve God because the earth is of the Lord and savior the fullness thereof
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by jeff1607(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2019
lonelydora:

Have you heard of Papau New Guinea before?

what about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by desiredhome: 10:14pm On May 03, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You made a lot of sense. No mind them. So na only criminals fit use jet. mtcheeew
What is the difference between criminals and pastorprenours?
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by desiredhome: 10:44pm On May 03, 2019
The apostle Paul wrote a warning for the church: “The time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear”
(2 Timothy 4:3).
This is what is happening today, the Scripture must be fulfilled,
No body today want to listen to messages like repentance, restitution, contentment, righteousness love..... in churches anymore, what they want to hear is how you can become billionaire when you bring so so amount (yahoo yahoo)
They prefer to spend billions on private jets while over 70% of it's members are hungry.
Shows how deep they are blind
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by suremanpatriot: 2:12am On May 05, 2019
only Jesus can save not pastors, stop trusting pastors, because they are unstable and changes colours to suit their insatiable taste materialism. grin
jst hear them blab and go do what the Bible says.Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"And The Lord Repented" / The Mightiness Of God’s Name / Kumuyi: Agitations Will End If Government Addresses Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.