Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks (1880 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other / Why Do Ethiopians Marry Black People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by Ilamina(f): 2:59pm On May 03, 2019
I thought they will like to date their kind to keep their unique features

But thats not the case, everyday i see them marrying nigerians and black americans

Most black guys that hit on me in my city are ethiopian men

I find out ethiopian culture is all about black pride and unity
They are more pro black than most black nations

Most african nations should learn from them
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by ednited(f): 3:08pm On May 03, 2019
Ilamina:
They will like to date their kind to keep their unique features

Your people call that racism.
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by Ilamina(f): 3:14pm On May 03, 2019
ednited:

Your people call that racism.

Which people
its not racism, its just preserving culture
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by Ilamina(f): 3:14pm On May 03, 2019
Sambet:
Read below it

Gtfo of my thread
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by ednited(f): 3:30pm On May 03, 2019
Ilamina:

Which people
its not racism, its just preserving culture

By people, I mean. . . Non-Ethiopians. That is how they feel and it is hard to explain that it is about preserving culture.

Any ways, PEACE
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by Ilamina(f): 3:40pm On May 03, 2019
ednited:

By people, I mean. . . Non-Ethiopians. That is how they feel and it is hard to explain that it is about preserving culture.

Any ways, PEACE

I realized you are ethiopian, yaaay

I havent finished school, didnt know not wanting to marry other people is wrong

I heard liberians complain nigerians dont like to marry other africans
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by ednited(f): 3:53pm On May 03, 2019
Ilamina:

I realized you are ethiopian, yaaay

I havent finished school, didnt know not wanting to marry other people is wrong

I heard liberians complain nigerians dont like to marry other africans

Yes I am Ethiopian smiley

Many foreigners blame us for not marrying outsider. Our culture and religion is deep. We fear we will lose it. If you ask me, if I have a kid. . . I want his everything to be Ethiopian. Not because I disrespect other culture, but because I respect mine. There are some certain things other Africans don't have that you will experience with an Ethiopian. . . . African true identity is erroding because of globalization. If we manage to recieve all the non Ethiopian culture to ourselves. . . the spoiled white propaganda will also be welcomed. And the Ethiopian door is closed when it comes to that. I hope you get me grin

I think Nigerians are first to marry any one in the planet. Nigerians are actually universal. They have been marrying many Ethiopians too. . . In the USA.
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by Ilamina(f): 4:28pm On May 03, 2019
ednited:

Many foreigners blame us for not marrying outsider. Our culture and religion is deep. We fear we will lose it. If you ask me, if I have a kid. . . I want his everything to be Ethiopian. Not because I disrespect other culture, but because I respect mine. There are some certain things other Africans don't have that you will experience with an Ethiopian. . . . African true identity is erroding because of globalization. If we manage to recieve all the non Ethiopian culture to ourselves. . . the spoiled white propaganda will also be welcomed. And the Ethiopian door is closed when it comes to that. I hope you get me grin

I think Nigerians are first to marry any one in the planet. Nigerians are actually universal. They have been marrying many Ethiopians too. . . In the USA.

Ethiopia, botswana, zimbabwe, congo are my fave african countries at the moment

Ethiopia is blessed with awesome personalities
I have been learning so much ethiopia
And why they are so pro black
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by Ilamina(f): 4:28pm On May 03, 2019
ednited:

Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by ednited(f): 4:37pm On May 03, 2019
Ilamina:

Our history made us pro black. I believe we are the true black people. We have our own calendar, language with its own script of writing, religion with our own way of worship. . . we have paved the way for African freedom so we will always remain the same. Ethiopians are the first to teach African Americans how to sit in front of a white crowd at church in USA. Later, Ethiopians constructed their own churches and a process where someone forms his own church is actually called ETHIOPIANISM. There is South African ETHIOPIANISM and etc. . . Check it out on Google.
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by logan2(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2019
Ilamina the crazy girl Season two
Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 03, 2019
The two clowns above hyping themselves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks by Nobody: 12:11am On May 04, 2019
ednited:

Our history made us pro black. I believe we are the true black people. We have our own calendar, language with its own script of writing, religion with our own way of worship. . . we have paved the way for African freedom so we will always remain the same. Ethiopians are the first to teach African Americans how to sit in front of a white crowd at church in USA. Later, Ethiopians constructed their own churches and a process where someone forms his own church is actually called ETHIOPIANISM. There is South African ETHIOPIANISM and etc. . . Check it out on Google.

I need an Ethiopian babe connect me

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Disgusted After A Man Body-Shamed A Lady On Live TV Show / Watch The Moment Miss Belgium 2020 Tumbled And Lost Her Bra On Stage (video) / Best Music Video on Endsars produced with phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.