Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,621 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

BOOM: Fani-kayode Blasts PDP, Talks About Supporting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOOM: Fani-kayode Blasts PDP, Talks About Supporting Buhari (2105 Views)

Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP / Ministerial Screening: Ngige Blasts PDP (Video) / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BOOM: Fani-kayode Blasts PDP, Talks About Supporting Buhari by ScooperOfficial: 10:12am On May 03, 2019
[/b]

[b]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
: https://m.scoopernews.com/detail?newsId=2566431

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has suggested the leaders of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, and other opposition party leaders in Nigeria are ignoramus when it comes to playing opposition politics.

He has therefore asked them to understudy their counterparts in Venezuela and Sudan to get knowledge on how real opposition leaders are meant to play politics.

Venezuela, a country struggling with hunger and repression, has had sustained protest by the opposition in the country led by Juan Guaidó.

Only last April, opposition in Sudan apparently played a major role in the military ousting of the country’s former President, Omar al-Bashir, after a three-decade rule.

Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the PDP, who would want Nigeria’s opposition parties follow the path of those two countries, said in a tweet on his official Twitter handle:

“Go to Venezuela and Sudan and find out how real opposition leaders are meant to behave when faced with mass murder, genocide, ethnic cleansing, sit tight leaders, rigged elections, wholesale tyranny and barbarous and brutal injustice.

“The opposition in Nigeria has much to learn.”

PDP, which was thrown out of federal power in 2015, after leading the country for 16 years, remains Nigeria’s major opposition party.

Fani-Kayode has reacted to speculations making the rounds that he has dumped the PDP and declared support for President Muhammadu Buhari following the release of Zainab Aliyu, the Nigerian student detained in Saudi Arabia for alleged drug trafficking.

Fani-Kayode clarified that he was only ‘proud of Buhari’ for the timely release of the Nigerian student.

Reacting on his Twitter page on Friday, Fani-Kayode described the reports as ‘false’.

He tweeted, “Reports that I said I am “proud of Buhari” and that I have “dumped PDP” and “joined APC” are false.

“Those that are peddling such vile mendacities and perfidious falsehood are insane.

34521 Read: 'Nigeria Is A Nation In Dire Need Of Deliverance From Demons Of Hell'- Fani-Kayode Declares

“I commended Buhari for getting the young lady in Saudi Arabia out of prison but it stops there.”

For More Updates, Kindly Follow Scooper Across All Social Media Platforms

Facebook: Scooper

Twitter: @scooperng

Instagram: scooperng

Re: BOOM: Fani-kayode Blasts PDP, Talks About Supporting Buhari by juvewalex(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2019
Is basket mouth aiming for a post now under this government already ? The FFK I know won't glorify this administration on a norm or maybe he's beginning to think twice and mature now . It's a victory when your perceived enemy is falling for you .
Re: BOOM: Fani-kayode Blasts PDP, Talks About Supporting Buhari by vixpal: 10:33am On May 03, 2019
PDP
Hello ....
Re: BOOM: Fani-kayode Blasts PDP, Talks About Supporting Buhari by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:47am On May 03, 2019
Fani is right about this. The Nigerian people and opposition parties are too obliging and are giving the Buhari (mal) administration an easy time.

1 Like

Re: BOOM: Fani-kayode Blasts PDP, Talks About Supporting Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2019

(1)

Hospitals Refused To Treat Channels TV Journalist Because He Had Gunshot Wound / See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC / Covid19: "I Will Listen To Science Before Allowing Traditional Medicine"- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.